Becca Beach Tint in Fig

4.2

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am honestly surprised by how much I loved this products. I had yet to have a good experience with a cream blush - usually because they are difficult to blend out into the skin and, as is my experience with powder blushes, they do not last very long at all on the skin.

This product is different. You squeeze out a small amount on your hands and then blending with the fingers, it spreads out so easily and effortlessly diffuses into the skin, leaving a natural flush that actually lasts for hours on the skin! It goes great on top of foundation. It's not particularly matte or dewy - it just looks like skin.

This shade, as you can see by the swatches, is quite subtle. At first I thought it wasn't adding much color - even on my light skin - but with a tiny bit more product, it built up nicely. You can definitely customize the intensity. Basically, this color is impossible to over-do. However, if you have skin any darker than NC20/NW20, I don't think it would show up at all.

Additionally, the product actually smells like the fruit name of the shade, which I think is fun.

To sum up: This has quickly become a staple in my routine as it is so easy to use, looks beautiful/natural, and actually lasts for an impressive amount of time.

on 1/17/2015 1:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful color blush, its like a nude flush and it looks so natural on my skin tone its perfect, exactly what i am after for work.
You will need to shake shake shake and shake some more before squeezing it out of a tube, if you see clear liquid please continue shaking. I don't know why it separates so much but once you get the creamy gel like consistency you are right. It applies easily and i would say staying power is okay.
If you like really subtle colors, Fig is great, but if you have darker skin tone or prefer brighter blushes, you might like to look for another color.
I personally love the color, but for texture i still vote for Chanel.

on 12/26/2014 8:44:00 AM

I have combination skin, classic T zone, dull, dewy, dehydrated cheeks, sensitive eyes and skin.

Small tube, liquid is runny. not my normal colour ordered wrong one but am liking it. Strong fragrance if it goes to close to eye, it irritates it, but doesn't make it run or itch.

Depending how you like blusher, you can build this up for daytime look or night time. Very small amount is needed. Lightly dab on cheek bone gives you a natural, healthy look, like you have been for a walk and have that natural colour in your cheeks. takes a few minutes to set for my skin type. Night time I repeat the above, wait two minutes and add another layer for more of a dramatic look.

Doesn't appear greasy looking or shiny for me, just a nice, natural hint of colour. No irritations or anything for me. Stays on all day and washes off easily. Will be buying more colours.

If your looking for a hey, look at me, I am wearing blusher this isn't for you. It's a tint to give you a bit of a natural look and slightly adds colour to the cheek bone area.

It does what it says, it is a tint nothing more and nothing less. Will update if any changes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Looking for a replacement for my beloved Illamasqua Zygomatic now that they've been dropped from Sephora, so I gave this a drive by. Unfortunately I can't even GET to the makeup aspect of this because the FRAGRANCE is so strong it was like Rebecca Morrice Williams fashioned a family sized box of Fruity Pebbles into a brick and smashed me over the head with it Bugs Bunny cartoon-style. Gag.

on 8/13/2014 3:26:00 PM

Product - Sheer plum-tinged nude tint for lips and cheeks. On my AAB/NC25 skin, this gives me a very subtle rosy-nude glow... it's a close match to my own skintone that it's hard to notice at all. So it's an ideal "nude" blush (looks very natural) wtih totally foolproof color - I definitely can't overdo it with this shade. Texture is a thin cream. Aroma is gentle watermelon. I squeeze the product onto a fingertip, pat together with the opposing fingertip on the other hand, and dot onto my cheeks and blend. Blends extremely well; doesn't dry too quickly, so there is enough time to work with it. Once it sets, it is budgeproof. Also budgeproof on lips - I use my fingertips to pat it onto my lips for some color - but it's a bit too nude-toned for my preference for lipcolor.

Packaging - Comes in a squeeze tube with a pointy tip but does not dribble out if you lay it down without the cap on. A see-thru stripe on the tube shows you what the color inside is, but otherwise the tube is opaque so you cannot see how much is left. Nice, handy, portable.

Overall - Fantastic natural blush for NC25 gals. continued >>

on 5/22/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It is a sheer tint and let me say, THIS SO FRIGGIN SHEER ON MY TAN SKIN!
I've seen pics of this shade on paler skin tones and they look like they have a great natural flush but unfortunately this shade isn't for me because it doesn't show up at all.

It's like disappearing ink. Just a dot on my cheek, oh look color! Blended out, nope it's gone.

on 5/16/2013 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I read quite a few reviews says that this doesn't show up on a lot of people. I'm very pale so I thought I wouldn't have that problem. Well.... yeah, its the same for me too. I have to apply quite a bit of this to really be able to see it. I do still like it because its very much a no-makeup look (lol) & it works well on lips too, which is a huge plus for me. It's too sheer & has the wrong texture for it to work on eyes.
Overall, its not my fave but I like that its versatile.

on 4/26/2013 11:45:00 PM

I like this...but not too much. I'm generally afraid of putting strong colours on my face because I'm not gifted at determining what looks good and what does not. With Fig, I'm safe. Almost to the point of what's the point because it shows up as such a gentle, nearly non-existent brown plummy wash (NC25). The container is convenient, albeit tiny, making this a pricey little piece of common sense lapse. It's too light for my lips, so I only use it on the cheeks. One downside is that it'll get sticky if you try to layer and will likely feel gross in the summer heat, especially if you have an oily face like me. Overall, an ok safe all-in-one cream tint better suited for the very pale and not excessively oily who want a monochromic wash of flattering colour. Being an oily slick, I'd prefer a watery type tint.

on 2/27/2013 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Becca Beach Tints are a multi-use cream stain product that can be used on the cheeks and lips. They claim to be water-resistant and kiss-proof and they smell just like their names.

Because I live in a very hot climate, these are a holy grail product for me. They stay on all day, come in a beautiful range of colors, can be used as blush and lip color, and I don't need a brush to apply. Unlike many cream and liquid blushes, these aren't greasy or oily at all. They dry down and set pretty quickly and I can't feel them on my skin.

Fig is a pale nude pink. I love it as a nude blush (NC15) but I don't think it would show up on someone darker than say, NC25. I have uploaded swatches of the 8 shades I own (they are also posted under other Beach Tint reviews as well).

on 2/27/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I had this for a long time before trying it, and now I'm wondering why I waited so long! This beautiful, delicate, earthy rose is a beautiful shade that can be applied lightly for a casual look, or more heavily for a lovely flush. I love the transparent look of these--it's as natural as a gel or liquid blush, but much easier to apply (and not sticky). It also has amazing staying power for such a light formulation. I find that patting it on with fingers, then blending with a foundation brush works best for me. I know I'll be wearing this a lot this summer!

Top Rated Becca Products