October 25, 2014 | 1324 users online

Eye Shadow - LORAC - powder eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. My favorite brand ever.
With white eyeshadow I have to constantly coat white over white over white.
With this product, the white shows up the first time I apply it.
The colors are all overall very vibrant and it's perfect. It is worth the money.
I recommend this to everyone, and when it comes to makeup I am very picky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LORAC has great shadows with great quality and lasting power. They are very easy to work with and look great on the eyes. I took one lippie off since I wish LORAC would release more shades. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several different LORAC shadows. One of her round style baked w/ the three colors, several from kits, and singles. Her shadows are under-rated in my opinion. They are deeply pigmented, rich, buttery, and buildable. I think they are worth the money. I don't always agree with most on that point, but with LORAC eyeshadows I most definitely do think they are worth every penny. They last a long time, and the pay off is awesome. I have tried lots of high end shadows and these are my favorite. Do not hesitate to pick some up. Love Carol Shaw/LORAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkcl0uds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! These are the most buttery and blendable eyeshadows I have ever tried. I know MAC is super popular and known for its pigmentation, but I feel that the Lorac is so much more pigmented and blendable!
I have the 3D singles, cappucino, charcoal, cocoa, and budoir and negligee. Like what one of the previous reviewers said, they are so amazing once you place them on your lids. The colors are super flattering and even though cocoa looks like every other shimmery pink out there, but when swiped on the eyes, they truly are flattering.

The price is very hefty though I think if you can find one or two staple colors, it will be colors you will definately grab for over the other brands.

Lorac is definately an underrated brand for eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVELY colors...soft, shimmery, smooth, easy to blend/workable, and long wearing. I have a bunch of them and love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by dawndmd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am sooo in love with every single LORAC shadow I have tried. I will admit that in the pan a lot of the colors don't look that special or distinctive. They don't really grab you the way some shadows do (like MAC or Urban Decay). However, once applied they are soooo beautiful. I like that I can wear a pink shadow from this collection and it doesn't look bright pink or loud on my eyes. They are totally appropriate for work or the day time and you can layer them on more heavily or with a wet brush to play them up for night time. I also that they have some shimmer but are not obnoxiously sparkly like some shadows are. The texture is unlike any eye shadow I've tried...so smooth and velvety. They don't crease on me at all, even without a primer and they are very long lasting. They blend unlike any other shadow I've ever seen. I do think that 18$ is a little steep to pay for almost any eyeshadow and that was what was stopping me until I discovered that if you buy them directly from the website, they are often marked down drastically. The website marks down the discontinued colors to 4.99 and I even bought a beautiful palette from the site that I am so in love with for 7.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jaecikae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lorac has recently become my favorite makeup brand and their eye shadows are part of the reason why. They're creamy, soft, buttery - it's like applying cashmere to your lids. They're highly pigmented and stay in place - for me anyway - with or without primer. Definitely a brand I'll buy again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kjerstihagen

I'd give only one lippie but for the fact that they do offer some gorgeous colors. That being said, the two that I've tried (after party and green room) were gorgeous . . . on my hand. On the delicate skin of my eyelids they were chalky, skipped, and were difficult to blend. And for this I've paid $18? Again, since they do have some beautiful shades and since I've only tried two of them, I'll give them some grace and an extra lippie. But I don't think I'll be forking out more cash for one of these babies any time soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by nickster

I LOVE LOVE this color! As you can see from my profile picture this color is AMAzing! The pigment is wonderful, it stayed on all day, and very blendable! Has some nice gold shimmer undertones as well. The box says you can use wet or dry but this image is using the shadow dry. I bet it is even more pigmented when wet.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2009 More reviews by Mayoxtayo

I bought a LORAC eyeshadow in sand i think and i actually bought the prong color but i said what the heck im too lazy. So basically its my fault for getting the wrong color, but its a pigmented eyeshadow with lots of shimmer. My eyeshadow cracked right off the bat which made me a bit angry but i just have to be careful with it. I use this as a base or highlighter. The price is really ridiculous for me ($17-$18). I picked it up at sephora, it was my first product and i have to say i was scared to go back again but i eventually did because who could stay away from sephora?