Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 7/13/2015 5:55:00 AM

I have enjoyed using this one. It's a very pretty one.

on 3/1/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG drugstore bronzer!! Blends very well, and is one of the only drugstore bronzers I have had a good experience with. Most drugstore bronzers look too orange on my fair skin tone. In the package, the product looks very shimmery. However I don't find It to be too prominent when you actually apply the product to your face. The only thing I don't like about this product is the pink blush heart in the middle, which I usually try to avoid when picking up the product with my brush. Aside from that, a great product! My favorite drugstore bronzer, although it is a little pricey for a drugstore product.

on 12/9/2013 12:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product! It has a variety of colours, so if I have extra time, I can choose which shades to use more of. There's the bonus pink blush in the middle. This was the only bronzer and blush I brought with me when I was traveling for a couple of weeks, and it was great! I get complements when I wear this bronzer and blush. The smell is an extra bonus :)

on 7/11/2013 11:41:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It makes you look naturally glowing and tan but I hate the pink heart because that just adds chalky glitter, so I avoid that part of it with my brush.

on 2/20/2013 4:24:00 PM

I got this 75% off and decided to try it. I've seen the Happy Booster line and been intrigued by it due to youtubers talking about this. I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of Physicians Formula. I usually find it to be an overpriced drugstore brand. Surprisingly, I really like this shade. I picked up a few of the other shades too but have yet to try them. This one is great for when I want to do a no foundation day and just use primer and a little bit of this to warm up my face. the little pink heart is great to add a little bit of color to my cheeks too. Dare I say this is my first "hit" from this brand?

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I've tried other Physician Formula Bronzers and I like them much better than this one. I will not re-purchase this one again. It is too shimmery when used all over my face. It would be fine as a cheek highlighter, as it gives a nice glow. I did not find it orangy, but rather very natural. So in the colour respect it's very beautiful. I did not like how it's hard for the brush to pick up the powder. It seems like it's baked on so hard in the pan, that you'd have to scrape it with a knife to get the colour you want. I think that's a general problem with this style of PF powders (I also experienced it with a similar PF face powder - not a bronzer). So, in general - this is great if you want it as a highlighter, but not as an all over face - bronzer (unless you want to look like a disco ball). I found that the Rimmel powder is a nice matte alternative and cheap (although it doesn't last as long as PF - so price is same in the end).

on 7/22/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i use, im extremely fair, but i can apply this very lightly when i want a bronze look, its not orange and the packaging is super cute, i also enjoy the shimmer, gives me a glow without looking greasy or glittery

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this bronzer!!!!! I use it mainly to contour with, its very pigmented, it doesn't look too shimmery, it doesn't come off cakey and it last all day on me. I love the packaging, anything pink is super cute, the brush is cute too but I don't really use it unless im in a rush and sweep it all over my face and down my neck...when I contour I use a angled brush. But overall I love this bronzer, Physicians Formula makes the best drug store bronzers, I cant wait to try the mood boasting blush in warm

the only small thing I don't like... I wish the mirror was in the bronzer section, its hard to apply it with that mirror, because you gotta keep switching back from the mirror to the bronzer..and back n forth etc. I usually just use another mirror, but if you had to use the compact, it would be kind of annoying. but that's the only thing. overall I like it and will buy it again

on 5/31/2012 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing the Happy Bronzer and Blush (the bronzer with the three pink hearts) and I was not too impressed. Like many drugstore products, it's almost like there is a film over the top that you need to get past to get any product on the brush. The first few tries yielded next to nothing. I finally scratched through is and only the pink hearts deposit anything, almost nothing for the bronzer, and I'm pretty light. I don't really notice a smell at all. The finish is pretty, but I have to add several layers to see it, not worth my time on a busy morning. The clasp on the case broke and fell off during the first week. Cute idea, but it didn't make me happy paying so much for something that did so little. Many better options out there! Will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2012 1:46:00 PM

Awesome product! I Use this as my couture face powder all I can say is AWESOME!! first it doesn't have too much shimmer TG!! Second Its very natural looking .. Therefore AWESOME BRONZER plus cheap ! so TRY IT AND LOVE IT YEAAA!

Update; I CAN ALSO USE THIS AS BROW FILLER WINNER!!!

Popular Bronzers