April 18, 2014 | 2058 users online

Lips - Eve Pearl - lip palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I feel really lucky to have found this 50% off at HauteLook.com. I'm fairly new to the Eve Pearl line and every product I've purchased so far has been a total winner so I felt pretty comfortable purchasing this without researching.

PROS:
It contains all the lipsticks made by Eve Peark in one 3x4 inch pallet.
The pots are just big enough to give me enough applications to really try out before deciding to purchase a tube.
It has a convenient mirror
The staying power is quite reasonable - two hours with a meal
CONS
I would not recommend carrying this around in one's purse. It can get messy dipping in and out of pots.
The colors are not as well pigmented as I would like
I wish for more nude and other modern shades

I would not recommend paying full price for this unless you are a professional MUA and can write it off on your taxes, but for $20.00 it was a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Physeter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this palette. They all need to be applied with a brush, but it gives you a huge range of lipsticks and lipglosses, so that you can choose the perfect shade for your outfit. It's ideal to take travelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Rarukaye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I said "no" to repurchasing because the colors are too dark for me. I have medium to olive colored skin with dark hair and still can't bring myself to wear more than a couple of colors. I think that I'll use this palette more in the fall and winter - I got it in the spring and it's late summer now. The pigmentation is excellent, as is the packaging. I hate to say anything bad about an EP product - I absolutely love her salmon concealer and am impressed with her, personally, after watching a lot of her makeup tutorials on YouTube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for The Ulimate lip palette which I got on sale on Beauty Story I think.
This palette is great - excellent shades,maybe one or two out of 24 that I wouldn't use, and the staying power is fantastic. There's a nice mirror in the palette, and the palette will fit almost anywhere. It''s sturdy black plastic, nothing fancy but nice. The lip shades are very versatile - frosts, shimmers and creams. Some more matte-like than others, others creamy, and a full range of shades from light pearly pink to a deep burgundy. The lipsticks are not drying and look terrific. I don't think I'd buy this at the regular price of about $35-40, but for the price I paid, it was a bargain. One of the best buys I've ever made.