October 31, 2014 | 1475 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - aqua cream #11

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Lasts all day, no creasing at all, does not need base or primer

Cons: Dries fast

I have oily lids, and have no problems with this product. I love to use it as a base for matte eyeshadows as it creats a subtle and pretty shimmery effect. It is also a gorgeous color (#11) that really makes my blue eyes standout. It dries fast, but just work quickly and it is not a problem. I find it best to use my fingers to blend, very easy application.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by cricricri11

I really wanted to like this product but it is impossible to use it as a shadow cos too thick. It also dry very quickly as soon as on the eye lids. I tried to use it as an eyeliner and a bit better. But it smudges pretty fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by xlucyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont think i will ever finish the aqua creams because you need so little each time. they are so pigmented and this gold color is soo prettyyy. i use it in the inner half of my lids and it stays on all day without fading

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by StormyApple

I LOVE MUFE aqua creams. I started with color #15, thinking it'll be a universal color and the only one I'll need (coz I just wanted to try one after reading tons of good reviews on it) but after getting one, I realise I can't stop anymore. These babies are the BEST cream eyeshadows I've EVER used, and it's a brilliant product for anyone with super oily lids where all other eyeshadows (cream or powder) seldom last more than a couple of hours.

Color #11 is a beautiful gold color, I would call it yellow-gold, and while most gold eyeshadows look a little funny on me (I'm asian with yellow undertones), this totally compliments my skin color/tone.

Just dab a little on the corner of my eyes, it instantly opens up my tiny asian eyes. It's excellent for lining the waterline too, coz this baby doesn't move till you remove at night.

My new HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore the aqua creams. I have this one and the plummy coloured one. They blend easily and the texture and pigment is gorgeous. If you are looking for a beautiful gold cream eyeshadow, look no further. Do one eye at a time as these puppies dry quickly.