December 21, 2014 | 1789 users online

Pressed Powders - L.A. Colors - Mineral Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by hmllr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far, the best pressed powder for me. Not only is it cheap, but it is really light on the skin. There is no fragrance to it, so thats a plus point. I have oily skin, but this powder helps my skin to minimize the oily-ness. If you find this somewhere, go and give it a try! You will be amazed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A few months back I posted on the board that I couldn't find a powder that didn't make me look chalky, and very dry..A few ladies told me I probably didn't have use for it, and I might want to stick with my reg foundation routine.. Well I wasn't convinced! I have recently discovered I have combination skin (not dry as my profile states) and began looking for ways to combat my oily tzone. Well I came across this at my local dollar store for 2.50, and was thrilled that the display case had open ones to try so I was able to match my skin perfectly, and really liked the smooth texture. I really love this powder. It goes on effortlessly and sets foundation nicely. I do have to touch up after a couple of hours but that's ok. I travel with an arsenal of makeup in my huge purse anyway because im never home... Anyway I would also like to add that its been years since I picked up anything from la colors because I had thought I out grown it and that they made very low quality products, but this powder inspired me to pick up other la color products, and I love them all!!! They really stepped up their game but the price range has stayed very pocket friendly. Im now a powder girl :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Alexishayward

This is my favorite powder. It works way better than the more expensive brands and doesn't look Cakey. It's the only powder I trust. Luckily I can find it at a little Asian store for 3.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a makeup counter for $4; I wear MP310 Toasted Almond. I was really impressed with the variety of dark/deep shades this powder offers because I have dark skin & finding some powders that are skin-tone isn't always easy. I like it so much, it's my everyday powder. I wear it alone because it does a good job at keeping my oily skin under control & over liquid foundation makeup. Even when I wear it alone, it provides a nice finish & a little bit of coverage. I am not a woman who turns my nose up to drugstore cosmetics, but I was really surprised by the quality of this powder for it being a cheap brand. I'd definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by rheinfathia

I really love this pressed powder. It control my oily skin and make my face flawless. It has smooth powder and my face always looks fresh after I touch up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got mine in a couple shades darker than my skin so I use it as a contour/blush. For the price it's amazing. The powder is so soft and finely milled. Because it's so finely milled I find that there's a lot of fall out so your compact ends up getting quite dirty but I can live with that. It has a useless mirror on the bottom which is good for touch ups and I find that the packaging isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. I would definitely purchase this product again.