L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder

on 8/8/2014 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is by far, the best pressed powder for me. Not only is it cheap, but it is really light on the skin. There is no fragrance to it, so thats a plus point. I have oily skin, but this powder helps my skin to minimize the oily-ness. If you find this somewhere, go and give it a try! You will be amazed!

on 6/30/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A few months back I posted on the board that I couldn't find a powder that didn't make me look chalky, and very dry..A few ladies told me I probably didn't have use for it, and I might want to stick with my reg foundation routine.. Well I wasn't convinced! I have recently discovered I have combination skin (not dry as my profile states) and began looking for ways to combat my oily tzone. Well I came across this at my local dollar store for 2.50, and was thrilled that the display case had open ones to try so I was able to match my skin perfectly, and really liked the smooth texture. I really love this powder. It goes on effortlessly and sets foundation nicely. I do have to touch up after a couple of hours but that's ok. I travel with an arsenal of makeup in my huge purse anyway because im never home... Anyway I would also like to add that its been years since I picked up anything from la colors because I had thought I out grown it and that they made very low quality products, but this powder inspired me to pick up other la color products, and I love them all!!! They really stepped up their game but the price range has stayed very pocket friendly. Im now a powder girl :)

This is my favorite powder. It works way better than the more expensive brands and doesn't look Cakey. It's the only powder I trust. Luckily I can find it at a little Asian store for 3.99

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought a L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder at a makeup counter for $4. I wear the shade MP310 Toasted Almond; I was impressed with the variety of darker shade this is available in because finding skin tone powder isnít easy. I like this so much that itís now my every day one. I use it to control my oily skin throughout the day & I use it to set my liquid foundation, too. The finish is natural & I do get a little bit of coverage when Iím wearing it alone. Iím not a woman who turns my nose up to drugstore cosmetics, but I was really surprised by the quality for it being a cheap brand. I'd buy this again!

on 2/22/2011 11:37:00 AM

I really love this pressed powder. It control my oily skin and make my face flawless. It has smooth powder and my face always looks fresh after I touch up.

on 2/1/2011 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I actually got mine in a couple shades darker than my skin so I use it as a contour/blush. For the price it's amazing. The powder is so soft and finely milled. Because it's so finely milled I find that there's a lot of fall out so your compact ends up getting quite dirty but I can live with that. It has a useless mirror on the bottom which is good for touch ups and I find that the packaging isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. I would definitely purchase this product again.