November 1, 2014 | 1023 users online

Moisturizers - KORA Organics-Soothing day and night cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by shelbymateljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm really shocked at the bad reviews on here for Kora. I've been using the entire 3 step system (for sensitive skin) which includes this moisturizer for about 8 months, and my skin has never looked better. I haven't had a blemish in over 6 months, my skin is hydrated and healthy looking. I used to switch skincare monthly, but I've stuck with Kora because the results are incredible and I like that I'm putting natural ingredients onto my skin. I wouldn't expect great results unless you purchase the entire system. I also use both face masks alternatively and the exfoliator, and the results have been great! The price is cheaper than a lot of high end organic skincare lines, and I find the results speak for themselves

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite dry, a little red and sensitive skin and this product just doesn't do it for me. It may be fantastic for people with slightly sensitive or dry skin, but for me it wasn't enough to really change my condition in any visible way. It didn't help nourish in the way I expected it to, which was a shame because there was such excitement about the KORA range that I really wanted to believe in it too. I found I had to re-apply numerous times during the day and it just wasn't doing its job. For me, it's not a winner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by cairns

this product has been evaluated by paula's choice and given a poor rating!! Their review states it contains a mix of irritating plant extracts and fragrant ingredients such as lavender oil. These ingredients are proven irritants which cause cell death and impair skins ability to function at its best. Pretty much every product in the Kora organics line contains some form of irritating ingredients and also received a POOR rating!! Why would you bother with this line?? You can check out these reviews at www.paulaschoice.com (beautypedia reviews) Im not affiliated with paulas choice at all but i do check their reviews before trying any new product as their information is all based on published/scientific research.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the whole kora range. The first time i used this my skin really glowed! Its nice and hydrating and also light so you can use it with makeup. I recommend using it with the rosehip mist toner spray or any mist really as it dampens the face and makes application very easy as it glides over the moist skin evenly and the product goes further so you use alot less which is always a bonus when its that price. I usually change my skin care products every 6 months or so because of the seasons but always find myself coming back to this range

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by NatashaTheodora

I truly don't understand why this product received bad reviews. I purchased it a month ago and I really, really LOVE it! It does wonder to my skin. It makes my skin super smooth and it does fade away my acne scars a little.

My skin is not perfect. My skin is normal but it has its problems too. It can be a little dry and sensitive during winter time, and it can also be a little oily during summer. I have past-acne scars and I also get pimples occasionally, you know, during that time of the month.

I've been using this day and night cream (along with the Normal/Sensitive 3-Step System products: Calming Lavender Mist and Cream Cleanser) and they're just amazing.
You should see my beautiful skin now.. I'll continue using this product to achieve the full result I've been dreaming about.

I love Miranda Kerr! But I don't only write this good review because I adore her. Kora Organics skincare line actually suits my skin really well. I just wanna say people's skin types can be similar but they can never be the same. All you need to do is purchase a product and see for yourself, whether it suits your skin or not. Turns out, this product is perfect for me.

I agree that the price is a little overwhelming, it's so pricey! But it says on their website that the high price is because they use certified organics ingredients. I do hope they will mark down the price a little, but I'll definitely purchase their products again. I'll sacrifice my monthly income to keep my beautiful skin! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisa51

If you use these product right then they work I LOVE kora my skin is looking the best it ever has thanks to kora Organics and I love that they are certified Organics so I know I'm not using harsh chemicals on my skin... The products are so concentrated that you only need to apply the smallest amount so they last longer... Yes there quite expensive but soooo worth it... My morning routine: -clensing, energising citrus mist, recovery eye cream and moisturise... My night routine: clensing, balancing rose mist, rosehip oil and moisturise... I also exfoliate every second night and use the clay mask once a week and after a month of doing this my skin is amazing! LOVE IT!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Jolie77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was hyped into buying this organic beauty product which apparently would works wonder to your skin. But alas! It's an absolute waste of money.

For something that can be purchase from the basement of David Jones counter, it's ridiculously expensive. The packaging is thoughtless, takes forever to squeeze out. The smell isn't that great.

And fast forward one month of using this product, I see no difference but my pores getting bigger and more breakouts. Second month of using this product, it's residing at the bottom of the trash can. And good riddance.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by jess0709

I was so so excited to try Kora organics and I did so much research before I bought these products so I hope this helps people who are on the same boat, I wish people were more honest about their reviews when it comes to this line. Just cause you like Miranda does not mean you have to like her products! First of all, I have fair, oily and acne prone skin. My acne is so bad I was placed on acutane, acne came back after a year off the pill. I purchased the foaming cleanser, citrus toner, lavender toner, rose toner, purifying day and night cream, lip balm, purifying mask, exfoliator, and tinted day cream. Yes, I bought a lot! I did like the purifying mask and exfoliator but everything else did not deliver. The lavender and rose spray I just use as a body splash, by the way. All the other products did absolutely NOTHING. I kid you not, its a big huge waste of money if you have acne it will make it worse. Yeah Miranda looks good people she always did, she is a model after all so don't expect Kora Organics to help you look like her. The packaging is super cheap looking and the products themselves are super runny and way too expensive. Buy it if you have money to waste, otherwise, don't waste your money...maybe only for the mask and exfoliator!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by sarah1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was expecting so much from this product and the whole range as I bought it for my birthday first off I have normal skin with an oily t-zone i hoped it would clear and help my oily t-zone but it did nothing my skin just stayed the same maybe even have got worse I experienced these small little bumps under my skin but I'm not sure if they were a result of the kora products

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Emma432

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this product; I’m a huge fan of the beautiful packaging and purposely ignored the reviews to get my hands on some of that light blue packaging goodness.

Unfortunately the results were less than pleasing , my face literally looked like a disaster after using this for a month, I had small pus filled pimples everywhere, the worst deep rooted acne around my chin and itchy skin.

I tested this with and without makeup to isolate the root of the problem unfortunately it was this product doing the damage.

This may work for other skin type’s but for pretty average combination skin this was my worst pimply nightmare.