April 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Blush - Guerlain - Rose Plein Vent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Guerlain Rose Plein Vent blush is a soft-rosy blush with a bit of subtle shimmer. The texture is smooth, if a bit dry and powdery. You can swirl the four shades together if you wish but Guerlain would have you believe you can contour instantly by sweeping a brush across the blush surface and depositing along cheekbone, dark colors side down; I admit to doing this. It's a pretty shade but the color is not unique and the texture is not a standout.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The colours are to die for, and they give decent coverage without over-coloring. The pink hues might look too candy-like in the pot, but the go on natural and glowy on my medium skin. Love it, and it smells rosey divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by blushingpammy

This is a gorgeous golden peach-pink blush that has very subtle and fine shimmers. It has 4 different shades that you can swirl or mix and match. I like how it gives my face a healthy glow. And the brush that comes with it is actually quite useful and non-scratchy. As usual, this is housed in a very luxurious packaging but a little heavier as compared to most blush compacts but it's all good. It's just that it attracts a lot of dirt and you can definitely see your fingerprints on it. It also comes with a very nice velvet pouch to keep it from dust and dirt and from dents on the compact. However, the scent is pretty strong. It disappears after a while though but it's not a scent that I dig. It only lasts for about 4 hours which is still fair but I've had longer lasting ones. Touching up won't be an issue as the case is simply divine. Overall a very nice blush. However, I won't buy again because it will take me a very long time to finish because it has 9g of product which makes it worth every cent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by claraflo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Being a cool toned person I normally dont touch peach blushes, they either scream orange on my skin or look muddy. But I couldnt resist the prettiness of the 4 colours in this one. I bought knowing that it may indeed fall flat on my skin like so many other warm blushes have done before. I was pleasantly surprised, there is enough pink in this one for it to come off on my skin as a bronzed rose rather than a peach. It is very matte and imparts of nice glow to my skin thats a bit more alive than Rosee Du Printemps. I sometimes use Rosee as a highlighter over the top of this one to bring out the pink a bit more. Overall I'm quite pleased I've found a peachy shade thats pink enough to work for me. The lightness of this blush means I can also use it as an all over the face pick me up, rather than strictly as a blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

Rose plein vent is a 4 eclats blush, the four colors are, a mauve, light pink-coral, a darker coral and a dusty rose when all swirl together you have a coral-bronzy effect. for those who do not like sparkle and glitter this blush is for you! it is a finely, smooth pigmented mat blush. This color should suit best warmer skin tone. Contrary to Rosee du printemps I do not thing the lighters colors can be used as highlighters (but maybe for darker skin)