October 20, 2014 | 2018 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This looked SO BRIGHT, it intimidated me. Glad I tried it, though, because it's been great at really livening up my face this summer. The color is pretty when applied judiciously and the formula really is long-lasting. No irritation, scent or breakouts, which is important to me. The price is high, but this should last quite a while since a lot of product is not needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by clpds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!! It looks phenomenal on my NC42 skintone. I bough this on a lark back in December. At the time I owned 2 NARS blushes.i kept reading on the Sephora forum about the wonderfulness of Tarte blushes. I never owned anything from the from the Tarte line so it was a total impulse buy. I scanned the colour selection online and decided on Tipsy.
When I received it I dabbed my brush into the product and BAM! A blast of colour. It looks so flattering in my brown skin. (Ladies with Indian skintones take note!) It's a matte coral blush and will flatter skintones from Olive to Dark.

Tipsy has become my go to everyday blush. I switch this up with NARS Mata Hari.

I also own Tarte's Natural Beauty but that one is a lot more bolder than Tipsy. I save Natural Beauty for days when I'm going for a bit of glam.
I highly recommend this blush and others in the Tarte line!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by diordolcevita

JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH. GREAT pigmentation and i use it for my clients who have darker skin - it seems like the only blush that shows up. Of course it also looks gorgeous as it's a natural flush on fairer skin ( like myself ). lasts really long as well, blends like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Trust the positive reviews. It's a great blush!
The Tarte blushes last all day (8+ hours) even on my oily skin that repels makeup like crazy - so I knew that wouldn't be a problem.
Oh, and I'm a shimmer-phobe so trust me when I say: there is shimmer in the pan but there was *no* visible shimmer on my cheeks. None. I wouldn't like this blush if there were.

So, the color I was nervous about. I was scared it might come off clownish or too obvious or just simply unnatural. I'm NC25 however, and this looks great. Applied lightly (and yes, apply it lightly because it is pigmented) it gives a flush that is really brightening and livening to the face (due to its coral hue). It's unique because it's a different kind of flush from, say, a redder blush where it's the "snow white" look, or pink where it's the "dolly" look. This blush isn't easy to explain but it really just livens up the face and does NOT come off looking red/"slap-face" because that's a problem/concern I always have with blush.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcrazed1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I have insanely sensitive and oily skin and this is amazing!! I'm an nc30 and I use this everyday over my josie maran matchmaker powder foundation and I have had no breakouts at all. It gives such a pretty color and it doesn't make my redness under my powder show more at all. I use my real techniques blush brush and you really have to build it on or else it can be too much. But I love this blush! Amazing and thinking of going to buy exposed.. Would definitely buy again and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This blush just gives the most amazing flush of color to your face. It really brightens you up without looking clownish (although you have to have a light hand with this stuff). I love the packaging, portability, and longevity of this product. This one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by underage

THE BEST BLUSH EVER! I cannot stress how much I love this blush. I used to be a blush addict and buy tons of blushes and wear a different one every day. Ever since I bought this one I have not reached for another color or bought another blush. It is a little expensive but SO worth it. The color stays put all day and I can wear it day or night. It has shimmer but you can't tell when you put it on. It's just the most beautiful coral/pink color. This blush does have a weird smell..kind of like moth balls but it only smells in the pan. I have fair skin but I think this would look good on any skin color. You must try this blush if you haven't found the perfect one yet!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by korean

i love this color, reminds me a lot of deep throat by nars, but perhaps a bit more peach coral than pink. It is very pigmented, lasts about 8 hrs or so, no scent and no irritation on my skin. A little goes a long way. The case is a round orange plastic compact with a mirror, i like that it is easy to differentiate the colors with just a glance. i have light skin nc 20-25 and this blush goes well with my skin tone, not over the top. This was kinda expensive $26, but i like that it is more " natural" than my former favorite blush by NARs and i like that Tarte is paraben free.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This blush I buyed at firstime a few weeks ago, and I can definitelly say YES, this is what I was looking for !! I really didnt hear anything about this blush before, I just saw some pictures on the internet and I very much liked the colour. So I decide to buy it. BUT this is very hard to buy, Iam from Czech Republic, and here it is it not available, so I must to buy it from EBAY and I have to pay shipping, so it is really expensive to buy this blush from Czech Republic. Neverthelles I buyed it and it was the best shop in this year :)
Before Tipsy I was using only BOURJOIS blushes - I like the package very much, smell and it is just perfect blush for me, BUT they dont have this coral-salmon color, what I wanted.
So now finally about the TIPSY :) Like I already told, the COLOUR is amazing!! Its pink-with little bit orange, it is really true coral-salmon pink :) and lasting is WOW! Its stay all day on me, really ! It dont have any smell, and it should be healthy for your skin, without
unhealthy ingredients. Packaging is cute, with small mirror inside, but what I miss is small brush, like is in Bourjois blushes.
Still it is my best beloved blush product, cause of the beautiful colour and long lasting.
I would rename this product instead of Amazonian on Amazing !! :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

When I first saw it, I wasn't convinced it would look well on my NC45 coloring, but I was wrong. This color looks like a subtle matte orange, but not a garish flat orange. It adds a nice warmth to my complexion and enhances the yellow undertones in my skin rather than the olive. Nice color for yellow and warm undertones.

Many say it's very pigmented. On my coloring, it's not as pigmented as a NARS or Chanel blush, but it's good and buildable. The stay power is good. I would say it lasted a good 6 hours, but I have oily skin. To enhance the color and to prolong the staying power, also use NARS' multi-use cheek color stick in Puerto Vallarta - it's a pale golden tangerine color.