November 24, 2014 | 1713 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great foolproof liner! I have this in brown. I purchase when it goes on sale at SDM and have repurchased.

Thin brush allows a precise line along lash line.
Does not smudge and stays on until I remove it at night and I have oily lids.

I don't know if this boosts lashes at all. My rating is based on using it as an every day liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Luvable21

Love, love, love, love this eyeliner!!!! So easy to glide on and perfect thin tip to make a perfect line. I got the ultra black and it is definitely blackest black. Takes a quarter of the time it would have taken me to apply Benefits They're Real! Push-Up Liner. It is smudge proof and stays put all day!!! I am prone to smudging as my eye lids get oily but this eyeliner does not budge and is easy to wash off. Not sure about the serum working as I have only used it for a week. I bought this from Priceline for $13.17 (RRP $21.95) as they had 40% off cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I bought the brown and the black one of these, and while they are okay, I find them nothing special and they don't last all day for me.

I can make a thin line, but at times the formula goes on with some skips which I hate and fixing the skips can make a jagged line. I don't get any flaking or smudging but my line does disappear after 6 hours and I don't have oily lids or wear heavy eye creams.

The brown and black colors are okay for me--nothing special, and while I like the thin tapered brush I have found no added attributes of this liner for my lashes so I think the $9.00 price tag was high.

I wish now I would have held out and bought the Stila liners. And I won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by HTsButterfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this the other day and so far it's one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. The fine tip gives you the ability to make a super fine line or a very precise wing, thick or thin. I've read that users have an issue with it not being black enough. For me, it's pretty darn black, I apply it and I see black, no gray or green. It has yet to fade or transfer onto the lid as the day goes on. I haven't used it long enough to comment about whether or not it's making lashes thicker or not. ***Quick tip- Give it a quick shake before using and be sure to snap top back on completely when you're done using it. It will keep your product from drying out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

On my second one of these. I buy Black Brown. It applies very easily never skips when applying or fades/smears during the day, it will smear a bit if you don't wait a minute or so for it to dry but it's such a short wait it doesn't matter. It washes off easily and doesn't make my lashes fall out. Took one lippie off because the first one I bought had a very thin tapered tip (almost down to a single hair at the tip) and the second one is a bit wider not as tapered which I don't like as much. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this on sale based on the excellent reviews here and was disappointed. Application was a little tricky for me as I'm not that experienced with this type of pen (I mostly use gels in a pot or pencil liner) but it wasn't bad and I think i could get used to it pretty quickly. This doesn't smudge on me yet is easy enough to remove. My problem - and this is an absolute deal breaker for me - is that the color is terrible. The black isn't quite dark enough in the first place, and over the course of a few hours it fades to GREEN on me. It's almost emerald. There's a bit of black/grey mixed in with it, but it is absolute not the same color it starts out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

The concept of this eyeliner is awesome, I love the brush tip and the packaging is awesome, however it is not black enough. The darkest color looks like a grey. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore eyeliner. It is also not long lasting. If you want a dark eyeliner with a better price tag try the loreal felt tip liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't bother with this. It worked great the first two times or so that I wore it, and it is now nearly dried out. It's like the first eye goes on ok, and by the time I get to the second eye there is no product. If it weren't for that, this eyeliner would be totally worth it! Black, lasts a long time on the lids. But this issue of the pen drying is too annoying to make me want to consider buying it again, and I've seen Youtubers who have had my same issue

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at CVS for two reasons: they were having a spend $10 on Physician's Formula receive $7 extrabucks back and because it had great ratings on here.

I got it home and couldn't wait to swatch it. When I swatched it I hated it and was really bummed that I fell into the hype of the product. I figured since I bought it I'd go ahead and try it on my eyes the next day and it is so amazing. It really is worth the hype. The brush applicator is amazing and the color on my eyes is much more opaque than when I first swatched it. I can't say I've noticed a benefit from the serum because I've only been using it for a week, but I'd buy this eyeliner again just for the brush. Truly I think it's easier to get an even line than with my favorite eyeliner pens (Stila Stay All Day and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by KSMITH92

I bought my first tube in April so i've been using it daily for 7months and it's still as perfect as the day i bought it (and i bought a second one just in case i run out and because i ended up saving $7). Since the first time i used it i vowed to never buy another eyeliner again. I don't even remember why i bought it cos i hadn't read any reviews on it or seen it before (very unusual for me to buy ANY product without reading a billion reviews first). I just remember browsing in priceline among physicians formula and chucking it in my basket. Anyway, that's the best beauty decision i ever made because holy wow this is awesome. You can't compare any other liquid liner to this product - this is just on a level of it's own. The perfectly tapered BRUSH, NOT FELT TIP is firm enough to give a PUURRRFECT line every time, and soft enough to enable effortless, amateur manoeuvrability. The colour is rich but not too dark (i'm fair skinned and blonde haired gal that usually only wears brown eyeliner). Actually, i definitely bought the brown but i don't know how the black would be any different cos the brown just looks like the perfect black lol. Doesn't smudge, doesn't move, just awesome. It smudges if you touch it within like the 2 seconds it takes to dry, but if i make a booboo i wait for it to dry and then use a tapered cotton tip and just push off the section i screwed up - you'll understand what i mean when you do it but it doesn't bleed or run, a little strip just moves out of the way for you and you can just pinch it off it's so damn easy! It doesn't come off in water unless you try to rub it off - but in saying that you don't need to be rough with the skin on your eyes if you want to get it off in water, as i said it's just awesome. As for the lash boosting serum part, i have long eyelashes anyhow and haven't 'noticed' any growth in my lashes but what i have noticed is less damage to my lashes - either from the serum doing whatever it is suppose to, or from less force required to completely remove the liner. Without writing too much more i would have to say this is only product i literally persuade my friends, family, and random people into buying, and they ALWAYS thank me later. Don't let the price tag make you think twice kids - just jump into the world of eyeliner heaven with the rest of us :) And last thing, this is the ONLY liner i can achieve a wing i am happy with without it taking me an hour of frustration and still giving up to have a result i am annoyed with. Ladies, listen to your fellow MUA sisters and waste no more time pulling your lid skin and not getting an amazing, effortless glossy strip of gorgeousness on your peepers in 20 seconds flat - there is a reason for the extremely high rating :)
Kristy