Revlon PhotoReady Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only thing I honestly like about this is the packaging. It's almost like a lipstick and twists upward, allowing for easy application. But I find that it didn't give me enough coverage on the acne scars on my cheeks. It also doesn't blend very well. I apply liquid foundation on top of it with my fingers and the heat of my fingers almost completely wipes away the concealer. It also seemed to finish pretty quickly for me, but I like that the packaging allows for me to get the very last of the product, even if I have to use a small brush to get to it. It does make for a pretty good eyeshadow primer though, which is what I use my concealer for when I run out of actual primer. I think the coverage could be a lot better.

on 2/24/2015 7:47:00 PM

Pros:
It's in a very convenient twist up stick which glides on easily
It's very creamy
Medium coverage

Cons:
There are micro glitters which aren't visible when you apply, but as the product wears off throughout the day, the glitters become very apparent.
Wears off easily when you rub it
Creases A LOT into the lines

I liked this product at first but now I realize it looks a bit cakey

I'm trying to love this but I just can't. It has tons of shimmers in it which I HATE, it kinda makes my blemishes & under eye circles look like a disco ball. This also cakes up during the day. Does not provide good coverage at all. Revlon should really work on this.

on 1/26/2015 6:29:00 AM

(I use the shade light-medium)
Pros:
- convenient packaging (has a click when you twist it all the way down, that way the cap won't smooch with your product, smearing it everywhere)
- wide range of shades
- covers up blemishes like a dream (this I approve very much), but you have to build it up in layers and slowly pat it out with the fingertips otherwise your fingertips are going to collect all of the product and leave nothing on the face by the end of it

Cons:
- for those who hates glitter, this has some in it, it's not noticeable when you first apply it, but as it wears off throughout the day, it's apparent.
- this creases like crazy, so it's definitely not for the under-eye area (not unless you have very few issues with fine lines/wrinkles)... despite the product how to use saying: apply under eyes and over any imperfections.. ha ha haa.. NO.
- I only use this when I need to go somewhere real quick and there is an obnoxious blemish/pimple.
- because it's not that long lasting (sadly,) this vanishes into a 3rd dimension or somewhere by the third hour of using it.

on 1/18/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The only thing I liked about this concealer was the packaging. It was convenient to apply the concealer to the desired areas. The product itself is not worth the money spent on it. The concealer barely covers any imperfections. The staying power is nonexistent, even when using a primer. Also, it creases terribly. I would not repurchase this again.

on 1/18/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm a little surprised by the good reviews for this product. To me, it seems very dry and does not blend easily. It also doesn't provide great coverage and looks quite unnatural. There are a lot of better concealers out there than this one.

on 1/4/2015 11:08:00 PM

It works well at first but through out the day it fades really quickly. When using this I had to reapply almost every 2 hours. Not the worst product ever but I definitely will not purchase again.

on 12/28/2014 7:41:00 AM

Mixed feelings about this one. I really like the coverage it gives. I haver very very dark undereye circles and this covers it nicely but ireally don't like the mini glitters it has. It would have been nicer if there was no glitters. And it's not that creamy. The packaging is good. I'm still looking for a concealer that is liquid and gives very high coverage

on 11/8/2014 10:04:00 PM

Disappointment is what I felt when I tried this. I was hoping there was some truth in the advertising but I haven't had a good stick concealer since Max Factor's Erace years ago. However I thought I would try this out.
It was just as bad as the foundation. Greasy and shimmery. As far as coverage, next to nothing. And the price? Too much for mass retail.

on 10/28/2014 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried almost every drugstore concealer out there for my dark circles and all of them wouldn't cover and would crease on me! I have weird creases under my eyes and I would always have to keep reapplying it and it could get caked. So I thought this one would be no different. Boy was I wrong! This is the only concealer that conceals my dark circles and After 5+ hours it still looks flawless and doesn't crease! Officially a HG for me.