July 30, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Cosmo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Gorgeous. I discovered this one two weeks ago and find myself reaching for it all the time. I like to line my pigmented lips with MAC Chestnut, apply MAC Herione lipstick ( the brown one from the Wonder Woman collection) then apply this one on top. The results of this combination is gorgeous. I will definitely repurchase since it's very pigmented and shimmery, but not too shimmery when applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this gloss. I have several shades including Cosmo. I like the glittery finish and the dusky mauve color. It's a great color for fall. My mom likes this shade as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

The colour is a bedazzler!

Price: $8 CAD
Colour: dark mauve-rose
Finish: shiny and sparkly
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: slippery and smooth

I am in love. I tend to gravitate towards mauvy and rosy colours because of my cool-toned skin. Best thing is, this lip gloss is not sticky-icky like some lip glosses are. Just smooth and sweetned vanilla scented heaven
Lovely worn alone or on top of a lipstick
NYX is my fave drugstore/high street brand for many, many reasons ;3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by iiss616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new fav!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

Really enjoy all the NYX Mega Shine Lip glosses except some of the pale opaque ones. Don't have any problems or complaints about these lip glosses at all. Cosmo is one of my favorite colors, along with Crystal Soda and Sponge Cake. However, if you have Cosmo you don't really need Sponge Cake as they are very similar.

People complain about the sparkles in Cosmo (any many of the NYX mega shines) but I don't find it tacky or childish at all. I think it makes your lips super shiny.

Will continue to try more shades! There are a million to choose from

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by ForMeItWorks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently decided to expand my makeup collection to include other drugstore/bss brands. Up until now, I had been sort of a brand snob. I went out with the intention of buying some NYX lip glosses. My first NYX haul included 5 lip glosses. 1 of the first I tried was Cosmo (110) Mega Shine. I layered it over my lipstick and absolutely loved it. I immediately thought that I need to get a back up of this one. I definitely need to look at some of the other NYX products.

Stats: MAC NW43

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

I'm a snob when it comes to makeup, I really only like to wear high end makeup but this lipgloss IS GORGEOUS. If you hate sparkles, stay away.. this is a nude bronze gloss with tons of microscopic glitters. The consistency isn't as thick as other mega shines from nyx. It's surprisingly long lasting and is very pigmented so it can be worn alone or over a lipstick, preferably a nude or mlbb shade. it also reminds me of piracy 3d multiplex lipglosses because of the glitter and shine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I guess I am going to be the only one to disagree with all of the favorable reviews about Cosmo. Before I purchased this gloss, I checked the reviews and it sounded like it would work for me ~ Cosmo is a bronze shade mixed with light pink. Sounded perfect to me as a summer shade. The photos made it look like a great shade.

Well, I missed the fine print about the "metallic" shine, frost or whatever you want to call it. There is plenty of it, and I found that it's best to wear Cosmo as a dab in the center of your bottom lip. Sad to say, I probably won't finish this lip gloss and I won't replace it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this color. I have a few NYX lipglosses and most of them look way too frosty and completely wrong on me, but I like the formula so I keep trying them out. This one is fantastic. It leans towards more of a dark natural pink with the tiniest hint of bronze on my lips, but there is a ton of shine and the micro glitters really make it stand out. It wears well alone or over almost any lipstick. I'm wearing it today over MACs Growing Trend lipstick (from Fashion Flower) and I love it! Cheap, good quality and amazing color...NYX products are just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cosmo is a pale bronze/pink with silver shimmer to my eye. It is a cool toned shade more than warm as the silver stands out more than the bronze or pink colour. I thought it might be too pale on my NW15 skin but it turns out to be a lovely and sophisticated high shimmer gloss that I am sure would look nice on many skin tones. Love it.