September 18, 2014 | 987 users online

Scrubs - The Body Shop - Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel clean without making it feel tight after. I've also found that my skin looks clearer and smoother. I will definitely buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by makeitbitter

I think this is one of the most affordable facial scrubs I found.. Well it may not be THAT cheap (in fact it is not cheap) but it is not that expensive either. I've been looking so long for facial scrub and decided to buy this one! I think this scrub does well to exfoliate dead skin cells. My face feels cleaner after using this exfoliator.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by karaloverr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this is a mini little pot with 5 other of the seaweed range (for £1, for donating to a cancer trust) This good, but after using it every night for three days this started to break me out even more than I already was!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by emman95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is the best in the whole seaweed-line that the bodyshop has, i tried the toner and the cleanser in this line and they did not perform as much. this scrub smells sooo good and refreshing, it is also quite gentle on the skin; it did not broke me up like most scrubs do on my sensitive skin and it wasnt too drying. i did notice a change in my skin after finishing this scrub; it looked smoother and clearer than it used to be. based on my experience with this product i do recommend it to whom has a sensitive, dry with occasional brake out skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This isn't a bad exfoliator but it's not the best one I've ever used either. I'm giving it 1 more lippie than I gave the Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash because I do like to use it in my daily facial routine although I probably won't purchase it once I'm finished with it. I feel like the beads really just move around on the face and don't see much effectiveness unless I use a washrag to wash it off in circular movements to assist in the exfoliation. The Body Shop's website says this is "A soap-free facial scrub that effectively deep cleanses blocked pores and exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, excess oils, impurities and daily grime." Again, like the facial wash in this Seaweed line, I don't feel like this gives you a "deep cleanse" it's more of a milder product which is nice if my face is feeling sensitive. Overall though I think I'll stick to my St. Ive's Apricot Scrubs, they seem to work much better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sugarwhirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For my skin this is a great scrub. My face really feels so clean after using this. It smells better than you expect considering it's seaweed, and it's a subtle smell which goes after you wash it off. It also doesn't dry out or irritate my skin, even though I use it every day! I have really sensitive skin so this was important for me. Also, it lasts a long time - a little goes a long way.

I use this every day, and I still remember the first time I skipped it for a couple of days and used my old facewash (garnier non-scrub one which I still use) and noticed how gritty my face felt! Would buy again although I've started using the tea-tree one which I think I might prefer (skin feels cleaner, but a bit drier with the tea tree scrub).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by violetnitez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although the facial cleanser does not suit me well, but this does!! I love this!! It helps me to clear my acne and blackheads well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used a tube of this and while it does exfoliate adequately, I won't be repurchasing for a couple of reasons. First, the smell is more dirt-like than I'd prefer. The fact that the granules are brown and in a brown-ish gel also puts me in mind of dirty beach sand - not too appealing. It also foams up considerably while scrubbing, such that it has a tendency to go up my nose. For some, the fact that it's a dual product, a cleanser and scrub together, might be a good thing. I prefer separate products because I don't want to use a physical exfoliant every day. Price is not terrible, but still getting up there for a relatively small tube of scrub. Flip top tube works great in the shower. Gave it 3 lippies because it does exfoliate, but I'm not happy with the smell or added foaming cleansing feature.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by lndydhr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have combination/oily skin so it is essential for me to exfoliate once in a while. This product did it just right. It doesn't irritates and left your skin feel silky smooth after using it. It's also not too pricey. Great job Body Shop! I removed one lippy because I hate the seaweed smell. My friends find it refreshing, but its just not for me. BUT, this product is so great that even I can't stand the smell I will buy this product again. And again. And again. And again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by bobbysoxxer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Before using this product, I only moisturised my face. I bought this just over a week ago and my skin has become noticeably softer, I no longer have dry patches when I apply make up and I have fewer blackheads. My face looks better with and without foundation. :)