Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 4/21/2015 1:31:00 PM

after reading the good reviews on baby lips I purchased it. I'm not much of a makeup person but this is amazing! ive been using labello for years and it has never been as good as this is! its around R38 in South Africa and u can get it from clicks. I love it and I recommend it to all! my lips feel soft and the colour is lovely. i have the pink one. perfect for everyday use!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have the orange Cherry Me and the White tube Baby Lips and whenever I need a quick pop of sheer color I reach for the orange one-always.The white notsomuch. The orange one is a staple in my makeup bag and I even let my girls wear it on special occasions because it's not too much. Although I'm close to 40 these would be a great item for those who don't want to wear too much makeup or a teen just getting into makeup.

Pretty packaging. Fun, sheer colours. WORST lip treatment ever. Complete waste of money.

on 4/12/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I decided purchase some and since they were on offer at boots I bought 3 which were Pink shock (electro collection) cherry me and hydrate. Which I love and I use hydrate before I put any lip products to make them soft. Then I purchased pink punch and peach kiss.

on 4/10/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm obsessed with lip balm. This just doesn't quite do it for me though. While it does make your lips feel pretty soft, I just feel like I'm putting plastic on my lips. It tastes bad and smells artificial. I feel like I'm polluting my lips with chemicals. I don't mind chemicals in my products (I obviously prefer none though,) it's just the fact that I can literally feel them on my lips. The packaging is quite cute though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HORRIBLE! I have dry lips due to using long lasting lipsticks (The only lip colours that manage to stay on my face for at least an hour before my face decides it doesn't want to) and I was looking for a moisturising lip balm to help combat the dryness. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT IT. What this does is sink into your lips, and then shed off the top layer of skin to give the impression of "moisturised" lips. This left my lips sore and cracked, way worse than before. At first I thought it was working because my lips WERE smoother, but really, it was just shedding the top layer of skin off, hence why I bought this in a few colours. ALL WITH THE SAME RESULT. Also, a menthol scent throughout? I thought menthol was good for drying out your sinuses when you have a cold. NOT CONDITIONING AT ALL!

on 4/8/2015 2:06:00 PM

I adore these. I have three of them now, the Grape, and two limited edition Crystal Kiss and Ruby Star. They are awesome--so emollient, just a touch of color and last a while. I am a huge fan of tinted lip balm and at this price, you can't go wrong.

on 4/7/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am a lip moisturizer junkie. I have rosebud salve within reach at night, carry homemade lip remedies in every pocket (beeswax, vitamin e, and coconut oil mixture), and am constantly reapplying. I like using these tinted balms to give my lips a little color throughout the day. I like the texture of these balms as you can keep slathering them on constantly without them building up gunkiness. I found that they moisturizer pretty well and the price is right! Definitely a fun cheap thrill when you're cruising the makeup section of the drugstore or target. I bought the cherry and peach kiss, but mostly end up using the peach kiss color since it almost matches my natural lip color. The red isn't quite red enough and the color looks silly on me. I would love if they made a brownish one to go with my neutral medium skin tone! I've been on the lookout since I've seen some limited edition colors, but waiting for some more "mature" neutral colors.

on 4/5/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I have to say that I am not impressed by this lip balm. I got the red one. Although this is hard to say because I do love the cute packaging, I found this lip balm not moisturizing enough. My lips were still dry after using this. But it did make my lips reddish in an unconvenient way.

on 4/5/2015 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I saw a lot of people buying these so decided I would go and get one as well. The first one I used was 'pink punch' which was pink when I picked it up in the store. When I actually put it on my lips I expected it to out with a slight pink tint but it came out a bright vibrant pink which looked extremely unflattering.

Then I started using just the clear hydrate one which is supposed to hydrate your lips and leave them soft but instead made my lips extremely chapped and sore even to the point of my lips bleeding. I would definetly not recommend this to anybody especially those with dry or sensitive lips x

Popular Lip Treatments