November 27, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Color Trend Eyeshadow Duo in Sweet Temptation

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This is a very typical eyeshadow duo, nothing exciting. The two colors are oddly paired, may I say- I mean, why lavender and a maroon? The odd thing about this duo is that the top of the product is so pressed down into the packaging, that it is almost impossible to get the product onto my brush. I literally had to scratch a layer off with my Swiss army knife! What a waste of product. The pigmentation is okay, but they are very chalky and dry. Because of that, they come out to a matte finish. It is difficult to blend these eyeshadows very well, and using them wet doesn't help at all. Their staying power is good, though. Also, you can get these for $1 at your local Avon stand, so I'm not regretting paying an entire dollar for them. I will continue using this duo, but once I use it up, it won't be missed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Starae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as an extra from my Avon rep.
The colors are pretty but are not very pigmented. I had to really build the color up, I did 3 layers in my picture above.
The packaging is sturdy, small and cute but I don't think it's worth the full price of $4.50. It is on sale right now for $1.49.

The colors are a bit deceiving.
The lighter color is a medium purple and the darker is more of a darker red than a purple.

It wears well, but kinda faded on my lids.