January 28, 2015 | 911 users online

Concealers - Revlon - PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2015 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Hera94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

(I use the shade light-medium)
Pros:
- convenient packaging (has a click when you twist it all the way down, that way the cap won't smooch with your product, smearing it everywhere)
- wide range of shades
- covers up blemishes like a dream (this I approve very much), but you have to build it up in layers and slowly pat it out with the fingertips otherwise your fingertips are going to collect all of the product and leave nothing on the face by the end of it

Cons:
- for those who hates glitter, this has some in it, it's not noticeable when you first apply it, but as it wears off throughout the day, it's apparent.
- this creases like crazy, so it's definitely not for the under-eye area (not unless you have very few issues with fine lines/wrinkles)... despite the product how to use saying: apply under eyes and over any imperfections.. ha ha haa.. NO.
- I only use this when I need to go somewhere real quick and there is an obnoxious blemish/pimple.
- because it's not that long lasting (sadly,) this vanishes into a 3rd dimension or somewhere by the third hour of using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:32:00 PM More reviews by hinataskid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing I liked about this concealer was the packaging. It was convenient to apply the concealer to the desired areas. The product itself is not worth the money spent on it. The concealer barely covers any imperfections. The staying power is nonexistent, even when using a primer. Also, it creases terribly. I would not repurchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2015 8:03:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a little surprised by the good reviews for this product. To me, it seems very dry and does not blend easily. It also doesn't provide great coverage and looks quite unnatural. There are a lot of better concealers out there than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ajgrove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It works well at first but through out the day it fades really quickly. When using this I had to reapply almost every 2 hours. Not the worst product ever but I definitely will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by mgtfelicen

Mixed feelings about this one. I really like the coverage it gives. I haver very very dark undereye circles and this covers it nicely but ireally don't like the mini glitters it has. It would have been nicer if there was no glitters. And it's not that creamy. The packaging is good. I'm still looking for a concealer that is liquid and gives very high coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointment is what I felt when I tried this. I was hoping there was some truth in the advertising but I haven't had a good stick concealer since Max Factor's Erace years ago. However I thought I would try this out.
It was just as bad as the foundation. Greasy and shimmery. As far as coverage, next to nothing. And the price? Too much for mass retail.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by themelody1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried almost every drugstore concealer out there for my dark circles and all of them wouldn't cover and would crease on me! I have weird creases under my eyes and I would always have to keep reapplying it and it could get caked. So I thought this one would be no different. Boy was I wrong! This is the only concealer that conceals my dark circles and After 5+ hours it still looks flawless and doesn't crease! Officially a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best drugstore concealer! I have dark circle under my eyes. This product blend well to cover my dark circle and worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Jojo2world

I dont think I will buy this product even the price is better than Nars. this product has to use the finger to warm up first and then pad it on under eye. concealing power is good but it crease easily and fill in the line under my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this concealer, creamy and easy to blend. 2 things you look for when geting a stick concealer. it does a good job undereye and some blemashes the color selection is good i have the shade fair. i use this almost daily and it works well with my dry skin. i reccomend.