LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

on 5/11/2015 11:42:00 PM

I love lush bath bombs. Obviously yes they are pricey... But as a Canadian, I appreciate that it is a Canadian started company from Vancouver and like to contribute to strengthening my own country's economy.
Another important factor that outweighs the price is that LUSH as a brand is against animal cruelty and does not test their cosmetics on animals- instead they test new products on their willing, CONSENTING employees.
Also the ingredients used in their products are for the most part simple, pronounceable, natural, and healthy/safe for your body.
These things don't come cheap, but I would rather pay for quality and peace of mind than cheap out and contribute to animal testing and unnecessary chemicals being absorbed into my body.
You also can't ignore that they provide a range of scents and aesthetics for almost anyone to enjoy, and smell amazing. My personal favourites are Phoenix Rising and that one with blueberry and/or blackberry. I've had great experience with the product but also reccomend bubble bars.

I tried the twilight bath bomb for the first time and it was so lovely. Not only is it mesmerizing to watch dissolve but the smell and feeling that it leaves on your skin is amazing. I feel moisturised and relaxed after my lovely bath! It left a slight slimmer on my skin! Will continue to buy and try out the others!

on 2/27/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

These bath bombs are wonderful!

I bought the Sex Bomb and Honey Bee Bombs!

I used the honey bee bomb last night and it smelled great and left me with the light scent and soft skin!

These bombs are pricey at $6.95 a piece but they are great for when you want to unwind and enjoy a spa like bath!

on 8/26/2011 6:49:00 AM

I live in a international country which means when I make my way over to Lush I find it cost more then I would like to spend. This product is good but it would be better if you could cut it yourself because it is a big product. Over all I think I would use this on special nights as it would be a waste of money to use one often.

on 8/25/2011 2:49:00 PM

I know its pricey and that can throw off a lot of people to try Lush, however my sisters and I are fans of lush. Reasons? Go to their website an look at the ingredients they put into their bathbombs, they also give you honest reviews from customers. its creative and fun most the time as well as nice on your skin. I have tried several bathbombs and my favs are butterball (because its has the butter in to make your skin soft) BigBlue (the aroma is calming and the bath does make me feel clean and soft but the seaweed freaks me out if its loose) SuperNova (even though its discontinued I still have some, its fun being in pink water and watching the confetti dance around) Pink (because once again the water was pink and their was pink heart confetti and a warm vanilla scent that was relaxing.) I also loved Dragons Egg (FUN STUFF right there.)
There was products I tried and didnt like, Spacegirl (made water purple, hardly a smell and had golden glitters i didnt care for.) Avobath (did nothing for me but my sister is in love with it.) Twilight (too strong of a perfume scent, might buy another to split in half and see if half would work better for me.)

I see alot of comments talking about how it didnt do anything for their skin or how unnecessary things are.... Their bathbombs could be more targeted for aroma therapy depending on which one you get. Not to be rude either, but if you want your skin to feel soft, put some lotion on it. Its what you should do every time you get out the shower or bath anyways because the heat of the water dries out your skin. Frankly too, a bath in general is unnecessary. Most times people take a soak to relax and having some fun with your bath might be the best way to simmer down from a day, its also fun when you have company in your bathtub.
So yes the Lush bath bombs are expensive and might not be suited for everyone, I still love their products, just not all of them.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

While I prefer LUSH's bath melts and bubble bars, bath bombs are nice too. IMHO they are best when combined with something else, but they do scent and color the water quite nicely. I feel like you get a lot more bang for your buck with most of the bubble bars and bath melts which is one reason why I only gave this 3 lippies. It's a good product overall, but not my favorite.

on 1/22/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love Lush bath bombs! The smell is great and they dissolve completely withouth leaving any residue on the body - just soft skin.

on 10/12/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love Lush Bath Bombs. Especially Butterball, Think Pink, Golden Slumbers and Cinders (which was part of last years holiday collection). I bought a couple more this weekend. I purchased Twilight and Mrs. Whippy. Both smell amazing and I can't wait to try them. I gave these 4 lippies because they are a little pricy. I love the quality and the scents so I'm willing to pay a little more every now and then for a relaxing bath.

on 10/12/2010 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fun store. I bought several bath bombs in different scents, but every one of them made my skin itch like crazy.

on 10/12/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love LUSH Bath Bombs! My all time fave is Think Pink. It smells like a garden mixed with vanilla bean. Butterball and Blackberry are great too. They make skin soft and lightly perfumed. I usually make a cocktail of a bath bomb with a piece of broken off bubble bar for an ultra luxurious bath.

Popular Bath Treatments