September 30, 2014 | 1081 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE liquid eyeliner out there. I've been using it for years. It's not a felt tip, it's an actual brush. It's very black and nice and precise. Will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid eyeliner I use because the brush is so finely tapered. I can make the thinnest, darkest line with a swipe of this. The brush is flexible, so I can fill in winged eyeliner so effortlessly with this.

My cons to it might be specifically my problem. When I curl my lashes afterwards, with a curler, I get right on my eyelid to make a really tight curl. My perfectly sculpted eyeliner ends up transferring onto my curler and messing up the line I take time to make, even though the liner has fully dried. I found that getting an eyeliner brush dipped in black eyeshadow sets the eyeliner in place, but it's an annoying extra step. The other problem is that the brush dries up when I try to layer. I solve this problem by wiping the brush on a clean paper towel. Kind of a waste of product.

I've read that this is a dupe for Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, so if really love to try that out too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner I ever used! I love liquid eyeliner and this has an awesome felt tip that gives you the most precise line. You can make it thick or very thin and lately Ive been loving a really thin line. It's great for pros and beginners. I've been using this daily for several months and it hasn't run out or dried out in the least and it seems like it's gonna last me forever. The one down side could be that I need an eye primer or else this won't last all day but with a primer it stays put. Does it make my lash longer? I don't know, it hasn't hurt them in anyway so no complaints from me.The fact that this is so awesome and has lasted me so long makes me not so concerned that its rather pricey for a drugstore eyeliner. Very worth it and if it ever runs out I'll repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

My first liquid liner so I was nervous to use this, but it is really easy to get the exact thickness of line you want! Very back and lasts all day for me. I've only had a few weeks so I will come back to this review when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is STELLAR! I'm so glad I saw the reviews here :) The tip is so nice and precise but not so fine that it's cumbersome to create a thick line. The colour intensity is really great, looks glossy and does not dull throughout the day. It draws on so smooth and can be reapplied without it flaking off, pilling or stinging like other liners. The best liner I have used by far, totally one-of-a-kind. Better in every way to Lancome Artliner, better than Revlon liquid liner and other gel and pot liners. I picked it up for approx $10 CAD at Shoppers.

As for the lash boosting abilities, I can't really tell but I had a mascara pull out lashes in the midst of using this liner so who knows. If I notice anything, I can update :)

Thanks MUAs for bringing this fab liner to my attention <3

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! It is easier to apply and stays put all day without fading or flaking. As an added bonus, it truly has made my eyelashes thicker and longer! I love this eyeliner so much as it is, that I had forgotten about the serum factor until I started noticing an improvement in my lashes. Icing on the cake! Great product, I have both the black and deep brown. I like deep brown better for my coloring and have purchased 3 tubes with never any problems that others have mentioned. Give this a try, a highly recommended product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe the PF eye booster eyeliner + serum I purchased was a bad one, but I didn't find this as effective as others MUA reviewers did. It didn't go on my lids smoothly and was faded in some place and darker in others. It also flaked off my eyelids almost immediately after applying. The packaging design is good, but I was really disappointed in this product and am returning it to the store today.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sophjud

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is so black and the tip is a brush that is very easy to use. I have never used an easier eyeliner. The price is also extremely affordable, maybe $14 on iHerb I think. I regret buying my mac penultimate eyeliner pen and will only ever use this. It makes flicks easy and the packaging is very sleek. I am interested to try the deep brown shade as well but if you are looking for an eyeliner PLEASE GET THIS. I am trying to think of some cons but I can't and I find the longevity is brilliant as well. Easy to remove with a makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by allisonkalea

This wears off on my in 2 hours as if I never applied it. Looks gorgeous upon application but staying power is terrible. Also I've only had it for a few weeks and it seems to be drying up or something already.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by AndreaAlabi

This is my go-to eyeliner! It is the most reliable eyeliner pen I have used. I love how easy it is to apply the product with this, It is as black as you can get and it will last you a pretty long time even with daily use. I line my upper lash line pretty much everytime I apply makeup so I have tried numerous liquid eyeliners. Ever since I started wearing makeup I have gotten use to the brush tip applicator, so for me it is easier to work with this type of brush than the felt tip one, regardless, this pen will make it easy for you to do a perfect cat eye no matter what type of brush you're used to.
My day starts pretty early and it is nice to see that after sometimes 12 (plus) hours out, my eyeliner looks perfect. As far as the lash growing serum goes, I'm not quite sure it is doing something (but it is certainly not hurting or drying my lashes, so it's fine)