September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Endless Shine 529

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These shadows are super shiny and mostly suited for evening looks. The dark blackened brown makes for a good liner shade or even a outer-v crease shade when paired with the ulta light shimmery shades, which all look the same on my lids. Not a lot of variation with looks from this quint, which makes it quite expensive for essentially two eyeshadows with several dupes of the light shade. I should have returned it but it sat unused in my drawer for too long and couldn't find a good swap for it. Instead I'll use it up (I won't need a shimmery highlight shade for awhile). I would not recommend as their are better palettes out there (including other quints from Dior). EDIT: I actually love this palette now. The dark blackened brown shade reminds me of the Trish Mc Dark Brown definer and makes for a great liner as well as smokey crease shade. The shimmer shades are very nice for evening and last a long time w/o creasing. I notice the subtle difference in tone now that I've used it more. I'd buy again, but it's LE and I'm sure Dior will have new quints to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Marigold67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I stalked my Dior counter at the Bay for months before this finally arrived. $58+tax CDN for this beauty unfortunately, but generally I love these iridescent quints to death so I always feel justified at the cost vs. use that it will get. This one surprisingly let me down and left me feeling meh about it. The colours are absolutely gorgeous in the pan and swatched are very pretty, but I find that even with a primer these are more sheer than all my other quints and I find that I reach for this one the least. The shadows themselves are shiny, silky smooth and blend perfectly. My most used shade so far is the top left white gold colour that I like to use as an inner corner highlight. I said no that I would not repurchase as I will never deplete these to the point of repurchasing even if this product was not a limited edition holiday palette. Sadly this quint didn't quite live up to the anticipation I had for it, my fault entirely as the product does deliver good quality shadows, just sheerer than I thought they would be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Dior Holiday 2010 collection had 2 quint palette the much talk about five golds and the sleeper hit Endless shine. Endless Shine has lighter colors and that why I choose this one over Five Golds. The colors could be describe as follows: light gold, bronzy peach, a light champagne and an antique gold, in the middle a black with golden shimmer. (of course all colors are iridescent) I love this palette because I usualy ran out of light colors before I ran out of dark colors. The colors are all smooth and silky and blendable. The only thing I could find is they could be a little more pigmented but really its just because nobody's perfect and i need to find something. :D
And finaly if you do not like shimmer eyeshadow, Well please stay away from this one.