Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing drugstore palette. The colors are buttery and pigmented. They last all day, and the duochrome color in the lower right hand corner is one of my top 5 shadows EVER! They should really sell it as a single.

If you are looking for an inexpensive palette or just something fun to play with this is something you should have. Its great!

on 6/7/2015 1:35:00 PM

This is a price-worthy, solid palette. Really. You get flattering looks when using it. It's nothing mind-blowing, but a perfectly useful, good simple palette. And it doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a miracle. I don't like the darkest green shade and the black shade (that's a tricky one, i would avoid using it when you want to be safe and have no time to remove the whole thing and start again :D it looks like a perfectly beautiful dark brown of your dreams, but it really is not!). The others are fine. I don't know how intense eye looks you want to achieve - don't count on very intense ones with this one, but the pigmentation is really really good, and for the price it's amazing!

on 6/7/2015 11:58:00 AM

I live in Canada, and I found this at Rexall - it was the last one left! I really love the Eyelid colour on the left side. Day to day, this is typically what I reach for.

The colours in this palette are nicely pigmented. I'd been using a cheapy from a discount store previously that needed tons of product to stand out, and that didn't blend well. This Wet n' Wild palette is a real step up.

Eyelid Left, like I mentioned above, is beautiful and also easily blendable. I have a slight issue with blending Crease Left; it appears I need a much lighter hand than what I'm used to. The Definer Left colour is gorgeous, but admittedly I haven't use it very much as it as it is quite dramatic.

There is some definite shimmer to these, which I'm not all that crazy about (I prefer matte colours), but it's workable. I have only taken one mark off because I have not used the right side of this palette at all, and can't say I ever will.

Application method: I use Urban Decay Primer Potion (which I have had forever - it's not in a squeezy tube) first, and use Eco Tools brushes to apply. Sometimes I will use a finger to apply if I am doing a blown out look, just on the lid.

on 5/30/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Nice palette for everyday use. Especially for work, the colors are dark but neutral with shimmer which is what I like & need. It works well when using. It doesn't break apart or get chunky as powder tends to do. Very easy to put on & works well with any applicator brush.

on 5/29/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's my go to palette! The colors are super pigmented even without primer and glide on nicely. The duo-chrome shade (bottom right) is my favourite! This is great for achieving a gentle nude eye look with the left side. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful palette for under $5. Highly pigmented. Great variety. As great as all the rave reviews say it is.

on 5/4/2015 10:17:00 PM

This amazing palette is my absolute holy grail. one side for a day look...maybe a little nuetral smoky eye... or Go to the other side for something fun and wild. the last shade on the right...the blueish one? it's definitely something trendy and unlike any color I've ever come across. it's like a blue and a red. it's one of a kind and definitely stands out in all of the right ways. this whole palette is beautiful, and highly blendable. a definite steal for any girl.

BEAUTIFUL , the best eyeshadow I have ever used ..I live in country where good eyeshadows and MU brushes are the hardest to find for reasonable prices ..I have heard so much about the WnW eyeshadows but haven't found them here until they finally arrived to a place that I can pick MU from time to time ..This palette in particular deserves ten lippies , so soft , so pigmented , eight absolutely unique and amazing colours that create endless looks , so blendable , I hardly touched them with my brush and they went so strong and easy on lids , the photos can't do them justice , I am going very soon to pick up all the eyeshadows there.Did I mention the price was so good as well ...So happy :)

on 4/27/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I know everyone raves about the blue brown duochrome. And it is excellent, possibly the best part of the 8 pan. However don't neglect the rest of this lil guy. All of the colors are excellent. The consistency is top notch. Blends beautifully. I'm on my third - first I broke, second was a sad attempt to depot.

on 3/27/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful palette! Except the packaging but I don't mind that! All the colors are very pigmented and show up well! :) No fall out far as I know! I would recommend this palette :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials