December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Givenchy - le soin noir yeux

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pleasant eye cream (more like a gel or serum really) which doesn't irritate my eyes at all (unlike a lot of other expensive eye creams). This product isn't like make-up, at all, it doesn't instantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles as soon as you put it on. I find it actually works over time to improve my eye area slowly but surely, for this reason I don't need to apply it everyday (which is good because its expensive). I apply this a couple times a week. I'm only in my late twenties, which is still quite a bit younger than this products target market, I was told by the sales assistant, so this may be why I don't need to apply it so regularly.
I have noticed an improvement in my eye area since using this (and only this) and also received a comment to the same effect!
The only things I would say about this, is obviously the price (I've used the le soin noir face cream as well which is much better value for a 50ml pot-I hate the way my skin loves expensive products) and this product, like I've already mentioned above, doesn't give an instant 'wow' to the eye area when you apply it......so I find I need to apply other products to give the illusion of perfection and sparkle to the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jarrah

This made me nervous because of its colour. It's the first BLACK or Grey-ish eye-cream i have ever tried.
But you know what, this stuff is amazing. the color didn't affect my under-eyes circles, in fact my eyes look brighter and smoother day after day.
Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by WhateverPeopleSayIAm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's really expensive but a little goes a long way; it works wonders: my under eye circles went lighter right after applying this and some days later it even looks shiny and plumper.