July 24, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Biore - For Eye & Lip

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by salady28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG eye and lip make-up remover!!
I'm a big fan of waterproof eye make-up, such as Bobbi Brown's eyeliner gels, Lancome waterproof mascaras. Basically anything that is long-lasting is my favourite, and this remover just cleans them up like nothing.
I've used about 3-4 bottles of them since I found out how good they are 2 years ago, have not used another make-up remover since then.
I've experienced a weird consistency change in the bottom layer and worried it wouldn't work anymore but it seemed to work just as well as the original consistency so I wondered if it was just moisture of the bathroom that got into it :/
It is quite an oily formula but I find it washes off my face if you splash it with water a few times, plus I was my face after removing my make-up anyways so I'm not concerned with the oily formula

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Annemeimei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is seriously my holy grail eye makeup remover!!!!!!!!!!! The waterproof mascara I use is super hard to remove, and this made it so easy for me. I just hold it down for a short while, "marinating" my lashes... and wipe away!!!! It's so easy and it cleans my mascara off soooo well!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I've emptied 6-8 bottles of these already!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by staytunedmel

I'm surprised there are so little reviews for this! this product may be a tad oily but it certainly removes all ur eye makeup cleanly! its rather cheap as well. certainly worth the buy

-edit 14/12
I think that the biore makeup remover tends to sting your eyes if you accidentally get it into your eyes.
i found an even better eye make up remover which is the Bifesta makeup remover! Works as well as this and doesnt sting the eye at all. Its less oily too!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It works as same as Loreal eye and lip make up remover but more expensive and STINGS my eyes!.. But it's good in removing mascara and eye liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great make up remover. I'm glad i purchased this. I bought it on sale, and it was MYR29.50, approximately around USD 8-9? I wouldnt call it cheap, but compared to any high end brand this is a steal, considering it does a wonderful job. This might be a tad more expensive if its not available locally. This removes waterproof eyeliner, primer, long wearing shadows and waterproof mascara in a single swipe, provided that you place it on your eyelids for a good 10 seconds for the make up to breakdown, and gently swipe it across.The consistency of this is like a toner laced with a little bit of oil. You only need like 5-6 drops on a cotton pad to do the job. People complained that this stings their eyes, but I have not experienced this. It does leave your eyes slightly oily after usage, but since I'd hit the shower straight away, this is not an issue for me. May require a tissue wipe, in case you are heading straight to bed. I have not experienced any growth of milia after using this. With regular use, 5-6/a day use. This lasted a good 6 months, and I have just recently finished mine and am already on my second bottle. HG make up remover! Will keep on buying unless i find something similar and cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bluerengal

Although I'm a big fan of the oil-cleansing sheet by biore, this product didnt work for me. It does remove waterproof mascara and liner rather efficiently, but stings my eye. Too bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by etoupe

I gave this a try while browsing the drugstore and I was running out of eye make up remover at home. I have been using Chanel eye make up remover then I switched to Clarins eye make up remover which I absolutely love. But given the growing market of cheaper eye make up remover in the drugstore I decided to give this a try. (esp also because they stated that it's a no 1 bestseller in Japan).

I absolutely fell in love with it! I got it for SGD 12.00++ (there was a promotion) and it works just as well as my Clarins one! It removes waterproof eye make up so easily (I wear waterproof eye liner and mascara everyday). No hard rubbing necessary. It is definitely much better than Loreal eye and lip make up remover.

I will definitely stick to this item!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by mybb

I was given a small bottle sample to try. Use it twice to remove my Revlon Eyeliner makeup. Oh this product stings my eyes. Though it does removes the eye liner ( i need at least 2-3 cotton pads) I won't be purchasing the full size .

Side note: It contains alcohol , so i guess this may cause the sting...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by kuki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this. Removes eye makeup with minimal tugging, even waterproof mascara! Works as well as Lancome Bi-Facil but much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was out of my Noutragena Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover while in Singapore so I found this cute pink Biore bottle. As it says it's very gentle for eyes and eyelashes + its No.1 in Japan and I decided to try it, The price was pretty high (15 $ Sinpapore). And it IS amazing, removes waterproof mascara very fast, without leaving any traces of make up. Except, its little bit more oily than Noutragena's, and might sting a little, if runs into an eye.
Update: Have been using it for 2 years and I love it. I run out of it recently (Sep 2013) and purchased my old Noutragena Eye Make Up Remover - nah, does not stand close to it! I want my Biore back. Not sure if I can find it in US).