August 2, 2014 | 1317 users online

Pressed Powders - L.A. Colors - Mineral Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A few months back I posted on the board that I couldn't find a powder that didn't make me look chalky, and very dry..A few ladies told me I probably didn't have use for it, and I might want to stick with my reg foundation routine.. Well I wasn't convinced! I have recently discovered I have combination skin (not dry as my profile states) and began looking for ways to combat my oily tzone. Well I came across this at my local dollar store for 2.50, and was thrilled that the display case had open ones to try so I was able to match my skin perfectly, and really liked the smooth texture. I really love this powder. It goes on effortlessly and sets foundation nicely. I do have to touch up after a couple of hours but that's ok. I travel with an arsenal of makeup in my huge purse anyway because im never home... Anyway I would also like to add that its been years since I picked up anything from la colors because I had thought I out grown it and that they made very low quality products, but this powder inspired me to pick up other la color products, and I love them all!!! They really stepped up their game but the price range has stayed very pocket friendly. Im now a powder girl :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Alexishayward

This is my favorite powder. It works way better than the more expensive brands and doesn't look Cakey. It's the only powder I trust. Luckily I can find it at a little Asian store for 3.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this in MP310 Toasted Almond. I discovered this at a makeup counter & bought it for $4. I was really impressed with the variety of dark/deep shades this brand offers as I have dark skin & finding a powder that matches is a pain! I like this so much I use it as my everyday powder. I like to wear it on days I don't have on foundation & it keeps my oily skin under control. The finish is nice, too. I was honestly surprised by how I like it because it's a cheap brand of makeup. Lastly, my favourite thing about this is that it also offers a little coverage which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by rheinfathia

I really love this pressed powder. It control my oily skin and make my face flawless. It has smooth powder and my face always looks fresh after I touch up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got mine in a couple shades darker than my skin so I use it as a contour/blush. For the price it's amazing. The powder is so soft and finely milled. Because it's so finely milled I find that there's a lot of fall out so your compact ends up getting quite dirty but I can live with that. It has a useless mirror on the bottom which is good for touch ups and I find that the packaging isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. I would definitely purchase this product again.