Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/28/2015 5:06:00 PM

I am very conflicted with this product! It is great quality for the price you pay, but for a "comfort zone" palette, I only find myself reaching for two/three pans. I love the left side, but the right side is difficult for me to use. It just doesn't look great on my face, which is not the fault of the palette.

The packaging is alright. It's cheap plastic, but unless you're tossing it around, it won't break open or anything. It comes with a little dual-ended brush, but I would recommend using your own.

I would not repurchase this palette solely because I don't find myself using most of its colours. I would, however, buy a different palette from WnW.

on 2/16/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am in love with this pallete. It is full of neutrals and a couple pops of color. My favorites are bronze shade on the left, the reddish brown copper definer shade along the left, the dark sage green on the right as well as the goldish green shade on the right. I also like the blue duo chrome shadow on the bottom right but I don't really wear blue eyeshadow. It is actually very similar if not exactly the same shade as Macs blue brown pigment. All of the shades in here are very buttery and pigmented. They last all day over primer and give me LIFE. Im definitely an eye makeup obsessor so I am loving this palette. I reccomend this to people who love nuetrals but want to experiment with a bit of color without being too over the top.

on 1/23/2015 12:03:00 PM

This palette is a great addition to your collection. Its quality is comparable to higher-end, it lasts on your eyelids, isn't chalky at all and is very pigmented. However, I have an issue with the packaging which mainly keeps me from repurchasing this. I have purchased this palette three times and I always eventually end up dropping it and it immediately cracks and most of the shadows are not salvageable at that point. However, it isn't that big of a deal because it's so cheap, but at that point, I would rather pay the extra money for protective packaging.

on 1/2/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette. I bought it specifically for the lower right color. It's an amazing blue brown dupe. I am pleasantly surprised by the rest of the colors too. What a steal for under $5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The quality and colours of the eyeshadows in this palette are amazing. They are smooth and blendable to work with. The browbone shades are a little chalky and there is some glitter fall out with the shimmery shades but it's alright given the amazing price. My favourite palette for easy everyday looks!

on 12/28/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The more neutral side is perfect for an everyday look and the green side offers some great shades too. The pigmentation is great as is the great price. Definitely would buy again and again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome palette that I got on sale at Walgreen's for $2.50. Great texture and huge color payoff. I wish they would have included a few matte colors instead of all pearlized. I will never pay high dollar for makeup anymore. All of the W&W colors give those other high dollar companies a run for their money.

on 11/29/2014 8:20:00 PM

I am really in love with wet n wild especially this pallette! This is my first eyeshadow pallette and i did not made any mistake for choosing this as my first eyeshadow ever.. Now i have lots of wet n wild eyeshadow collection than high end shadows.

on 11/25/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great Palette on a budget... A must have IMO!!!

on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for the 3rd time at Walmart today and I'm so happy to have it back in my make up bag! I've tried many different shadows throughout the years and so far this has been my all time favorite pallet. Every shadow is very pigmented and typically lasts 7-8 hours on my lids WITHOUT primer. Definitely the pallet for you if you're looking for a neutral look.

Popular Eye Shadows