July 28, 2014 | 2047 users online

Blush - Avon - True Color Blush in Molto Mocha

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I think Avon's blushes are overlooked. For the price, the quality is really great. Super pigmented, soft and easily blendable...everything you look for in a HE brand.

This color is a nice 'nude' blush with a hint of dark pink. I use it in the colder months since it perks up my cheeks without making me look like a clown. Bright pinks/reds/oranges don't really work for me, but this one has enough 'pop' for my liking.

It's easy to overdo it with this blush as well, so I use a stippling brush to apply and then buff out with a kabuki or with another nude blush to tone it down.

I own several of the Avon blushes from this line and I'm impressed with almost all of them. This one is no exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have recently been discovering some nice Avon makeup products--thanks to Makeup Alley. The quality of these blushes is very good. I have a med to light skin tone and I find I have to use a light hand with this blush. To me it appears an my skin to be a reddish brown. I like to use it more as a contour color with a coordinating blush over it. My daughter has a slightly darker skin tone than me and this looks amazing on her. I now own 5 of these Avon blushes. Very nice for the price. My only complaint is the bulkiness of the packaging. Nice big mirror. Useless brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this color. It's a neutral/tan color with great pigmentation, like all the other Avon True Color blushes. They are right up there with Clinique for pigmentation. This blush is not for super pale, cool skin, though, so anyone with cool undertones probably shouldn't bother as it might appear garish. I have fair olive skin and the fairness of my skin, combined with the rich pigmentation of the blush, means that I cannot apply a lot. I start with a light hand, and a light hand is all I need. I bought this because I was looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't pink, plum, or peach. It's very difficult to find a blush that isn't in the pink or bright peach family. Applied lightly, this is a gorgeous neutral shade, like a bronzer without the shimmer, and it gives skin a healthy color. I'm satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Lecherrysodaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Its so mischeving when you order it, I was hoping for a brownish color and its like a purply peach... at first i hated it... I used it as contour a couple of times (and sometimes I still do) but its a little on the purply side... Now I started liking it more as a blush and it leaves my cheeks pretty sexy like a sunburned look. Its a little patchy on oily skin like mine but I guess I'll have to suck it up. Im an NC 42 skin if that helps anyone

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very dissapointed in this color. I was hoping for a dark brown color but its a pinkish burgundy shade, very dark for everyday. I tried using it as a bronzer to contour my cheeks but its too burgundy and this has glitter so leaves too much shimmer. I think this would look good on dark skin but way too dark for other skintones.