October 25, 2014 | 1566 users online

Cleansers - Palmer's - Gentle Daily Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by va3233

This product is amazing. I have been using for the past two weeks and I can already see a huge difference with my skin. I have oily skin that is acne prone and this product has left my skin feeling soft, clean and clear. This product does not dry my skin out like many other products i have used in the past. I use this product twice a day along with Palmers Purifying mask. It is quite thick but you only need a small amount so it will last a long time. It really does feel gentle on the skin. Will be buying this product from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Shellziebellzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely one of the best cleansers that I have used. Despite not being specifically targeted at acne-prone skin, it did wonders, probably working better than 90% of all anti-acne washes I've tried. The formula doesn't leave your skin dry and dehydrated, which mean your skin doesn't feel the need to overcompensate by producing more sebum, and the aloe Vera definitely helped calm down the redness. The formula is very very thick, so just a tip for all of you guys out there: squeeze near the top of the bottle, the pressure will force the product out easier. If you press and squeeze the middle of the bottle most of the product will rise up towards the top, and you'll get nothing out. It doesn't remove all of my makeup, leaving behind just a small trace of mascara, but definitely works like a dream on thick foundation. Make sure to use a good quality eye makeup remover beforehand. Go forth and bask in the delight of this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

My new HG cleanser! I decided to give the Palmer's skincare range a go after I was using a whole bunch of different products on my skin and it broke me out bad! This has cleared up my skin in no time. I was surprised when I first squeezed out some of this cleanser because it was SO thick. I only need a small amount and I lather it up on my hands and it foams very slightly depending on how much water you use with it. Not too sure how well it works at removing makeup because I always use MAC Cleanse Off Oil first and that get's everything off, but it does leave my skin feeling very clean and soft and not dry or tight at all. Smells nice, not too strong, a bit of a chocolate soapy smell. Overall, I love this range and would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As with all the other Palmer's products I've tried, the original body lotion for stretch marks and now the whole facial care line, I have had nothing but good results with this. Smells kinda like cocoa butter and while it is thick out of the tube, you only need a tad, as a little goes a long way. Doesn't leave my normal/oily skin greasy and makes it look soft and glowing. Pairs really well with the night cream and daily spf 15 lotion. Great stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by lenny14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this product at all. I've been using it for a couple of weeks already and I've started breaking out. My skin's normally pretty good, I rarely even get pimples, but this broke my streak. It's hard getting it out of the tube and I personally don't like the smell. I don't recommend this and I would not buy this again, which is a shame since I love their lip products

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Romanticide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using Palmers Gentle Daily Cleanser with Milk Proteins & Antioxidants for over a year now. The only con I can think of is that it is quite thick out of the tube, and becomes difficult to squeeze out in winter. However, once out of the tube I mix it into a lather with water on my hands and apply it to my wet face. One bottle of this cleanser will last me over 6 months (seriously!), as I only use a small amount, so it is very economical. The main reason for giving this facial cleanser 5 lipsticks is because it doesn't dry out or irritate my fair, sensitive skin. It is a creamy cleanser which doesn't break out my skin either and the smell is fairly pleasant (rose + cocoa butter).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by reeree7

I used this for the first time today. I must say I really love it. I used a small amount and it removed my makeup and cleansed my skin like a dream. I only had to wash my face once. It did not leave my skin overly dry either. Ever since aveeno stopped making its calming cream cleanser, I have been on the search for something similar. I believe this is it. I use acne medications and am unable to use harsh cleansers. as long as this does not break me out, I am sold! I will keep u all posted.....
Been using this product 4 a few weeks now and it is way too drying 4 me. My skin has been flaking like crazy.Such a shame because I love the feel, the texture, the smell, and the way it removes makeup, i gotta find something else

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this cleanser, it cleans my skin well but doesn't dry it. I tried lots of other cleansers to find one that was a good balance for my combination skin and this one is great. Packaging is great, easy to use, doesn't leak and it's cheap as chips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally a cleanser that is gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin. I love future fact that i can use it everyday and it doesn't over dry my skin. I get a healthy glow each time i use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by karatekitties

This is a thick cleansing cream - doesn't really foam well for me but I love it cos it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight after cleansing (like so many other cleansers do) and it feels really nourishing.

Since it's packed with antioxidants, it's another awesome plus for me.

Recommended!