September 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - Metallic Olive

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For $3?! What a steal girls! I absolutely love the color of this. First time I wanted to try this online was sold out of it. I finally ordered me some and the application is better than any cream eyeliner I've tried before. :) I hope it doesn't dry out abnormally quick, because this is a great alternative to black. I don't like wearingbrown on my eyes. This is a great alternative. And youcan't beat the price. Also, love the little brush that comes with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only had it a week, so I cannot comment on how long it takes to dry out. For the price, I won't lose sleep if it's only a month or two.

I really like this color. Nice darker khaki shade with slight green undertones. Little bit of shimmer, but not glitter. Formula is a little drier than other gels I've tried, but not in a bothersome way.

It had no staying power on my waterline, but it did okay around eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jilliannanicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so in love with this eyeliner. I need to get a new one but I used to buy it at target, and the one by me doesn't carry this color anymore, so now I have to order it. BUT it is amazing. the color doesn't look overly green on, I wear have worn this with many makeup/clothing/haircolors. the color does however make my eyecolor look super bright. my eyes are a green/gray/blue and it always makes my eyecolor POP. Honestly it did dry out about a little over halfway thru the pot...but for $3 I really don't care lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kali205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the colour (which I see as more of an antique gold than olive), hate the formula. It's fine to apply, but dries out quite quickly, and transfers and smudges. The plastic pot probably doesn't help things along, I suspect it doesn't seal well enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LoriLula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is GREAT! I mean yeah, it could stand to be a tad creamier. With the metallic flecks though, I doubt that is possible. So it's on the drier side but the color is fantastic. DIRT cheap, at $3.00 (don't buy this stuff on ebay! There's an ad to the right of this selling it on ebay for $6! It's $3 at Target or on their website which is eyeslipsface dot com). It's unique in color and has great staying power. Give this a try, it's one of the few drugstore items that actually performs as well as the higher end brands!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Right away, upon initial use, I can tell that these cream liners are on the dry side and I probably won't be able to use these up because they're not going to be as creamy and be difficult to use. BUT while they are feasible, I am very content! I've used Metallic Olive, Teal Tease and Black. I am most impressed with Metallic Olive. It's different. Not as olive-y as I had hoped, but there's definitely more to it than just your average brown cream liner. I like that it's an honest metallic too. Looks good on my lower lash line with my brown/hazel eyes. Stays put all day without fading. I really like the brush that comes with these cream liners. It's extremely easy to use and I'd think beginners would really benefit from trying these out. For about $3(CAD), it's worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by syntheticsiren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the E.L.F. matte cream e/l shades, but the shimmer ones seem to flake easily. Also, I don't see this as an olive colour. It's more of a dark forest green with subtle antique gold flecks. The price is great though and it applies very smoothly. I've had mine for a year and it has not dried out. I will not repurchase this shade, nor any of the other shimmer ones. I have a separate review for the black shade (which is my HG black e/l).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought 3 ELF cream liners, and this is the one I use the most. I love that it's a lighter alternative to black or brown, and it's dark and not that metallic. I love olive as a liner color, and this one is perfect! The price point is not too shabby either.

But I know I'll have to buy this product again because, unfortunately, the packaging is not airtight and this WILL dry out. I've only had mine for a couple of months and already I can see a BIG difference in texture - it's not as soft as it was when I first received it. It will probably dry out within the year and I'll have to buy another one. (I've already had 1 dry out on me last year... in a different color)

Oh ELF, why can't you make a container that's more airtight?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Just got this. LOVE! It's another great alternative to basic black. It reminds me of UD's Smog, with longer wear and better pigmentation. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

This product is really amazing! I really love the metallic olive color! Its like a shimmery brownish-green color. It goes on smoothly and has a pretty long wear. You will need to clean the brush after every use though, or little pieces of the eyeliner still on the brush fall on your face and make a mess! The only problem that I've had with the E.L.F. cream eyeliners is finding one with a decent brush. Each cream eyeliner comes with its own little brush. I have four of them. Only one is usable though! One is so stuff and hurts to use and the other two are cut into crazy shapes and are also unusable!