October 25, 2014 | 1323 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - I Got Good Jeans

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I just bought this trio for two dollars, and I have to say I bought it mainly for the golden (lid) color! Reminded me of Urban Decay's half baked golden color which I used completely, even though this one looks somewhat darker. So gorgeous! I applied them (without a primer) and this is my perception:
The golden lid color is true to the pan only if you pack it on a lot. Took me like three applications for it to look very golden, but maybe if I use a primer it will have a better payoff.
The dark blue crease color applies very dark, but it looks violet, not blue!
The browbone color took the cake on this palette! It looks kind of gray in the pan but when you apply it it is a very shiny light blue, and a little goes a long way! Very durable too, and super pigmented.
Overall I'm satisfied with this product, since it is so affordable. Do recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Have had this for probably a good six months, but dug it out again today due to a tutorial I saw on Pinterest...a little background: I have dark brown hair, light-medium skin and blue eyes. I love making my eyes look bluer so naturally gold is a good option for me and the reason I picked up this palette (though I do love all the WnW trios). I LOVE the gold in this. Today, I put the gold on the lid, a medium warm matte brown in the crease and popped the light blue color from this palette pretty thickly on the lower lashline with a pencil brush. I got SO many compliments on it I just had to write a review when I got home :) I don't wear too many blues but this blue is perfect underneath the eye with a more neutral look. A (separate) comment on the navy: it's gorgeous too, but I prefer it's use as more of a liner/intense outer V corner than in the crease. I usually pair it with a super neutral matte eyelid color. Overall a good palette with some good shades but explore a bit and find what works for you. Honestly, I would never ever wear these as directed. A silver-blue shimmery browbone highlight..?! Haha, overall a thumbs up for this palette though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this trio. This is my first Wet n'Wild eye shadow palette. I always wears E.L.F. or MAC eye shadows. But a makeup artist told me Wet n' Wild eye shadows are dupes for MAC soI went out and bought this one . And it was very inexpensive at Winn Dixie. I just got it and I have to say I like these shades on me. Can't wait to try more Wet n' Wild palettes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont like this trio. I have porcelain skin and blonde hair/blue eyes, I thought this trio would look great and since I heard alot about it from makeup gurus on youtube I thought I would try it out... but the colors together looked really dirty and muddy on my eyelids..it was gross! I took it off right away. This was disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this little eyeshadow trio. It is a nice break from the everyday neutrals and the colors in this work well with my fair skin and blue eyes. These shadows are soft and easy to pick up with a brush. They also have some fallout because they lift so readily so be cautious and don't overload your brush. The color payoff is nice with these and they really blend well together. These are stamped "eyelid", "crease", and "browbone" and that is nice as a baseline on how to use these colors together and create an eye look. I didn't care for the light blue browbone color as the browbone color though as it looked very seventies with the frosty blue highlights. I would use that shade in some other way the next time. These all have a tiny bit of shimmer to them but aren't really glittery. These are buildable too so you can create more dramatic looks by layering on more shadow. Even though I had on eyelid primer these still faded some after several hours so it had a softer sweeter look and lost some of the bolder edgier color but it still looked good on and really didn't fade any faster than my much more pricey Estee Lauder shadows. These little plastic cases look cheap and were a pain to get all the stickers off of to even get the case open, but once inside the real prize is the shadows inside. These are a great deal and at the low price you can buy all the other color-icon trios too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by anhitchcock

I love wet n wild's whole line of eyeshadow trios, but this is my favorite. I have blue eyes and blonde hair and I absolutely love it with my eyes! I get compliments on my eyes whenever I wear it. All the pigments are so bold and rich and go on so easily, a little goes a long way. The colors are gorgeous individually as well as all together. I like the gold individually the best, it's a very subtle gold and really brings out the blue in my eyes. It's so cheap for the quality and is definitely one of my favorite eyeshadows.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My least favorite of the wet n wild trios. this have a gold shadow that look very muddy in mi eyelid. The 2 blues are beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my least favorite of the wet n wild trio collection. It's not about the quality but rather the combination of colors. The gold and navy look pretty together in the pan but on my eyes I don't really like the look. The quality as I mentioned is not a factor because they're good quality all except for the navy shade which actually comes off quite dull looking. The baby blue is my favorite. I've read it can come off as a silver type blue but on my olive tan skin it shows up a true pale candy blue. The gold is very gold and yellow-y and not my favorite but its still nice. I think the colors are still ok to use individually instead of together if you're not a fan of the combination like me. I still would rather buy something else instead of this trio though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try something new on my lids and got this trio due to the reccomendations of other reviewers who have a similar complexion on the MUA boards. The shadows were easy to apply, smooth to brush on, and had good staying power. But this isn't the "look" for me; I thought I looked like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. I wish there were pictures of actual people wearing this product. I gave this trio away to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by jessypop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The 2 shades of blue are gorgeous, but for some reason, the gold color looks muddy on dirty against my skin. Now I use the lighter blue on my lids and the darker blue in the crease and leave out the gold altogether.