December 20, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kiyoptah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have never try a lip balm before but this Maybeline Baby Lips do a good job to me. it moisture my lips and it smells great. they claims that this lip balm can moisture up to 8 hours but this not work for me. they do moisture my lips but not until 8 hours. at first when i apply it lightly on my lips it feels little bit sticky but after a few minute it not feel sticky anymore. it makes my lips look full. i think this lip balm look good on all skin type. what i like its the super cute pastel color packaging, many shades, it has SPF, smells good, moisture well on me, and pocket friendly price;). what i dont like is feels lil bit sticky,and there is no many shades in my country:'((

this review based on me, maybe this lip balm effect not same to all people

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Inexpensive and mid-quality. Not great and not horrible - but they do contain petrolatum (bad). I like the "crystal" version that has a bit of sparkle. for $2.99 it's just fine and even my 10 y.o. DD can wear them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

moisturizng for a while but it doesnt last long

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by KissyLipRaptor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The lip balms are adorable, smell wonderful, and the tinted ones have fun color, but they don't have the staying power they claim. I tend to have very dry lips so I often use coconut oil and/or vaseline which can last forever. Sadly these were just so light and the cream so soft that I had to re-apply about every hour. They did make my lips nice and smooth, but I would be nearly done with a tube in about 5 days and I don't have the money to be buying a 4 dollar lip balm every week because I'm a poor college student! I bought the Quenched and Cherry Me so that's what this is based on, and although I wasn't totally impressed with it, I will probably give the Dr. Rescue version a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Shamrock13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had heard so many good things about this balm, I had to try it. I'm not really into lipstick or any kind of heavy, gunky gloss, so I usually opt for a super light and sheer gloss or a balm. This stuff looks really cute, it smells nice, and really adds a lot of shine (almost too much!), but it dries my lips out soooo bad! They actually get so dried out that they even crack and peel. Vaseline overnight is the only way to bring them back from the loss of moisture. It's almost painful they dry out so bad. I threw it away so I'd stop convincing myself to try it just one more time whenever I was in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are so cute. Wal mart has limited edition ones, i bought ruby sparkle. Its red with little shimmers. They also had one called pink quartz. The ruby has a minty scent to it but I did not detect no tingle. I have almost all the regular ones. I think these leave your lips moisturized, as the name implies. Definitely more fun than chapstick. I want them all. A cheap little pick me up.😄

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm makes my lips soft and gives them plenty of moisture and I don't have dry lips since I've been using this product def recommend if you need moisture on your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by amadura001

Love this product, totally recommend it for sensitive lips!! Some colors are really strong but perfect 💕

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RyleeShae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought Baby Lips a couple years ago when the hype was huge. I tried it (I have extremely dry lips and I live in a very cold/dry area) and it didn't do anything; which isn't surprising considering the fact that barely I have tried works to treat my dry chapped lips.
They smell really good, though! I know that they work well for alot of people, but they just don't seem to work for me personally. There wasn't too muc colour payoff but it is meant to be sheer. I did find, however, that the medicated Baby Lips worked a bit better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by gemma2802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Baby Lips Cherry Me.
As a balm, this is very soft and moisturising for my lips. It's not super hydrating like some brands, but it certainly does a good job and I like the feeling of it on my lips. The texture is very soft and it fits the name "Baby Lips" well. I'd say it only lasts a maximum of 2 hours however which is a shame as the product has claimed to last up to 8 hours.
I really love the cherry smell of this product, it's super fruity and cute. The balm leaves a slight pinkish tint to your lips which is great if you're going for a natural rosy kind of look and I think it has an effect of plumpness on my lips.
My favourite thing about this product is probably the packaging. The bright colours are very appealing and eye catching, I think it's definitely more so a product to appeal to teenagers. The size is nice to keep in a small bag to take around with you, and you get a very decent amount of product too.
I do like this however I'm not sure if I would buy it again as there is better things out there for less money.