September 21, 2014 | 1154 users online

Pressed Powders - Glow On!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 9:56:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I like this highlighter, and the sleek silver compact it comes in. At first I was worried it was a little too dark for me (it looked REALLY yellowy/gold) but I found a very very very light dusting looks quite nice. I've only tried this a couple times, and wore it for a short duration each occasion, so I can't speak to whether it causes irritation like another reviewer reported, but I would warn sensitive skinned girls to be careful since the ingredients are not listed on the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2003 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this; got it in the lightest shade. Pinks and golds and yellows. Looked great as a blush - but borke me out worse than just about anything I've ever tired. Huge puffy red welts on my cheeks. Needless to say getting rid of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

This product is at grail status for me now! It's perfect for giving that "candlelit" glow. If your skin has pinky undertones, you can go a little heavier on it to warm up your face. Really helps brighten up face and detract from flaws. This will ALWAYS stay close at hand!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This powder comes in a sleek, oval compact and is used as a highlighter..There are shades of pinks and yellows in this with a subtle shimmer..No glitter! just a beautiful shimmer..It has a soft texture and is not hard as a brick..They look just like the Physician's Formula Mosaic powders but better quality..This is beautiful to highlight on the cheek area just above your blush..A definite alternative to other pricey powders of this kind!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was for WTF? GLow pressed powder....Wow..very impressed..gives you a matte finish with a slight glow(if that makes sense:)Can be worn by itself to even out skin tone..Blows my $45 Versace Soft Glow powder out of the water..I really have to stock up