The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

i love this product, like everybody said, it exfoliates my skin without leaving it dry and too tight, which is veryyyyy good for me.

i try not too often using it, because exfoliator shouldnt use everyday....i love the smell, then beads, and it comes up with foam so the beads not to harsh the skin.

overall, my opinion is good, it is only leaves me a very wondering on the packaging..the white matte tube is not so good actually, it gives a cheapy feeling on something comes from body shop.

on 10/1/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This scrub is BEYOND AMAZING! It had made my skin glowy without to use any masks!
It feels clean,mattified and smells fresh but not too strong! Its great while prepping your skin before makeup. I used it EVERY morning, after my face wash and skills tends to breathe and look bright with only one use.
The scrub granules are fine, but it might irritate skin with puss infused pimples! Donot use over it or it might create irritation, other wise its best to combat oily skin and give you a fresh face!

I would totally buy this again!

I LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel clean without making it feel tight after. I've also found that my skin looks clearer and smoother. I will definitely buy this product again!

on 8/21/2014 4:10:00 PM

I think this is one of the most affordable facial scrubs I found.. Well it may not be THAT cheap (in fact it is not cheap) but it is not that expensive either. I've been looking so long for facial scrub and decided to buy this one! I think this scrub does well to exfoliate dead skin cells. My face feels cleaner after using this exfoliator.

on 7/9/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I got this is a mini little pot with 5 other of the seaweed range (for £1, for donating to a cancer trust) This good, but after using it every night for three days this started to break me out even more than I already was!!

on 6/11/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is the best in the whole seaweed-line that the bodyshop has, i tried the toner and the cleanser in this line and they did not perform as much. this scrub smells sooo good and refreshing, it is also quite gentle on the skin; it did not broke me up like most scrubs do on my sensitive skin and it wasnt too drying. i did notice a change in my skin after finishing this scrub; it looked smoother and clearer than it used to be. based on my experience with this product i do recommend it to whom has a sensitive, dry with occasional brake out skin.

on 4/4/2014 5:56:00 PM

This isn't a bad exfoliator but it's not the best one I've ever used either. I'm giving it 1 more lippie than I gave the Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash because I do like to use it in my daily facial routine although I probably won't purchase it once I'm finished with it. I feel like the beads really just move around on the face and don't see much effectiveness unless I use a washrag to wash it off in circular movements to assist in the exfoliation. The Body Shop's website says this is "A soap-free facial scrub that effectively deep cleanses blocked pores and exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, excess oils, impurities and daily grime." Again, like the facial wash in this Seaweed line, I don't feel like this gives you a "deep cleanse" it's more of a milder product which is nice if my face is feeling sensitive. Overall though I think I'll stick to my St. Ive's Apricot Scrubs, they seem to work much better for me.

on 2/15/2014 1:56:00 PM

For my skin this is a great scrub. My face really feels so clean after using this. It smells better than you expect considering it's seaweed, and it's a subtle smell which goes after you wash it off. It also doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, even though I use it every day! I have really sensitive skin so this was important for me. Also, it lasts a long time - a little goes a long way.

I use this every day, and I still remember the first time I skipped it for a couple of days and used my old facewash (garnier non-scrub one which I still use) and noticed how gritty my face felt! Would buy again although I've started using the tea-tree one which I think I might prefer (skin feels cleaner, but a bit drier with the tea tree scrub).

on 1/28/2014 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Although the facial cleanser does not suit me well, but this does!! I love this!! It helps me to clear my acne and blackheads well!

on 8/30/2013 6:46:00 AM

I used a tube of this and while it does exfoliate adequately, I won't be repurchasing for a couple of reasons. First, the smell is more dirt-like than I'd prefer. The fact that the granules are brown and in a brown-ish gel also puts me in mind of dirty beach sand - not too appealing. It also foams up considerably while scrubbing, such that it has a tendency to go up my nose. For some, the fact that it's a dual product, a cleanser and scrub together, might be a good thing. I prefer separate products because I don't want to use a physical exfoliant every day. Price is not terrible, but still getting up there for a relatively small tube of scrub. Flip top tube works great in the shower. Gave it 3 lippies because it does exfoliate, but I'm not happy with the smell or added foaming cleansing feature.

Popular Scrubs