November 28, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ponyskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sucked in too easily by cute packaging. Compared to my carmex and l'occitane lipbalms, this does nothing. They smell nice and look cute in your handbag but I never find myself reaching for this. It does not hydrate my lips in the slightest, and the colour isn't pigmented, long lasting or nice enough for me to wear during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by fatmatopkara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute and it smells lovely but the actual quality of the balm is crap. I specifically bought it as the packaging advertised extra 5 hrs of wear/last and I'm lucky if I get an hour before re-applying. For what I paid - I don't think it's worth it as there are cheaper brands that offer the same value.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Cherryraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually really like these and I'm surprised to read that people find it dries out their lips. I find these quite moisturizing and not drying at all. I also love that the tint is quite noticable, it's perfect for every day. Will probably repurchase these.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by isals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. The color is a bit too much on the cool side and looks sort of artificial. When I wear it it initially feels like my lips are moisturized, but after about half an hour it dries them out even worse than they were to start with, so I'm better off without using it if my lips are chapped. It's pretty tinted and that's nice, but that fades out very quickly and I don't love the colors, as I said, they're artificial-looking and the purpose of a lip balm is to hydrate your lips. It doesn't do the job, there are better options out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage25

Not the most amazing lipbalm ever but not bad. Moisturises well and the colours are quite nice, not too bright but give some colour. Wouldn't re-purchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by harrup

Meh, it is an oddball product. Not "balmy" and moisturizing enough for a bona fide lipbalm, not enough pigment for a proper lipstick ( but too much bright pigment for a balm!) - it's neither fish nor fowl. Probably a great intro to tinted lip products for a teenager but whilst I didn't loathe my several BabyLips products, I didn't love them either so I ditched them. I found the wearing time VERY short, I sip of beverage and the entire product was on the glass with no trace left behind on the lips. The taste was pleasant in all of the ones I tried. They are reasonably cheap, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Dried out my lips in the long run and I didn't like the pigmentation - it looked cartoony on me unless I used the reddish-brown balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

these are some good (not great) lip balms for my very dry lips

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in plum to see if it was a viable alternative to the fresh balm, which for me lasted forever.
This was cheap, smelled nice, and was readily available at a Target or drug store. I found it didn't last as long, go on as smooth, and had less color payoff than fresh. I do wonder if the packaging would hold up in a purse.
Meh. It was cheap, but I'd also be just as happy if not moreso with Lipsmackers.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by CAlexRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sometimes I use it as a base under lipstick if I want to tone down a color. Baby Lips Lip Balm is very moisturizing and I like the fact that it has SPF in it. I'm currently using the clear one; I can't wait to try the other colors.