December 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ladybug151

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To my olfactory lobes this fragrance smells very similar to Clinique Happy. I've found so many new fragrances are "re-packaging" of older fragrances. We need some new originality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Nolabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE! This is the perfect perfume for summer!! It's so fresh and smells really great, fun and flirty at the same time! Marc Jacobs always has pretty good scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this about a week ago after smelling it on a friend. I love it! Its very feminine and floraly, but not an over powering floral. The only negative thing i will say is it doesn't last. I generally spray a couple times and do the "walk through" and maybe dab a little on my wrists, which i've always felt was more than enough, but after a couple hours i can't smell it anymore. I feel like for $90CAN it should have a little more lasting power. The bottle is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, one of my favorite perfume bottles, but i imagine it wouldn't travel well as its quite large.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I got the limited edition. Yay!! The sale gal insisted i smell the scent strip... I was hooked after 1 whiff and sold!!! Decided to splurge as a self birthday gift. At first i loved it! All that girly, feminine scent is not so over powering and nice.The downside, well this is EDT so not much luck with staying power. Wears off in hot, humid weather. So sad since it's terribly pricey!!! I do regret the impromptu purchase. Should have let it settle a bit.

Now I do like the packaging but the bouquet cap is 'much'!!! Too much going on just for a cap. Whilst the bottle sits pretty on my dressing table this is a no-no for travels. I dun even bring this to work becos those huge flowers consume bag space. Anyway i suppose this is some collector item cos its limited ed and all. Overall i wouldnt re-purchase cos there`s so many cheaper generics and the near zilch staying power is an epic fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by akmaster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this scent. This is the only perfume that i used until the last drop.Everytime I wore this i got compliments from both men and women. I work in a therapy office and have had men ask me what i was wearing and came back and said they bought it for their wife/girlfriend. It really is such a soft, pretty scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a clean floral scent, but it exudes a tiny bit of tangy sweetness as well. The original Daisy perfume did not work with my skin chemistry. This is much more appealing to me. It definitely fades throughout the day. I spray it on my clothes to help it last a little more longer. The top notes are grapefruit, green notes, raspberry, and pear while the middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, litchi, and apple blossom. The base notes are musk, virginia cedar and plum. It makes a perfect spring and summer scent for me. The fruity notes stand out mostly to me when I first spray it on. It dries down to a powdery musk. Just wish it had better sillage. Maybe I should get the matching lotion?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is flowery, sweet and a little discret.
The packaging is cute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this fragrance! Soft, clean, pretty! Is not overpowering and is just a really nice scent. This is a great everyday smell and it makes me happy when I wear it. The big flower on the top isn't really necessary. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyyangel

The packaging is to die for. Super cute and gorgeous to look at. The fragrance itself is alright smelling, nothing to die for. It didn't give me any headaches at first but is starting to recently. I would buy it again, because it is very fresh and perfect for spring, and i cant get over the bottle/packaging. It's so pretty :)

Overall it may be a nice light and fresh scent for those who don't get too affected by fragrances and a bonus is the beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I loved the smell when I first got a whiff but I wanted to first wait to finish my other perfume before I got it. I went to Macy's and got myself the gift set with the giant bottle, the rollerball, the shower gel, and the lotion. This was all around $100, a pretty good deal! I love the smell and I love how it smells so light and does not give me a headache (as most perfumes/lotions aka Bath and Body Works) do. This is such an amazing find and while the Perfum is too strong and mature for me this is so nice because its not a heavy smell. The only downfall is that the smell seems to go away after a few hours, or maybe I get used to it and do not smell it anymore but I will still give it 5 lipies just because I love the smell so much.