Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this palette! The only thing that could improve it is if it included a few matte shades. But the pigmentation and wear-time are great! Both characteristics are even better with primer. I use this for everyday looks. The gold-greeny shadow is my favorite. It really makes my eyes pop. The shadows from wet n wild are really nice to the touch as well. They're also a cruelty free brand which is a plus!

on 7/14/2015 3:43:00 AM

These eyeshadows are just as good, if not better than most high-end shadows I own. The definer on the right is really gorgeous and apparently a dupe for MAC's blue brown pigment although I don't have it so I can't exactly say for sure. Definitely worth the price and a great product for anyone looking to expand their shadow collection.

on 7/10/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have had this palette for about a year and a half and really enjoy it for the most part. Pigmented, creamy, blendable, beautiful colors. My favorite color in the whole palette is the top right corner color.. Very unique and complements my dark brown eyes and light complexion nicely. Only down sides are that the shadows are very soft and can easily crumble, I have had a few crumble on me, and the package is rickety. There is definitely fall out with the darker colors as well.. But, for the price point, those are issues that are things you can work with for such good quality of pigmentation and blendability...Tap off the brush, don't carry the palette with you to avoid breakage, etc. Mac Dupes in here as well and in the end, I would go back and purchase this again and again.

on 7/9/2015 1:12:00 AM

The shades are really pretty, but my eyelids were so itchy while wearing it. I try tons of makeup products, so it's unusual for me to have a sensitivity reaction. I would not recommend for those with sensitive skin (but if you want to try, you might as well since it's so cheap).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing drugstore palette. The colors are buttery and pigmented. They last all day, and the duochrome color in the lower right hand corner is one of my top 5 shadows EVER! They should really sell it as a single.

If you are looking for an inexpensive palette or just something fun to play with this is something you should have. Its great!

on 6/7/2015 1:35:00 PM

This is a price-worthy, solid palette. Really. You get flattering looks when using it. It's nothing mind-blowing, but a perfectly useful, good simple palette. And it doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a miracle. I don't like the darkest green shade and the black shade (that's a tricky one, i would avoid using it when you want to be safe and have no time to remove the whole thing and start again :D it looks like a perfectly beautiful dark brown of your dreams, but it really is not!). The others are fine. I don't know how intense eye looks you want to achieve - don't count on very intense ones with this one, but the pigmentation is really really good, and for the price it's amazing!

on 6/7/2015 11:58:00 AM

I live in Canada, and I found this at Rexall - it was the last one left! I really love the Eyelid colour on the left side. Day to day, this is typically what I reach for.

The colours in this palette are nicely pigmented. I'd been using a cheapy from a discount store previously that needed tons of product to stand out, and that didn't blend well. This Wet n' Wild palette is a real step up.

Eyelid Left, like I mentioned above, is beautiful and also easily blendable. I have a slight issue with blending Crease Left; it appears I need a much lighter hand than what I'm used to. The Definer Left colour is gorgeous, but admittedly I haven't use it very much as it as it is quite dramatic.

There is some definite shimmer to these, which I'm not all that crazy about (I prefer matte colours), but it's workable. I have only taken one mark off because I have not used the right side of this palette at all, and can't say I ever will.

Application method: I use Urban Decay Primer Potion (which I have had forever - it's not in a squeezy tube) first, and use Eco Tools brushes to apply. Sometimes I will use a finger to apply if I am doing a blown out look, just on the lid.

on 5/30/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Nice palette for everyday use. Especially for work, the colors are dark but neutral with shimmer which is what I like & need. It works well when using. It doesn't break apart or get chunky as powder tends to do. Very easy to put on & works well with any applicator brush.

on 5/29/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's my go to palette! The colors are super pigmented even without primer and glide on nicely. The duo-chrome shade (bottom right) is my favourite! This is great for achieving a gentle nude eye look with the left side. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is a beautiful palette for under $5. Highly pigmented. Great variety. As great as all the rave reviews say it is.

Video Reviews & Tutorials