July 31, 2014 | 1988 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - daily essentials fragrance free facial cleansing wipes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MarcelineVampireQueen

I bought these wipes instead of my usual Simple wipes, when they were on offer. This isn't a bad product, but I found it made my skin a little bit sore, especially around the eye area. I would purchase it again, but only if it was at a discount price or if I was unable to get my regular wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by courtneyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very senistive skin, especailly when there is a change in season. I love this product as removes your make -up completely without drying out your skin. i also have a derma skin condition where my skin can become dry, flaky,and scaley. LOVE THESE

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are the best makeup wipes I have ever used. They are my HG product. I use these every day before bed! they keep my skin so clear and I don't get and spots or pimples when I use these. I have been using these for years and keep loving them more and more!
I recommend these to anyone wanting clear skin as the first step in there evening routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a month, these were good and I thought that my pores were even appearing smaller. After that my sensitive skin decided to make it's appearance and start turning pinkish red and even a bit lumpy after using these wipes. One day I came to the brilliant idea of using my remaining wipes as eye makeup remover. After a bit of trial and error, I confirmed that the cause of my puffy eyelids in the morning was these wipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually buy the Simple Makeup Wipes and I swear by them... but I went these happen to be on offer at my local drugstore so I decided to pick them up and i'm SO glad I did...I gotta be honest- i wasn't expecting much, i adore johnson's facial products because they are so soft and moisturizing which is good for cleansers and creams but for makeup wipes you need something thats gentle but not too gentle and will remove your makeup...and these do just that, remove all traces of makeup but not stinging to the eye or anything.

Love these, even on regular price they are cheaper than the simple ones so I will forever repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by alee26

These are pretty great. My skin is somewhat sensitive, but I didn't have major problems with stinging from these wipes. They take off my foundation nicely but have a bit of trouble with gel eyeliner so I have to use an eye-makeup remover for that. Other than that, they are pretty great. I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm quite a fan of the odd pack of cheap cleansing wipes. I didn't like the weird texture of these at first, compared to my regular MAC wipes, but after getting used to them the texture didn't bother me and I actually liked the fact they felt quite thick! However, when I use these around my delicate eye area it makes my skin sting (though not quite as bad as No.7 wipes-which are about double the price), yet my equally cheap Olay wipes don't sting my eye area at all! So although I feel you get pretty much what you pay for with these wipes, they aren't as good as Olay's (in my opinion) or as luxurious as MACs. So very so-so.