April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Treatments - Sephora - Age Defy Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I got this as a sample and initally had no intent of actually trying this (I'm usually allergic to anything with the words "antiwrinkle" and "serum" in it). However, after noticing that the skin around my eyes isn't as tight as it used to be, I figured I'd give it a shot. First of all, it smells nice (which I like). Secondly, this product tightened my skin in a matter of days. No significant wrinkle reduction yet, but my skin feels much tighter. And best of all, no allergic reaction!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by chanap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got samples of this and regenerist and put one on each half of my face to compare. The age-defy made an immediate improvement on my wrinkles, like a good primer. I plan to buy some to try long-term once the sample of this runs out. If it makes greater improvements long-term, I'll come back and bring the score up. (It has a fragrance, which I find pleasant, is a fairly thick serum and leaves my skin very slightly sticky, which isn't a big deal to me. Trying it under makeup today.)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by marbleeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a reasonably priced anti aging serum. Have tried a few others like olay and Arbonne, so far I am enjoying this one. Smell is a little strong but it feels great. Smooth, soft skin and so far I am thrilled

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a real headache for young adults with a short budget and an oily complexion like mine to choose a good anti-wrinkle product which not only is affordable, but also feels non-greasy on the skin and is effective erasing the expression lines.
I got a really generous sample (it lasted three weeks) of this serum and I am so happy with it: the texture is great - very light-weighted and moisturizing, feels more like a gel - blends wonderfully with all the other products I use (moisturizer, toner, liquid foundation and powder) and gives a real improvement on the skin firmness.
It works even better than a Dior lotion I tried previously (also in a sample, as I'm a bit too broke to actually buy a jar of it), and costs less than half of its price. Goes directly to the top of my list of future purchases.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by rabbitsinspace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this. I've tried other serums but the price of this one was less than half of the other ones I have used. The smell is similar to the others. The product is less serum-y and more lotion-y. It has proven to make my skin super soft after only one use. Skin also feels tighter. I don't know if this product is meant to give you lasting results or not, like the other ones, but if you are new to serums definitely check this one out since it is so inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by melkington

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic moisturizer. I have very oily skin and this leaves my skin very soft and not greasy at all, even under makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been pretty happy with my recent Sephora brand skincare products. I purchase the Age Defy Serum and the Instant Moisturizer. The serum absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin so soft. It is not at all greasy. The smell is a little strong but I don't mind it. It dissipates pretty fast. Overall, I like these products and would repurchase. The price is very reasonable as well.