Confetti Dressed To The 9's

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/13/2012 8:34:00 PM

Although it looks to have more dimension in the bottle, Dressed to the Nines is still quite beautiful on the nail. Dark burgandy with copper shimmer, this is a perfect color for fall - vampy and dressy. I did sadly have a chip on day one and some tip wear, but the color is so nice, I don't mind the touch ups. Confetti has good color selection and retails for a mere $1.99 at CVS.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I thought Dressed might be a duochrome while I was applying it but I guess it was just a matter of the shimmer shining through. It eventually settled into a gorgeous burgundy with the copper shimmer catching the light. It really is unique and pretty indescribable- I can't pick a color to call it! With a top coat I got no chips and application was easy, and for less than two bucks, I totally would grab it again.

on 2/26/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My skin is fair but also an almost orange/rose/tan color. It is hard to drescribe. This is the first nail polish that I have gotten to work on me and it is beautiful. Cheap at that. I will definitely repurchase if I get through with the admittedly large bottle.
Eh, I've fallen out of love with the color and sheen of this product.

on 1/29/2011 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This polish was such a surprise to me. It looks pretty in the bottle, but on the nail? Whoa. Gorgeous. A beautiful mid-tone red w/ a slight orange cast and gold shimmer. Granted the gold shimmer is more noticeable in the bottle, but it shows up fine on the nail. It's easy to say that this is just a shimmery red, but that's really doing it a disservice. You'd be denying it it's polish-y je ne sais qua. It really has a glow to it that words just cannot describe. Anyway, 2 coats, no chips, and only the slightest hint of tip-wear after several days.

Popular Polishes