October 31, 2014 | 759 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at CVS for two reasons: they were having a spend $10 on Physician's Formula receive $7 extrabucks back and because it had great ratings on here.

I got it home and couldn't wait to swatch it. When I swatched it I hated it and was really bummed that I fell into the hype of the product. I figured since I bought it I'd go ahead and try it on my eyes the next day and it is so amazing. It really is worth the hype. The brush applicator is amazing and the color on my eyes is much more opaque than when I first swatched it. I can't say I've noticed a benefit from the serum because I've only been using it for a week, but I'd buy this eyeliner again just for the brush. Truly I think it's easier to get an even line than with my favorite eyeliner pens (Stila Stay All Day and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by KSMITH92

I bought my first tube in April so i've been using it daily for 7months and it's still as perfect as the day i bought it (and i bought a second one just in case i run out and because i ended up saving $7). Since the first time i used it i vowed to never buy another eyeliner again. I don't even remember why i bought it cos i hadn't read any reviews on it or seen it before (very unusual for me to buy ANY product without reading a billion reviews first). I just remember browsing in priceline among physicians formula and chucking it in my basket. Anyway, that's the best beauty decision i ever made because holy wow this is awesome. You can't compare any other liquid liner to this product - this is just on a level of it's own. The perfectly tapered BRUSH, NOT FELT TIP is firm enough to give a PUURRRFECT line every time, and soft enough to enable effortless, amateur manoeuvrability. The colour is rich but not too dark (i'm fair skinned and blonde haired gal that usually only wears brown eyeliner). Actually, i definitely bought the brown but i don't know how the black would be any different cos the brown just looks like the perfect black lol. Doesn't smudge, doesn't move, just awesome. It smudges if you touch it within like the 2 seconds it takes to dry, but if i make a booboo i wait for it to dry and then use a tapered cotton tip and just push off the section i screwed up - you'll understand what i mean when you do it but it doesn't bleed or run, a little strip just moves out of the way for you and you can just pinch it off it's so damn easy! It doesn't come off in water unless you try to rub it off - but in saying that you don't need to be rough with the skin on your eyes if you want to get it off in water, as i said it's just awesome. As for the lash boosting serum part, i have long eyelashes anyhow and haven't 'noticed' any growth in my lashes but what i have noticed is less damage to my lashes - either from the serum doing whatever it is suppose to, or from less force required to completely remove the liner. Without writing too much more i would have to say this is only product i literally persuade my friends, family, and random people into buying, and they ALWAYS thank me later. Don't let the price tag make you think twice kids - just jump into the world of eyeliner heaven with the rest of us :) And last thing, this is the ONLY liner i can achieve a wing i am happy with without it taking me an hour of frustration and still giving up to have a result i am annoyed with. Ladies, listen to your fellow MUA sisters and waste no more time pulling your lid skin and not getting an amazing, effortless glossy strip of gorgeousness on your peepers in 20 seconds flat - there is a reason for the extremely high rating :)
Kristy

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Faerilyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Do yourselves a favour and skip this eyeliner/lash treatment. I do like the concept and the packaging of the product. I honestly don't understand the good ratings on this product. Over the course of the last 2 months, I kept trying to give it a chance to work. But no matter how I try to use it, bareskin or on primer, the eyeliner would erase itself as I draw the line. And although the colour is "Ultra Black", the liquid comes out of the brush tip as GRAY. :( :( :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Light years better than the felt tip pen version. I have the brown shade and it is so deep and rich, it gives the perfect natural enhancement to my lashes. I have almost black hair and lashes and this looks practically black. I will be exchanging the felt tip version for this in black. Lovely, lovely liner. It applied so easily and got deep into the lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THE HYPE IS YET AGAIN REAL PPL!!!!!!!

On my third one and must say this product is killing it. I prefer it to my UD liquid liner, almay, Stila stay all day (GWIRL that does not stay all day), wetnwild, and MAC.

For the price, pigment, application - 4.5 stars for sure. What really gives it that extra spectacularness is how long it lasts. I'm in love!

I have not noticed an eyelash boost but I already have long lashes so that is perhaps for you to decide! I'm in it for the eyelining not the eyelashing.

GWIRL GO HEAD and by this you will NOT be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE liquid eyeliner out there. I've been using it for years. It's not a felt tip, it's an actual brush. It's very black and nice and precise. Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid eyeliner I use because the brush is so finely tapered. I can make the thinnest, darkest line with a swipe of this. The brush is flexible, so I can fill in winged eyeliner so effortlessly with this.

My cons to it might be specifically my problem. When I curl my lashes afterwards, with a curler, I get right on my eyelid to make a really tight curl. My perfectly sculpted eyeliner ends up transferring onto my curler and messing up the line I take time to make, even though the liner has fully dried. I found that getting an eyeliner brush dipped in black eyeshadow sets the eyeliner in place, but it's an annoying extra step. The other problem is that the brush dries up when I try to layer. I solve this problem by wiping the brush on a clean paper towel. Kind of a waste of product.

I've read that this is a dupe for Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, so I would really love to try that out too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I ever used! I love liquid eyeliner and this has an awesome felt tip that gives you the most precise line. You can make it thick or very thin and lately Ive been loving a really thin line. It's great for pros and beginners. I've been using this daily for several months and it hasn't run out or dried out in the least and it seems like it's gonna last me forever. The one down side could be that I need an eye primer or else this won't last all day but with a primer it stays put. Does it make my lash longer? I don't know, it hasn't hurt them in anyway so no complaints from me.The fact that this is so awesome and has lasted me so long makes me not so concerned that its rather pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. Very worth it and if it ever runs out I'll repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

My first liquid liner so I was nervous to use this, but it is really easy to get the exact thickness of line you want! Very back and lasts all day for me. I've only had a few weeks so I will come back to this review when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is STELLAR! I'm so glad I saw the reviews here :) The tip is so nice and precise but not so fine that it's cumbersome to create a thick line. The 'ultra black' colour intensity is really great, looks glossy and does not dull throughout the day. It draws on so smooth and can be reapplied without it flaking off, pilling or stinging like other liners. The best liner I have used by far, totally one-of-a-kind. Better in every way to Lancome Artliner and other liquid, gel and pot liners. I picked it up for approx $10 CAD at Shoppers.

As for the lash boosting abilities, I can't really tell but I had a mascara pull out lashes in the midst of using this liner so who knows. If I notice anything, I can update :)

Thanks MUAs for bringing this fab liner to my attention <3