April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by akmaster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this scent. This is the only perfume that i used until the last drop.Everytime I wore this i got compliments from both men and women. I work in a therapy office and have had men ask me what i was wearing and came back and said they bought it for their wife/girlfriend. It really is such a soft, pretty scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a clean floral scent, but it exudes a tiny bit of tangy sweetness as well. The original Daisy perfume did not work with my skin chemistry. This is much more appealing to me. It definitely fades throughout the day. I spray it on my clothes to help it last a little more longer. The top notes are grapefruit, green notes, raspberry, and pear while the middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, litchi, and apple blossom. The base notes are musk, virginia cedar and plum. It makes a perfect spring and summer scent for me. The fruity notes stand out mostly to me when I first spray it on. It dries down to a powdery musk. Just wish it had better sillage. Maybe I should get the matching lotion?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is flowery, sweet and a little discret.
The packaging is cute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this fragrance! Soft, clean, pretty! Is not overpowering and is just a really nice scent. This is a great everyday smell and it makes me happy when I wear it. The big flower on the top isn't really necessary. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyyangel

The packaging is to die for. Super cute and gorgeous to look at. The fragrance itself is alright smelling, nothing to die for. It didn't give me any headaches at first but is starting to recently. I would buy it again, because it is very fresh and perfect for spring, and i cant get over the bottle/packaging. It's so pretty :)

Overall it may be a nice light and fresh scent for those who don't get too affected by fragrances and a bonus is the beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I loved the smell when I first got a whiff but I wanted to first wait to finish my other perfume before I got it. I went to Macy's and got myself the gift set with the giant bottle, the rollerball, the shower gel, and the lotion. This was all around $100, a pretty good deal! I love the smell and I love how it smells so light and does not give me a headache (as most perfumes/lotions aka Bath and Body Works) do. This is such an amazing find and while the Perfum is too strong and mature for me this is so nice because its not a heavy smell. The only downfall is that the smell seems to go away after a few hours, or maybe I get used to it and do not smell it anymore but I will still give it 5 lipies just because I love the smell so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

omg, i would give this a million lippies. the smell is amazzinnnnngggg.
i got it today when there was a street far in my hood. these people were sellng perfume, like marc jacobs, someday, vera wang, &c. for only 20 bucks each. i thought they'd all be fake, but they were all REAL<3 I saved 75 bucks on a full size bottle. I am so happy, mainly because i wanted to buy this in the first place

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by youngjust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I go through a lot pf perfumes. Seldom do I repurchase as i tire of them usually having used up the bottle. This one I would definitely buy again. It brightens up my day making me feel girly. A fragrance that I'd recommend to people like me who normally don't do florals. It is as gorgeous as the bottle housing it. Do try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

a more summery version of the regular marc jacobs eau so fresh... a little more fruity... Love it! It lasts all day and night and the smell is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the biggest bottle at Duty Free for around $70. Not bad. I was going to buy Daisy, which I loved initially, but I compared the two and Daisy is stronger and feels "older" than Eau so Fresh does. I like this fragrance better because it smells fruitier, sweeter, lighter, and overall more wearable. If you love floral scents this is for you.