April 16, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Eversleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by xstefannyx

While it's not one of the best products I used in my life and doesn't give me a wow effect, I find that it moisturizes well and is nice to bring some life back into your hair once in a while. Anyone with dry, frizzy, wavy/curly hair should definitely give this a try, especially during winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this mask once I came to terms with the fact that, no matter how well the EverCreme Deep Nourishing Masque worked, I could NEVER get over that product's awful smell. The smell of the EverCreme masque was intense, and seemed like it NEVER went away. I hated the smell, and there it was, a day or two later, still lingering in my hair. No matter how soft and silky this product made my hair, I was never going to be able to handle the fragrance. So I noticed that the EverSleek mask also got great reviews and was readily available in drugstores (sometimes I get tired of ordering high-end products online and having to wait). I sniffed this product in the tub before bringing it home, and the smell is different than the EverCreme and not so intense. I have tried it about 3 times now, and I will say, it works better than most. My hair has decent slip out of the shower, feels soft after blow-drying, and doesn't have a strong fragrance all day. I think if I had the time, leaving it on for a lengthy period of time with a shower cap would produce even better results. I also like the fact the product is silicone-free. I still don't really like the fragrance of this product (or of the coordinating shampoo and regular conditioner), but nothing is as vile as the EverCreme fragrance. I will keep this product around and give it a try now & again, but I will also keep looking for a better deep conditioning treatment/masque. NOTE: I noticed that this product is being sold on championliquidation.com, which specializes in items that are being discontinued. I'm not sure if that means you will be seeing this product in stores much longer, which I thought was worth mentioning if you love this product or were considering adding it to your hair care routine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Curlies and wavy medium or thick haired girls, give this one a try! It truly delivers what it promises-shiny, less frizzy hair. I have been a loyal salon quality haircare girl for years because drugstore products have all totally failed me in the past. But every once in a while, I think it's good to shop around ( like with insurance) to see if you are not overpaying for similar coverage, results, etc at a lower price point. This is one of the very few times I have had success over time with a beauty supply or drugstore product. Used this both as a condition only product - WOW! and as directed, after shampooing. My hair LOVES this!

The only caveat is the scent which to me is strong and hideous. But so is my HG Pureology Super Smooth. It does neutralize and fade after a bit and for the results I receive, I will deal with it for now. Yes I would repurchase. It is currently outperforming my Morrocanoil Intense Repair Mask which is quadruple the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product! I use this once a week, spreading it through dry hair for maximum moisturizing, followed by a quick blow dry on top heat (helps the hair absorb the masque) and then I just do some chores at home for a while (usually over an hour) and rinse out. I would (and will) definitely recommend to anyone!
Pros:
- sulfate and silicone free! soo hard to find that combination in a drug store product!
- really does get rid of frizz completely for 2-3 days
- makes my curls look gorgeous, so shiny and defined
- no build up at all - this is usually my main issue with masques that are left in for a long time but this product leaves nothing after the rinse except beautiful hair!
- maybe I'm crazy, but think this smells fine, even good! - when you're sniffing the bottle itself yes, it can seem strong, but in your hair the scent is very light and doesn't linger for very long

Cons:
- I find this product a little expensive. The bottle is usually around 10$ with tax and it seems very small, but I will say that it has lasted longer than I thought it would.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This performs just as well as expense salon formulas. Best I ever tried for shine. I use as directed, leave in for 5-6 minutes in shower. It is of a strong scent and stays on your hair but not when as strong as when you smell it in the jar. I will buy this over and over. WOW for under $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ElenaAllen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like buying really expensive products, and I found this deep conditioner and it's amazing! Totally makes your hair so healthy and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-REALLY defined my curls!
-made my hair soft and shiny
-silicone free
-got rid of frizzies/flyaways

CONS:
-a little expensive (I got it for 8.99)

Overall, it's a really great deep conditioner! Gets rid of all those annoying frizzies and no silicones! My hair hates silicones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

Product is fantastic!! Leaves my thick, wavy coarse hair very soft and less frizzy. I use it once a week and the softness lasts 3-4 days. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased a min size to try and i really like it. Really conditions my very dry hair. Yes i love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just bought my second container of this deep conditioning cream. It is a thick conditioner with sunflower oil, glycerin, olive oil and argan oil. Because I have very fine, dry hair I use this 2-3 times a week, leaving it in for only a minute.. It leaves my hair moisturized without weighing it down. Has a strong fragrance though.