July 25, 2014 | 1911 users online

Blush - Becca - Beach Tint in Fig

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ZaBreeNah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It is a sheer tint and let me say, THIS SO FRIGGIN SHEER ON MY TAN SKIN!
I've seen pics of this shade on paler skin tones and they look like they have a great natural flush but unfortunately this shade isn't for me because it doesn't show up at all.

It's like disappearing ink. Just a dot on my cheek, oh look color! Blended out, nope it's gone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I read quite a few reviews says that this doesn't show up on a lot of people. I'm very pale so I thought I wouldn't have that problem. Well.... yeah, its the same for me too. I have to apply quite a bit of this to really be able to see it. I do still like it because its very much a no-makeup look (lol) & it works well on lips too, which is a huge plus for me. It's too sheer & has the wrong texture for it to work on eyes.
Overall, its not my fave but I like that its versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

I like this...but not too much. I'm generally afraid of putting strong colours on my face because I'm not gifted at determining what looks good and what does not. With Fig, I'm safe. Almost to the point of what's the point because it shows up as such a gentle, nearly non-existent brown plummy wash (NC25). The container is convenient, albeit tiny, making this a pricey little piece of common sense lapse. It's too light for my lips, so I only use it on the cheeks. One downside is that it'll get sticky if you try to layer and will likely feel gross in the summer heat, especially if you have an oily face like me. Overall, an ok safe all-in-one cream tint better suited for the very pale and not excessively oily who want a monochromic wash of flattering colour. Being an oily slick, I'd prefer a watery type tint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca Beach Tints are a multi-use cream stain product that can be used on the cheeks and lips. They claim to be water-resistant and kiss-proof and they smell just like their names.

Because I live in a very hot climate, these are a holy grail product for me. They stay on all day, come in a beautiful range of colors, can be used as blush and lip color, and I don't need a brush to apply. Unlike many cream and liquid blushes, these aren't greasy or oily at all. They dry down and set pretty quickly and I can't feel them on my skin.

Fig is a pale nude pink. I love it as a nude blush (NC15) but I don't think it would show up on someone darker than say, NC25. I have uploaded swatches of the 8 shades I own (they are also posted under other Beach Tint reviews as well).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had this for a long time before trying it, and now I'm wondering why I waited so long! This beautiful, delicate, earthy rose is a beautiful shade that can be applied lightly for a casual look, or more heavily for a lovely flush. I love the transparent look of these--it's as natural as a gel or liquid blush, but much easier to apply (and not sticky). It also has amazing staying power for such a light formulation. I find that patting it on with fingers, then blending with a foundation brush works best for me. I know I'll be wearing this a lot this summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm currently on a cream blush kick and so I picked this up from Sephora in the minis duo with Watermelon for $20. What you get is a little teeny tint but a little goes a long way with these tints (and all the Becca products I've tried). Fig is a beautiful brown rose tint. It's very natural looking. I have natural flush on my cheeks and I'm often scared to go overboard with blush - I never feel that with this blush. If you're looking for an obvious flush, this is probably not the product for you. Also, I'm not sure it would work for deeper skintones. (As a reference, I'm NC20-25). I think it would look amazing for pale skinned ladies. The scent of this is also really lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by sonia0807

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read many reviews on Fig before purchasing and even though most said that the colour was too light and doesn't show up well, i ordered it anyways. I have to say that this shade was very underrated!!!
I have NC25ish skin and the fig shows up beautifully. It is an extremely natural, earthy rosy tone that looks very clean on the skin. Perfect for a no makeup makeup look. I love this for work, and wintertime when my skin is very dull and peach/guava can look a bit bright!
It has a very nice smell, that could bother people who don't like artificial scent but i love it.
Super blendable and buildable.
Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by honeybeeyy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love cream blush and this is my first time trying liquid blush. I found that this beach tint gives me a even more natural look than cream blush. Fig is a rosy pink color which looks super natural on my NC20 yellow undertone. I apply this with a foundation brush and I found it works better than blending it with fingers. Just remember to shake the tube before using it. I have this tint in Peach as well which is more pigmented than Fig, but I prefer Fig as it looks more natural on my light skin tone. For darker skin tone, I would suggest Peach as Fig might not show on darker skin tone very well. BTW, the tint is scent so be aware if you are allergic to fragrance in skin care / cosmetic.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No