September 2, 2014 | 1317 users online

Eye Shadow - Bonne Bell - Eye Shadow Stick

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by eliza1972

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just bought this in the shade "opal" which is an irridescent white. its a beautiful shade but the stick is not creamiy enough for easy application and so i am constantly pulling and tugging at my eyelid to apply it. thats a definate "no no" also, it says that it doubles as a liner, which i find SO hard to believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by shadowgirl808

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just purchased the shade luminous lilac and it is beautiful, perfect for spring and it really compliments my green eyes. Although I found it does crease :( but the color is so beautiful I am trying to work out the best combination to avoid creasing. I wore it with two face shadow insurance that seemed to prolong the wear. I also dusted a similar shade of lilac powder shadow over it-this method worked best but did alter the vibrant color. Perfect spring color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this in Luminous Lilac. I LOVE the brightness of the color! I've been looking for a bright, higher pigmented, lilac eyeshadow for spring and I picked this up on a whim. The color shows up on my pale skin without looking garish or chalky. And it was cheap too! About $3 :)

I can't comment on the staying power yet though...