October 24, 2014 | 1188 users online

Lips - NYX - Lip Lacquer Pot in Georgia Peach

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

These, at a glance, look a bit like NARS lip lacquers (similar packaging, concept, smell and name), but appearances can be deceiving. My favourite NARS lacquer is the nude-with-hint-of-pink shade 'Chelsea Girls', and I selected 'Georgia Peach' off the NYX website because it looked the closest match. GP is actually a pale peach with nothing really pinky or nude about it - but I can't fault it for that because peachiness is to be expected from the name! What I didn't like, though, was that the product is much sheerer than the NARS version, and that it applied streakily. I just couldn't get decent coverage of my lips, even when applied over a dab of foundation. So, whilst I absolutely adore NYX creme blushes and lip liners, the NARS version of this lip product is VASTLY superior.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought these from ebay, I got Georgia Peach, Sweet Pea, and Okie Dokie Artichokie. Out of all of the colors, I like this one the most. This is a very nude-peach color. I didn't find it to be pink at all, and it really gives you a nude lip. That being said, I think you could put a gloss of your choice over it, and kind of make it what you want it to be. I don't find these to be gunky for a pot lacquer (unlike NARS lacquer pots which I think are SOOO gunky). I don't notice a specific scent or taste to these. I was hoping these would be more like the MAC tendertones, but they're not - they really aren't moisturizing (and they don't claim to be, from what I've seen), just cosmetic. If you can't find these in your area and are curious about them - maybe check out ebay and get a few from a NYX seller.