October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Fetish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I've never used a cream blush before this, so I was a little hesitant at first, thinking it'd be unblendable and I'd look silly. However, it glides on quite nicely! It's super easy to blend out, and buildable to just the right amount of color you desire.
It's ridiculously easy to use. all I have to do is swirl my finger lightly on the surface to warm the product up, then transfer from my finger to my cheek! Fetish is such a gorgeous, muted mauvey color. I definitely want more of these in my collection! Blending two colors together could make the perfect look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color it's the perfect everyday blush. Fetish has like a shimmery silver sheen to it with that nice berry color. It gives me cheeks a beautiful glow. it's also super easy to apply. I use my fingers because I blend it with Score but with a duo fiber brush you can apply it that way if you don't want to use your fingers.

Is it pricey? Yes, it is and it's very small but it is packed with color and you only need a small amount to achieve a nice healthy glow. I think blush should look as natural as possible and this blush does that. The berry color will compliment many skin tones but I think would be to light for some sun lovers. I'm an NW-20 and it's perfect anything over NW,NC-30 I just don't think it would show up.

All in all it's an excellent blush it glides on so easy and has some vitamins in it which is nice considering it's not skincare. The color pay off is excellent and the sheer berry color is really great because it can be used daily and for special occasions. I do like it a lot and use it daily and still haven't made a dent in it so it is giving me my moneys worth and i like that. I do recommend it because of it's versatility and it goes on so easy you really can't go wrong. Plus it does last I did not have to touch it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Lisaanthony7

Very expensive but I absolutely loooove this blush. I bought the shade score for 24 dollars at sephora ,the packaging is pretty lame,cute but it seems tiny in comparison to say a mac blush or nars blush,I'm not sure of the exact amount in each but either way it just seems so itty bitty.I use a stippling blush to apply this ( its SUPER easy to apply) and usually set it with another blush (lightly) and it lasts all day.All in all I will thouroughly enjoy using this blush,but will probably look to maybe another type of creme blush next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by decembermom3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. It's a beautiful sheer berry color with light shimmer. The shimmer does not show up (for those who don't care for the sparkly look). I dab and blend this blush onto the apples of my cheeks and blend up the bottom-side of my cheekbone. It looks so natural. Doesn't even look like I've used any blush. And the formula is so nice and smooth. Works perfectly on my light/medium olive colored skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by AbbyNormal1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Crush. It's the first cream blush I tried, & I fell in love!
These are so easy to work with & blend like a dream. They look very natural on. Just a pretty glow of colour.
I am in love with how easy & convenient these are!
I want to get Greed too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this new tint in the cool dusty-pink/ light rosey shade of Fetish. Are you familiar with the Cover Girl blush Natural Twinkle? In my opinion, this is what a cream/gel version of it would look like. Swatched heavily on my arm, the CG blush is very similar. Anyway, it is very flattering. Pretty long lasting. (Holds up like others in this category). It looks gorg and natural on my lips, but doesn't last long.

Honestly, I can do without the snake packaging....it just turns me off and looks grunge and lower-class (sorry). I do really like the purple! Also, it is kind of hard to open. I hate these kinds of compacts where you can't tell in a hurry which side it opens from (maybe it's just me!---ha).

But I overall I am pleased, and am excited to try these new tints---good idea, UD! I seriously could have picked any of the shades....they are all gorgeous. I think I'll go back for Bang. ;)