July 29, 2014 | 1666 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Sea Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

I dug this out because it's Spring and I wanted a fresh blue, green, aqua sort of color and this one delivers. What a lovely polish. It's just a bit edgy but steers clear of giving you the dreaded lobster look, even on my older hands. I used Butter Foundation, 2 coats of polish and a top coat of China Glaze Freeze. Great coverage, beautiful finish, reasonable price. No comment on wear but since I'm usually bored in three days with whatever polish I have on, wear is usually not an issue for me. If you have this in your stash, give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

2 years ago, I reviewed OPI Go on Green and found it excellent, but was really searching for a bottle of Sea Spray. Finally, one day at Winners, I came across this polish. The colour is a greyed blue, not too soft to be washed out or too cool-toned to give the dreaded "lobster hands" effect. In fact, with OPI Go on Green layered over Sea Spray, it turns into an ethereal seafoam shade. This is a beautiful shade of nail polish, and I'm glad to have it in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Oh. My. God. I must have passed this a thousand times in the store and never gave it a glance (ask the Sally's girls, I'm always in that place!) But while googling Revlon Whimsical I discovered this as the underneath color and asked if they carried it. They did, and I went and got it. Ladies, it's even nicer in real life. What a fantastic amazing beautiful color. As you can see from the reviews, I'm not the only one!! You fall in love with this color. It's so light and magical. Blue grey, but not too much of either. The coverage is great, the application and dry time are great, it's so very quickly becoming one of my absolute favorite colors, and yes, I did use it with Whimsical on top ;) I also half mooned it with a blue-purple on top, which actually brought out greener tones in the color as color interaction changes the appearance of the color. I just love love love this. Subtle but not the same old, so unique. <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

I have always loved China Glaze. Sea Spray is everything I've come to expect from ChG. I got this specifically as undies for Revlon Whimsical. It is a perfect match. Two coats of Sea spray and two coats of Whimsical perfectly matches the bottle color of Whimsical. I will defiantly be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first bottle of china glaze and if the others are anything like this I think I will convert forever. It is incredible. I did one coat.... One. Perfectly opaque. I have worn it for days now - no chipping at all. A minor amount of tip fading. Now. I am someone who is lucky to get through a day without a chip, this one is up to 4 days. I just feel like this is magical nail polish. The application was pretty easy too. A bit thick but very manageable. The only downside for me is I am pale and cool (read: pink!) and the colour doesn't look as nice as it would on darker skin tones, but it's still lovely. Not to mention it seems to be a year round colour. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MissChikki777

Oh. My. Goodness. This polish is amazing. It goes on smooth, and is a nice subtle blue-grey color. It is fairly chip resistant, and usually takes 2 coats for a good color. I would recommend this to ANYONE. It's a great base for nail art, or just to wear alone. By far one of my favorite polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Ice222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never used to be a nail polish fan, but when first saw this polish in a youtube video and I just HAD to have it. I love very subtle muted colours and this is the perfect blend between being a unique and beautiful colour while not being overpowering. The shade is very wearable for me, and goes well with quite a few things in my wardrobe too. Heck I even bought a grey-ish blue tank top just to colour match with this polish. Easy to apply too.

After having it a year, it is still my favourite out of all my polishes. I LOVE it. I don't think any other shade will surpass this for me I hope China Glaze will keep selling it, if not I'm going to have to stock up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by danisaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous dusty blue creme colour on my medium-dark skin! I wound up having to order this colour online because I couldn't source it anywhere, and I'm glad I did. Perfect for spring and summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mzebra

Yet another China Glaze winner for me. Originally I had picked up Pelican Grey and thought would suffice. But even though I still feel that the two are kinda somewhat pretty similar, I'm glad I grabbed this one too. While my collection has plenty of blues, this filled the void in the dusty baby blue with shimmer category. I am a sucker for those dusty leaning tones. Application was up to China Glaze standard, opaque in less then 2 coats. However, this pastel was a bit on the goopy, slightly thicker side, but nothing a steady hand/patience or a bit of thinner can't handle. This color would look refreshing in the warmer months and elegant in the cooler seasons.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by StinaBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color is GORGEOUS, but the formula is rather crappy. very thick and streaky! which is weird, since most reviews on this are great... maybe i was just unlucky with my bottle... ill try and fix it with some thinner though... anyways as i said, amazing amazing color... so if you can handle the crappy formula go for it :))