Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

4.1

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzolmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropinol, Citral, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnimal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl-2-Octynoate, D&C Red 33, Ext D&C Violet 2, FD&C Yellow 5

on 2/9/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It has such a fresh light scent & I wear it all the time. Does not have the "grandmother" floral perfume smell. Definitely a lovely light scent.
The bottle is also really pretty. I love it & will definitely buy more.

on 12/23/2014 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is so cute, but the fragance is so "meh" on my skin :( nothing special in my opinion, there"s no depth or complexity to it. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/31/2014 8:34:00 PM

To my olfactory lobes this fragrance smells very similar to Clinique Happy. I've found so many new fragrances are "re-packaging" of older fragrances. We need some new originality.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love, love, LOVE! This is the perfect perfume for summer!! It's so fresh and smells really great, fun and flirty at the same time! Marc Jacobs always has pretty good scents.

on 6/3/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just bought this about a week ago after smelling it on a friend. I love it! Its very feminine and floraly, but not an over powering floral. The only negative thing i will say is it doesn't last. I generally spray a couple times and do the "walk through" and maybe dab a little on my wrists, which i've always felt was more than enough, but after a couple hours i can't smell it anymore. I feel like for $90CAN it should have a little more lasting power. The bottle is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, one of my favorite perfume bottles, but i imagine it wouldn't travel well as its quite large.

on 4/23/2014 10:27:00 AM

I got the limited edition. Yay!! The sale gal insisted i smell the scent strip... I was hooked after 1 whiff and sold!!! Decided to splurge as a self birthday gift. At first i loved it! All that girly, feminine scent is not so over powering and nice.The downside, well this is EDT so not much luck with staying power. Wears off in hot, humid weather. So sad since it's terribly pricey!!! I do regret the impromptu purchase. Should have let it settle a bit.

Now I do like the packaging but the bouquet cap is 'much'!!! Too much going on just for a cap. Whilst the bottle sits pretty on my dressing table this is a no-no for travels. I dun even bring this to work becos those huge flowers consume bag space. Anyway i suppose this is some collector item cos its limited ed and all. Overall i wouldnt re-purchase cos there`s so many cheaper generics and the near zilch staying power is an epic fail.

on 4/3/2014 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really enjoy this scent. This is the only perfume that i used until the last drop.Everytime I wore this i got compliments from both men and women. I work in a therapy office and have had men ask me what i was wearing and came back and said they bought it for their wife/girlfriend. It really is such a soft, pretty scent.

on 4/3/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a clean floral scent, but it exudes a tiny bit of tangy sweetness as well. The original Daisy perfume did not work with my skin chemistry. This is much more appealing to me. It definitely fades throughout the day. I spray it on my clothes to help it last a little more longer. The top notes are grapefruit, green notes, raspberry, and pear while the middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, litchi, and apple blossom. The base notes are musk, virginia cedar and plum. It makes a perfect spring and summer scent for me. The fruity notes stand out mostly to me when I first spray it on. It dries down to a powdery musk. Just wish it had better sillage. Maybe I should get the matching lotion?

on 3/20/2014 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The smell is flowery, sweet and a little discret.
The packaging is cute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM

Love this fragrance! Soft, clean, pretty! Is not overpowering and is just a really nice scent. This is a great everyday smell and it makes me happy when I wear it. The big flower on the top isn't really necessary. :)

Popular Fragrances