September 30, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Pearl- Pink Veil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would be giving this a higher rating if I had bought it in a drugstore, but I didn't. Is it a pretty gloss? Yes. Is it worth the price? No. This gloss is pink, not coral and on me and in the tube not even coral tinged. It was not as warm or vibrant as it looked in the Allure photos where I first saw and liked it and it is a little more pearly than I care for. It has been described as "watermelon" which is the color I hoped for but it is really just a plain pink. (At least on me)The shade is nice but not spectacular. The gloss ends up on my teeth quite a lot and does not last long at all though its not super sticky, which is nice. The applicator is a brush. I can't get it applied quite right using this brush but I usually prefer a sponge applicator. The package is pretty, but when I pull out the brush I often have too much product on it and sometimes it even drips off the brush. Since its such an expensive gloss I find that really irritating. Its sheerer than I expected it to be but still imparts color. I prefer the much cheaper Revlon Coral Reef lipgloss to this. I actually like it better and of course it costs much less. This is a decent gloss, but in my opinion not worth the steep price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by phy91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love love love this.
I don't normally like lipglosses, they are usually too sticky, not very pigmented, they don't last very long and I just don't like the feel of it. however, when I was in paris last week, the SA in the sephora applied some nars lipstick on me, again I did not like the feeling of it, too sticky, but I was very impressed with the color payoff. yet, I did not buy it because I did not want to pay that amount of money for something I don't really like.
BUT when I came home, I found I had a renewed interest in lipgloss, so when I went to the ici paris - we don't have a sephora where I live :( - I found myself looking at the dior ultra lipglosses, and before I knew it, I bought one.
I am so impressed, it's not sticky at all, it's rather moisturising. I love the color, I love the feel of it (hate the price though) but all in all, this is the best lipgloss I've ever tried.
p.s. the packaging is drop dead gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Dior lipgloss and I must say it stands alone, for the reasons that, it is very pigmented, not sticky, feels glossy, and shines through brilliantly alone or on top of lipstick, as well as beautiful color, not to mention the quality. Many glosses are one or more of the things mentioned but not all, they don't have all those qualities that Dior offers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this as a gift. It's a coral color and the tube is very nice. I think it's great but I rather have a gloss in a lipstick form. The color is very pigmented and it goes on great but it kind of reminds me of the MAC lipglass but not as sticky. I still would rather wear this than the MAC version and its a huge tube so it will llast a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have wanted a coral-pink that doesn't look ORANGE, this would be the perfect color for you! I've wanted to try a coral-y lip color for a while but coral never appealed to me, being too close to orange. This l/g came out in Dior's spring 'Gris Montaigne' collection (654). It is the perfect combination of pink with a hint of coral. It also has a subtle gold shimmer. This gloss is quite pigmented compared to a lot of other Dior Addict glosses I've purchased. I'd say it's almost opaque with just enough sheer to barely show your lips through. These glosses are very nice as far as texture- Never sticky or goopy, very light and comfortable to wear. No significant scent. Very pretty shade!