November 27, 2014 | 944 users online

Scrubs - Formula 10.0.6 - One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by tehrager

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It exfoliates nicely and is very effective. Very gentle, too. Right after rinsing and drying my face my skin feels so smooth. It's the perfect scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cindygl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this scrub! I'm currently using the St Ives apricot scrub at the moment and I'm finding the two to be tied the #1 scrub for my skin. I love the smell of this, and the packaging of the entire 10.0.6 range I love, it's simple and the range of colours are cute; the text on all the products is just so efficient and pleasing to look at. It's great at what it does and always left my skin feeling smooth, clean and fresh after use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by joana7

Affordable and effective scrub that is not too harsh. Has a quite mild scent.
It does have a con: it is quite runny so a tub of this will not last you a very long time.
I might repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

My first ever facial scrub.

Pros:
1) The grains are not as rough and does not leave my skin red afterwards.
2) I could feel a difference on my skin every time i used it. My face felt so clean and smooth after it.
3) Affordable

Cons:
1) the scrub has a strong chemical smell that smells like plastic.

The smell has outweigh the benefits of the scrub in my opinion, so I would not repurchase it. But overall, i still prefer this scrub over st ives scrub because at least i do not feel that the (fine) grains are going to damage my skin overtime as compared to st ives.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail exfoliator! I cannot rave about this enough. Smells great, has very fine, round beads which get deep down to remove all dead skin cells without being harsh or abrasive on your skin. I also find I need to exfoliate less with this. I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

I love this. I like how it smells too! The exfoliate is not to harsh and rough it's just perfect! My face feels amazing after I dry it. It didn't break me out or make my face feel dry and red. I only use this like once a week

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by ct92

This is the only facial cleanser I've repurchased. I don't like scrubs with little spherical particles because I don't feel like they do much, and the St Ives scrubs feel too harsh to use every day. This is gentle, easy to work with, and smells amazing.

EDIT: I stopped using this for a while and my skin did not like that at all. I'm back to using it now and I won't be branching out again anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Meganmeow

I have not used any other facial cleanser for 2 years now. This is the only one that keeps my large pores and reoccurring blackheads to a minimum. Smells nice, exfoliates (but not too harshly). I have no complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by mixedmatch

This is perfect for sensitive skin. i love the feeling after i use this. my skin feels softer after scrubbing. smells good too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Nikky612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! No complaints
Its a perfect face scrub, i have sensitive skin and find this fine to use. Smells wonderful and does leave the face feeling sooo smooth, clean and fresh
Will repurchase!