Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzolmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropinol, Citral, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnimal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl-2-Octynoate, D&C Red 33, Ext D&C Violet 2, FD&C Yellow 5

on 4/19/2015 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

What a fool I've been! This is a beautiful perfume! Really pretty! And sensuous too. I've been dismissing it since its 2011 launch -- sniffing only from the tester bottle as I passed by the Marc Jacobs counter -- thinking "meh" -- but never trying it on.

Well, yesterday I finally tried it on. And several minutes later, *whoa*, it had morphed into a *delicious* sensuous lovely scent. It changed on my skin, and I had never tried it on before to allow that to happen.

Now I want a set for Mother's Day.

Launched in 2011, here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Pear, Grapefruit, Raspberry
Heart Notes - Apple blossom, Violet, Wild rose
Base Notes - Musk, Plum, Virginia cedar

Wonderful perfume, and now I'm kicking myself for having dismissed it for 4 years based solely on tester whiffs. On my *skin* -- given time to dry down -- this potion magically turned into a lovely lovely fragrance! Reminds me a bit of Chance Eau Tendre (pink liquid) -- in that same category of light, wispy, delicate, feminine, yet unexpectedly sensuous fruity-florals.

And what a gorgeous bottle and cap! Now I need one of those beautiful big bottles -- and I'm going to *hint* to my family that I'd love a gift set of Daisy Eau So Fresh (this original, not a flanker) for Mother's Day. Can't wait! :oD

This is a great scent, it's light, sweet and fresh all at the same time. It smells like a mix between summer and spring. The first notes are happy and light, it settles into a more flirty, tad serious scent after a couple of hours. The transformation of the scent throughout the day is quite delightful. Living in a humid country, this scent has worked wonderfully for me.

on 4/14/2015 6:37:00 PM

Perfect daytime perfume. Smells sweet, and lasts quite a long time on my skin if I layer with the body lotion. I love to wear it in in the spring and summer.

on 3/28/2015 11:22:00 PM

Although I've recently stopped using this fragrance (used it for 3 years straight til I needed a change), it has been one of my all-time faves.
I love the beautiful bottle on my countertop, and the scent is ... Eau so fresh smelling! It's a nice combination of citrus and flowery without being "sickly sweet". I've received so many compliments at work.
Highly recommended!

on 2/9/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It has such a fresh light scent & I wear it all the time. Does not have the "grandmother" floral perfume smell. Definitely a lovely light scent.
The bottle is also really pretty. I love it & will definitely buy more.

on 12/23/2014 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so cute, but the fragance is so "meh" on my skin :( nothing special in my opinion, there"s no depth or complexity to it. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/31/2014 8:34:00 PM

To my olfactory lobes this fragrance smells very similar to Clinique Happy. I've found so many new fragrances are "re-packaging" of older fragrances. We need some new originality.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love, love, LOVE! This is the perfect perfume for summer!! It's so fresh and smells really great, fun and flirty at the same time! Marc Jacobs always has pretty good scents.

on 6/3/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this about a week ago after smelling it on a friend. I love it! Its very feminine and floraly, but not an over powering floral. The only negative thing i will say is it doesn't last. I generally spray a couple times and do the "walk through" and maybe dab a little on my wrists, which i've always felt was more than enough, but after a couple hours i can't smell it anymore. I feel like for $90CAN it should have a little more lasting power. The bottle is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, one of my favorite perfume bottles, but i imagine it wouldn't travel well as its quite large.

on 4/23/2014 10:27:00 AM

I got the limited edition. Yay!! The sale gal insisted i smell the scent strip... I was hooked after 1 whiff and sold!!! Decided to splurge as a self birthday gift. At first i loved it! All that girly, feminine scent is not so over powering and nice.The downside, well this is EDT so not much luck with staying power. Wears off in hot, humid weather. So sad since it's terribly pricey!!! I do regret the impromptu purchase. Should have let it settle a bit.

Now I do like the packaging but the bouquet cap is 'much'!!! Too much going on just for a cap. Whilst the bottle sits pretty on my dressing table this is a no-no for travels. I dun even bring this to work becos those huge flowers consume bag space. Anyway i suppose this is some collector item cos its limited ed and all. Overall i wouldnt re-purchase cos there`s so many cheaper generics and the near zilch staying power is an epic fail.

Popular Fragrances