October 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - ColorBurst Strawberry

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really nice lip gloss. Not too sticky, feels great and great color payoff
color: strawberry pink red

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice and beautiful color, not sticky or too thick, not too much shimmer and good for the spring BUT, this lipgloss has a very funny taste and smell and doesnt last too long. I love Revlons new colorburst mattes but not this. After I am finished with this tube, I will not be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon has yet to go wrong with their Colorburst line - lipsticks, as well as, lip glosses! This shade is very spring-like and, like all CB glosses, is smooth and really does stick to your lips. Of course, reapplication is necessary as with all glosses but I don't have a problem with that. This was a really good buy for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the colour of this gloss, it has a nice texture, not sticky, but it wears for a decent amount of time. There is a bit too much glitter in it, or I would have given it a 5 rating. The glitter won`t stop me from wearing this because I love the colour, it`s a very flattering shade on my pale cool skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by 3Boyz

All I say is wow for a D/S. So impressed, and I have a Dior l/s (#662 from last summer's collection) as a dupe. The consistency, texture, and pigmentation is one of the best. It's right up there with the H/E l/g.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I quite enjoy this lipgloss. It gives a very nice colour to my lips, which suits me. It looks natural and delicious! I love the wand and it works good. (You know how some gloss wands are difficult to work with.) I also love the fact it is odour-free. I really dislike glosses with heavy scent/taste. Being a gloss, it won't stay on for long. But it doesn't vanish away too fast either. I

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had this in Pink Ice and I just love the collection<3
But, this color is a bit too loud and bright for me to wear everyday..;(
Still, it's good quality and a good price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I love this strawberry pink-red lip gloss. It is very pigmented, almost opaque. The glitter chunks are slightly annoying when wearing for hours, as I don't like to feel the glitter when I rub my lips together. However, this color is so flattering on my cool toned pale skin. It can be worn overtop of another lipstick, or by itself, very versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Ski4Life

I really love this lip gloss! it's extremely pigmented and the color really suits my nc25 skin! I do feel that this may not be the right shade of red for lighter skin-tones, though, but I may stand corrected. As I said, this gloss is extremely pigmented and what you see in the tube is what you really get on the lips, don't worry about it sheering out (although you can dab it on your lips for a wash of healthy color, which is what I do for school)! Overall I would definitely buy this again, although I feel as if this tube will last me forever! I took off one lippy because it tends to be a bit sticky compared to my favorite Revlon super lustrous lip gloss, but the color last forever on the lips, so this doesn't bother me too much unless i'm outside with my hair down and it's windy :P!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lipgloss is awesome. It's a coral/hot pink color that's sheer and a bit shimmery. Has pretty good staying power.

Dabbing a bit of these on brightens up my entire face without being too garrish. I like the doe foot applicator you get a lot of product for a cheap price (about $6 at Rite Aid).

I like to layer this over a bit of sheer coral lipstick (like Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti). The only thing I don't like is this can be a little bit watery.