October 22, 2014 | 1821 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - ColorBurst Papaya

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great coral shade for me, not too bright and flashy with my fair skin. Only downside is that is a bit sheer. I wore this almost every day in the summer, I love the colorburst glosses; I own 5 so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by AlliAma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm in love with this lipgloss!!!! Soooo good!! I love the color, and the liploss stays a lot on my lips!! It is perfect for everyday because it gives just a little color on the lips but it is also amazing for a night out if you wear a smoky eyes!! A little TIP: it looks amazing over a nude lipstick!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by itsastreetlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Vivid enough color that my husband noticed it (he usually says nothing about usual pink gloss). Unique shade. Nice texture. No shimmer which is nice. Nice big applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this gloss! So sad it is discontinued :( You can still get it on Amazon. It is the perfect peachy coral. Since its sheer its great for layering over coral lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

I REALLY LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS. The first time i saw this on the stall of revlon in our local department store, i immediately decided to get this shade. It's perfect for natural and fresh look. To make the semi-opaque color last longer, i dab some foundation powder on my lips. The color is not that bright compared to the bottle color. The packaging is really classy! You won't be left out when you do your re-touch infront of the mirror together with the other girls who are also doing their own thing. The price is really affordable. The smell is tolerable. Hope that revlon will make this lip gloss last longer. Worth a try. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by tyisha19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this sooooooo much would repurchase in a heartbeat. Beautiful colour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Really nice, semi-opaque color! Looks super bright in the tube, but is a toned-down coral peach on my (highly) pigmented lips. The color appears shimmery in the tube, but it doesn't really show up on me. I've been searching for a while for a good coral/peach/orange that allows me to be all summery and on-trend without looking terrible (like I do with most oranges). It lasts for two to three hours, which I think is good for a gloss. I'm always drinking water, so I don't mind reapplying. For an extra pop of color and opacity, I pair this with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I love this one! Great shade for summer, a little bright but not ultra-bright. Good formula too, sometimes lipgloss tastes or smells bad---and sometimes it's too sticky but this is perfect. No wonder this color is always sold out at my drugstore! For the record...I am 50 (not a grandma). Like some I used to think of coral as a "grandma" color--but oranges are hugely trendy this summer! I love! Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with the formula, wear, and finish of these Revlon ColorBurst glosses. They have the perfect opacity and impart a nice, satiny, non-goopy look that lasts a fair amount of time for a gloss. HOWEVER, I wish they would get their act together and make some more interesting colors, because while I respect the Revlon range of lipstick shades, these only come in a few grandma colors. I'm talking weird lilacs, frosty pinks, brown-plums, and safe shimmery tans. With a red or two thrown in (respect, but those are a given). Papaya is an exception, but I'm pretty sure it's being discontinued since I got mine at Rite Aid for 75% off. It's a nice bright, sheer yet deep coral. It's pretty enough for work and fun enough for nights out. I have Coral Reef too and that has a little more pink/sorta neon tones in it than Papaya. If you can grab this one before it's gone forever, you should! Please, Revlon...........make more and better shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IN LOVE WITH THIS LIPGLOSS. It's perfect for this season, (summer) and it's a great alternative to the more expensive brands if you like to follow the tangerine/coral summer trend for your lips. It looks intimidating in the container, but it really just makes your lips look juicy with a great decent hint of coral on the lips. I highly recommend this gloss if you can find it! There's no scent so that's perfect for people who are sensitive to that, no taste, and lasts a decent time for being a gloss.