October 1, 2014 | 1757 users online

Eyeliner - Meow Cosmetics - Feliner in Serial Kitty

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by fromstarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the color: super black, no shimmer, no glitter, just black. I don't like the formula, however, It's not milled as fine as I would like for something I'm going to put so close to my eye. It's also large enough that it can be difficult to shake some through the sifter. Whether I try to wetline with water or with a sealant, I always end up with big clumps of it on my brush. After I apply it with sealant, I have to go back over it with the powder, which means I end up with a ton of fall out under my eyes. Maybe it works for someone more skilled than I am, but I've tried other liners that work a lot better for me that cost less.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by kmeverson

I really love Meow Cosmetics feliners. Serial Kitty is a dark, black eyeliner. No sparkles, no glitter, no shimmer. This eyeliner can be used wet or dry. What is fantastic about serial kitty is how it applies wet. I use the eyeliner sealant from Meow Cosmetics as well. When Serial Kitty is mixed with the eyeliner sealant you can create the PERFECT "winged" or "cat eye" eyeliner. This is easy to apply with smooth application. When applied with the eyeliner sealant is dries quickly and does NOT move during the day- which is a miracle for me as my eyes can be wet and everything moves on them before 4pm. I cannot say enough good things about this eyeliner. Even better, Meow Cosmetics sells samples of all of their product for $1 each so you can try things out before you commit to a purchase.