October 1, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorburst Rose Pearl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

GORGEOUS!!!! I'm a MAC NW20 and this is just a beautiful shade all around. It's a rosy brown color with tons of pearly shimmer and the texture is suprisingly smooth and grit free for such a shimmery gloss. It's slightly stickier than some of the other ColorBurst lipglosses, but that doesn't bother me, actually it helps it last a little bit longer. Wear is pretty typical, you have to reapply every hour or two but that's what you expect with most lipglosses anyway and the color is so pretty I don't mind. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There was a BOGO free deal on the Revlon colorburst lip glosses at Rexall, so I grabbed this one as my free gloss since it is such a unique colour. I normally go for lip glosses that are lighter: pink, peach, nude etc. This was a good change for me, a great shade for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by veelui

I love this lipgloss color, i tend to go for shades that are closes to my own natural lip color, but want a subtle sparkle/shimmer, and this is the perfect shade for me.
the staying power is only average, and application can be messy if not careful, so I use lipliner, then a few dabs of lipgloss, then rub it in with my fingers to blend until smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This is a nice lip gloss. The color isn't a pink or a red; rosepearl really is an appropriate name for it. Think of the color of blush wine. It's a great subtle natural look. The gloss is very slick and is moisturizing. Obviously this isn't a longwear gloss. If you want the lasting power I suggest you go with the Colorstay Lip Butters. But for a simple everyday look this gloss is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

This is a great lip gloss! I'm not a big fan of lip gloss in general (too sticky and gets everywhere) but I would repurchase this just for the pretty colour.

Product: The gloss comes in a slim transparent tube. I can't tell if the tube is made of plastic or glass or a combination because it feels very firm (like its not going to shatter in your handbag) but it doesn't feel heavy at all. It's the lipgloss I carry around in my bag now.

The gloss itself is abit sticky and it is very annoying for your hair to stick to your lips on windy days. Sometimes I catch myself trying not to curl my lips when I talk to avoid the colour getting onto my teeth. Its never happened to me before but I think this problem will go away if you just apply less gloss.

Colour:I really really love the colour of this gloss. Its not exactly a MLBB shade but its a very pretty pinkish-red shade. I'm quite tan but love pinkish shades of lipstick/gloss and pinkish shades can look very odd on tan people. So I'm always on the lookout for pinkish shades which suit tan people and I am so happy to say that I've found one really awesome one.

The gloss comes on shimmery but I think the shimmer is just nice for a lip gloss and not overly shimmery. Overall, your lips look really naturally pretty. You do look like you're wearing some sort of gloss on your lips but the look remains very natural.

Application: The application stick is a handy little two-sided thing that looks like a paddle. Its very useful because you have enough gloss on it when you remove it from the tube so you dont have to keep sticking it back into the tube to get more gloss.

Overall: Would DEFINITELY repurchase, I love this colour so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first Colorburst lipgloss I have purchased. I saw a few YouTubers raving about this so I figured I'd try it. And I am glad I did.
I don't mind (and even like) shimmer/metallic lipglosses, so the Colorburst Rose Pearl really appeals to me. It is a medium neutral mauve/pinkish color with shimmer. It looks great with my cool toned skin. It pairs well with many eyeshadow combos (though I usually go with darker neutrals on my eyes for everyday). This gloss stays put for a long time and wears off well--no feathering or leftover shimmer/glitter. The only minor complaint I have is that I wish the Colorburst packaging was like the Super Lustrous--I prefer a shorter and fatter tube for lipglosses, but it's not that big of a deal.
Overall, this is a really nice everyday lipgloss. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jtrnphd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rose Pearl is a great neutral rose/mauve color. Doesn't appear frosty on me. Not sticky and no smell-great pluses. This color is wonderful for everyday--my lips but with a small kick! Have repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mkm2520

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today and I think it's a very nice lip gloss. I don't think it's that frosty, maybe a little shimmery but I don't have a problem with that. It's a very pretty color and goes on smoothly,and it doesn't really have a scent. The best thing is it's not sticky. Overall, it's a keeper

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by tyisha19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't like this because I thought it was too frosty but if I apply it lightly then press my lips to distribute it evenly it looks very nice. May repurchase if I run out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i finally found my favorite go-to lip color, and never would've believed it'd be in the rose family :) LOVE this product; creamy and long-lasting, beautiful color. Other reviewers said that this is "frosty", but it is far from frosty. There's a big difference between glittery, frosty and shimmery. This l/g is shimmery and extremely feminine and elegant without being over-the-top. Perfect for any occasion xo