Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 7/2/2015 9:06:00 AM

The packaging is really cute and I love the colors, but this lip balm is SO drying. It dries out your lips within seconds of applying it. Would not repurchase.

on 7/2/2015 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The scent is SO NICE. I would like that as a fragrance lol. It's very buttery and feels lovely on the lips, the pink one also makes your lips look delicious. Only thing I dislike about it is the ridiculous package, it looks like a toy lipstick you got from a cereal package Very cheap looking. I would not repurchase because it's not cruelty free.

on 7/1/2015 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove these guys (except the pink one and purple one). If you want some moisturising and also a pop of color, they're perfect!!!!!!!!

on 6/29/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've had the same tube of Quenched for probably the better part of a decade (don't care about SPF) and I just can't seem to use it up. It's like makeup for little kids--it feels watery when applied and wears off within 30 mins. It provides no benefits at all. I would never repurchase.

I remember trying a couple of these a couple years ago, and they both made my lips numb, which happens when I have an allergy to a certain lip balm. I think the flavors I got were pink lemonade and cherry, and the scent was so-so. I wish I wasn't allergic to these to give a better review. :(

on 6/29/2015 6:40:00 PM

I love this product!! I only have to reapply it every hour or so. And when I put some on at night, the next morning my lips are so smooth and soft. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price: sometimes I see it for almost $3.00. I know it`s Maybelline but that is too expensive in my opinion. But I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The colors I have are: 1) Quenched sunscreen 2) Beam of Blush (crystal) 3) Pink Punch (buds).

on 6/27/2015 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ugh how do they manage to sell so many tubes of this stuff. Does not do anything to hydrate my lips and doesn't last long at all. I also get this horrible chemical taste in my mouth that makes me cringe and this happens even with a light application. The actual texture of the balm is pleasant and soft enough but it doesn't mean much if it doesn't fulfil it's purpose. At least there was no significant financial loss.

on 6/24/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is not a lip balm, all it does is leaves a coat of product on lips and that's all, if you want a moisturizing lip balms this definitely isnt it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my "go to" tinted lip balm. The scents are amazing, it feels hydrating and leaves just the right amount of color. The cherry one (completely blanking on the name) is my favorite, but the peach one is also very nice. I only wish they were a bit cheaper.

on 6/21/2015 10:33:00 AM

I really didn't like this. It felt like a film on my lips and felt like I needed to keep applying it. Plus, I think the packaging is like something a child would have. The price is good, but the product isn't

Popular Lip Treatments