October 22, 2014 | 1419 users online

Cleansers - Skin Organics by Ann Webb - Peppermint Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by CaKaT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is 1 of 2 cleansers that are in my rotation (the other is MyChelle fruit enzyme). The instructions will tell you to shake before using, and I must stress that. If you don't, by the end of the tube it will be watery. I like to put this on while the shower is warming up, and then wash; like a mini mask. Does not irritate. For evening use I would mix this with the Lavender scrub. If not, it won't be enough to wash away a day's worth of makeup, oil, and city pollution. Great natural cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Get $10 off of your first purchase using YEW608 on iherb.com!

This is...okay. The smell is really nice; refreshing, natural pepperminty smell. It removes makeup decently, but this claims to exfoliate, and I didn't find this exfoliating my skin at all.. but I will give credit to the hydrating part. I only use this as a mask whenever my face feels slightly dehydrated. will not purchase though.