July 31, 2014 | 2108 users online

Highlighters - Avon - Magix Illuminator

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just started using this product and so far no "fishy" smell as others have said. Light weight and seems OK so far - much cheaper than Smashbox Photo-finish - so I will update this review to see how it goes. Very cheap (7.99 on sale from 9.99).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for quite some time now and I have to say I really do like this its one of the only concealers/illuminators that does not sink into my fine lines under my eyes. i would like for it to be packaged diferrently, but it work I use it to illuminate the bridge of my nose and right on top of my blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by ferkieboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product, you just twist the bottom and the product comes out, then you brush a little bit on and rub it on with your finger. I have very translucent skin, especially around my eyes, and it covers the thin blue veins that show, and also the dark under eye circles in a pinch. Its probably the best under eye concealer I've used. I really like it and it blends super well! Get a hold of this product, its awesome! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by RS92

I bought this product in Medium tone because I badly need a concealer for my skin tone and combination skin type. Its liquid formula with a soft brush tip gives you more control over how much product you need. It blended quite well and I think for the pricing this is a star.

Tip: Wait for Avon's clearance where the product prices are generally slashed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by secretagtpeanut

I love this to brighten up my undereyes and with my heavy glasses I still look fresh and awake! I also use this under my browbone to keep that area bright! Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This is awesome! I love pen type applicators, and this goes on so smooth. Great for under the eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

Amazine dupe of YSL's Touche Eclat. I listed the price for this as being a "1" because it is $10 at full price and nearly always on sale (Touche Eclat is $42, as you all probably know). This product is not a concealer, per se, but brightens under the eye beautifully - just blend well and you will be amazed. Add a touch to your inner eye and it will really have an awakening effect. You could probably use this in the lines around your mouth, too.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No