Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 10/4/2015 7:17:00 AM

I used to love this concealer for under my eyes. I love the twist-up stick applicator and the color is perfect, but I don't have dark circles that need to be covered. Lately, though, I feel like it hasn't been setting as well as it used to, even with powder. Maybe the formula changed, because it seems to really enjoy settling into any fine lines I have and making them look more noticeable.

on 9/24/2015 10:25:00 PM

I love this concealer. It is such a perfect color match for me. It has great coverage and is very all purpose. Unfortunately though, it broke me out. As long as I only use it under my eyes and on existing acne, it doesn't break me out. After about a week of using this, the stick came out of the tube. I love this concealer and would definitely buy it again!

on 7/22/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've had this concealer stick for months, and I had two stories to tell about it. Once I bought this concealer, I really wanted to love it. I loved the color(light-medium), it seemed to match my NC40 skin just for under my eyes. Once I applied it straight from the package to my skin, I began to notice glitter and color. It felt very dry on my under eye circles, and it creased like nobody's business. I hated it. So I put it in my makeup box. For the money I paid for it, I didn't think it was worth it to throw away. Once summer came, I had the oiliest tzone all year. I came across this concealer, and I started to apply this on my skin. And you know what? I had a real techniques face brush that I recently bought, and I used it to buff in the concealer into my skin. The finish was flawless! I think that having oily skin is a plus for tho concealer, and using a good brush is very important to complete a flawless look :) I recommend this product.

on 7/18/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This stick concealer is great for spot concealing!
It is creamy and easy to blend, not hard at all.

This covers blemishes, hickies, bruises, spots, etc. it covers everything!!
It's super easy to use. I just dot it on the spot and it is opaque enough to cover redness! I have carefully topped it with powder and foundation to make it last longer and make the color blend better.
I was skeptical because the photoready line is supposed to be lightly illuminating so your skin doesn't look dull (I didn't want anything illuminating bc that would draw attention to my spots), but this is not sparkly at all!! It doesn't leave a gray cast on my skin an it is thick but doesn't feel thick.
It the best spot concealer I've ever used. It is quick and easy. I used to use tarte's tube concealer and their spot concealer, but this is a fraction of the price and just as good if not better because it isn't greasy and it doesn't melt away like those thick concealers

It works under the eyes, too. I mostly use this for spots because, personally, I prefer a liquid concealer under my eyes but if I have a lot of darkness this takes care of it!

I do wish it was more longwearing, but packing powder on top works (and maybe dusting w/ an illuminating powder so it looks more natural. not a highlighter, but a nice natural glow powder. nothing matte)

on 5/26/2015 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm not opposed to stick concealers. I just am really careful about the ingredients and consistency.

Revlon's is creamy and not greasy, it does take time to set and a dusting of powder is a must for me. The coverage isn't very opaque, light/medium.

The huge negative about this concealer is it has, like other PhotoReady products, glitter!
So if you're using this under your eyes and are in daylight you will have sparkles everywhere you applied!

on 5/24/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Definitely not my favorite. One, it's in the stick form(can't rememeber what that's called) but personally I don't like this kind because I have oily skin, and the buttery creamy texture that never sets is not helpful at all. because these don't set, they smear off easily so reapplication is constantly necessary. Also it's not super duper pigmented. Its a medium coverage concealer and not very buildable. The cap refuses to stay on as well. I

on 5/21/2015 9:25:00 AM

Strangely, there's many bad review. I however love it and has been using it to conceal my dark eye circles regularly. I apply my eye cream beneath and slide one a layer and gentle pat on to blend. I really love it cause it stays on the whole day.

on 4/1/2015 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not impressed.
I had high hopes for this but it was not great.
It was not the easiest to blend and did not look natural on the skin.
Also it did not cover well.
I felt it looked very made up and fake.
If you swipe it on I find that it can tug on the skin.
This did not hold up well on the skin either. It started to break down rather quickly and looked terrible.

on 3/27/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I was pretty optimistic when i bought this because I had been using several revlon products. But I must say that this one is a total disappointment! It broke me out badly!! Now I'm pretty traumatized when buying concealer

on 3/17/2015 7:01:00 AM

The concept is great but the actual product is too dry & not creamy enough to be very helpful. It is best for taking redness out of cheeks & nose but still too dry. It is horrid on acne with flaky skin & under the eye.