December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Body Scrubs - Vivo Per Lei

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kaylynncr89

I love this product so much!!! I swear by the moisturizer and vitamin c serum. It's so extremely hydrating and makes my skin radiant looking and so fresh. The ingredients are very high quality. I have noticed that they are a little expensive at kiosks, but have realized that if you keep saying 'no' to the sales clerks they will continue to lower the price. They do this because they are on full commission. Although you can buy it a little less expensive online, I prefer to buy my products from them, only because I know they get paid full commission and you know, I kinda wanna help a sista out! I recommend them to anyone with dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty sketchy product with the ingredients listed on the box. I got it as a Christmas present and some Internet searches have turned up prices of $60-$100. I have the night cream moisturizer which claims to help renew your skin with "dead sea minerals". I can only wear this when my skin is very dry or it will break me out horribly. I live in a very cold region and put on a very small amount before exiting the house in order to prevent wind burn. It seems to work in that aspect but I would never just sleep with it on. I wouldn't repurchase and altogether it seems like a ripoff.

EDIT: 2014-03-21.
I started taking Birth Control and realized that my nightmarish acne was completely hormonal. Since getting that under control, I wear this moisturiser as a day cream during the winter. It's fantastic for preventing wind burn, redness, flaking, etc and works well as a base for my BB cream. I only use a small amount. It keeps my skin soft and supple all day. In fact, even after I wash it off for the night, my skin still feels great. So this seems to be a great product for me while I'm on birth control. I will repurchase if I can find it for a reasonable price because it does seem to work for me now. It hasn't made me break out at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by elizgibb

products are OK for some people. if you have sensitive skin i would not advise the moisturizer as i dont really have sensitive skin and that stuff broke me out like crazy because its a REALLY thick cream that blocks pores. i also advise you to buy this stuff over amazon or something since the kiosks selling it try to sell it to you for 100 bucks.
also beware of dealing with the company "DFI aging" which is the kiosk that sells this stuff in most malls. they are an extremely shady company with terrible employees.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by cmvnapa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't buy this brand at a mall. I was recently at the Forum Shops at Caesar's in Las Vegas, and they wanted upwards of $500 for this stuff. He then came down to $140. I found it on amazon for a lot less. I am sure the overhead in Las Vegas is prohibitive to have one of those kiosks in that area.

The eye product looked good but then was stiff and flakey about 30 minutes later. If you kept your face immobile, sure, you would look great. But who does that?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by reilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I currently have the face peel, cleanser, moisturizer, and night cream. I work at a mall and I was stopped and given a demo. honestly, I wasn't interested even after the demo... don't get me wrong it was impressive but I'm more of a tomboy, so I didn't have any of the facial stuff, I bought it because they kept lowering the price and eventually I just wanted to shut her up. so I bought the peel for $35. i have to say i was pleasantly surprised. After using it for a month i wanted the moisturizer and they offered me the entire rest of the face skin care set for under $60. I have used it since and loved it. my skin is incredibly soft. there is a visible change in my skin's appearance, family friends and coworkers have all commented. i would definitely recommend this to someone else. it is an awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by MichaelK

I have not yet tried these products, but they seem EXTREMELY suspicious. I came across it looking for alcahol free moisturizers on Amazon. Now when I saw it, it was being sold for 80 percent off and more. The original prices were from 70-130 dollars and they were selling around 14! I could'nt believe it. So I googled the brand and hardly anything came up. Also they DONT tell us the ingredients. They arent even on the bootle. WHAT IS IN THIS STUFF?
Ok minerals from the Dead sea they say. What is that supposed to mean... I mean honestly I need to know what I am putting on my face. This could be someones urine mixed with whatever for all I know. Seriously. Some websties that brought they up also alerted my virus detecting systems. This just doesnt seem legit. Apparently it sells in malls from what I hear. The infomercial I found even seems FAKE. On the website their creams are 100-250 dollars for the face!
I found one for 9 bucks on amazon. I just dont know if this should be ordered or not, it just doesnt get any more suspicious.

So this grade is based on how luxurious it seems and the savings really. Check out the brand on Amazon.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Azul27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this peeling at the local mall one day when the guy stopped me for a demo, I am usually very skeptical and I don't like to stop at these kind of kiosks. He showed me the peeling and tried it on my hand, I saw all these dead skin peeling off! First he offered me two products at very high price. I told him that I would probably buy one and at reasonable price. Finally I got the peeling, and he advice me to use it once a week at night. It's been a month and my skin looks great ! so fresh and soft. I really recommend this product. If you have redness or dry skin I think the peeling would help. I will try other products from these brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Dead Sea Minerals in Devotion My husband bought at the mall for a gift. The smell is adulterously wonderful. The texture oil of the salt scrub is very good as well. How ever for the price I think he paid $130 for 5 10 oz jars. I think you could do better trying to make your own Dead Sea Salt Scrub. I did like the fact that it did not make the tub too slick. And I dont know if you would be able to replicate the oil or scent on your own. But if you have extra money in your pocket blow it on this. Their web site is www.vivopl.com He also bought the body butter with was very nice as well the scent of devotion is delightful and you only have to use a tiny bit. But I wish the fragrance would last longer for the price paid