January 30, 2015 | 1843 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:03:00 PM More reviews by janee346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette is a great addition to your collection. Its quality is comparable to higher-end, it lasts on your eyelids, isn't chalky at all and is very pigmented. However, I have an issue with the packaging which mainly keeps me from repurchasing this. I have purchased this palette three times and I always eventually end up dropping it and it immediately cracks and most of the shadows are not salvageable at that point. However, it isn't that big of a deal because it's so cheap, but at that point, I would rather pay the extra money for protective packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Esprecco27

I love this palette. I bought it specifically for the lower right color. It's an amazing blue brown dupe. I am pleasantly surprised by the rest of the colors too. What a steal for under $5

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality and colours of the eyeshadows in this palette are amazing. They are smooth and blendable to work with. The browbone shades are a little chalky and there is some glitter fall out with the shimmery shades but it's alright given the amazing price. My favourite palette for easy everyday looks!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by teadams01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The more neutral side is perfect for an everyday look and the green side offers some great shades too. The pigmentation is great as is the great price. Definitely would buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TRACYWILSON225

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome palette that I got on sale at Walgreen's for $2.50. Great texture and huge color payoff. I wish they would have included a few matte colors instead of all pearlized. I will never pay high dollar for makeup anymore. All of the W&W colors give those other high dollar companies a run for their money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by budenden01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am really in love with wet n wild especially this pallette! This is my first eyeshadow pallette and i did not made any mistake for choosing this as my first eyeshadow ever.. Now i have lots of wet n wild eyeshadow collection than high end shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Divandria

Great Palette on a budget... A must have IMO!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by tannegray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for the 3rd time at Walmart today and I'm so happy to have it back in my make up bag! I've tried many different shadows throughout the years and so far this has been my all time favorite pallet. Every shadow is very pigmented and typically lasts 7-8 hours on my lids WITHOUT primer. Definitely the pallet for you if you're looking for a neutral look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The colors in this look so nice, and the price was right, so i picked it up, along with a couple other WnW palettes.

Makes my eyes feel like they're on fire!!! I used to have this sort of problem in the 1970s, but haven't for at least 20 years, so it was quite a shock.

And all the other WnW e/s palettes do the same. I won't be buying WnW palettes again, i can't stand the pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from allcosmeticswholesale.com for $5 and was so ready to try it when I got it, because so many reviews from MUAlley-ers and youtube gurus can't be wrong, right? They're not, because all the colors are lovely: Before I begin, these are not matte at all, there's a somewhat metalic sheen to them. Top left: a buttery pale yellow, 2nd left: a peachy bronze, 3rd left: a pale bordering on gold kinda bronze, bottom left: darker bronze with microflecs of red in it. Top right: a pale taupe, 2nd right: sage, 3rd right: a dark smokey sage, and bottom right: a color that was my fav because its unexplainable - a dark, duochrome blueish-green; if you got an imagination like I do, it would remind you of the scales on a mermaid tail, very pretty color. I rubbed them on each finger, and then on my left arm - soft, gorgeous and VERY pigmented; took some elbow grease to get them off. They looked fantastic against my NC 45-50 skin, but uh- on my face was another story. They say earth tones flatter us darker women, but not me. :( If these colors were more deep and richer, I'd look fantastic but I just looked ill and washed out. I made the mistake of trying this pallette when I went out on a date and I was "friendzoned" LOL, albeit I was, I doubt the eyeshadow had anything to do with it. I'm sure it looks amazing on other women, but yeah, no. Not this one, not for me.