October 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur Couture - 9 Rose Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by stls

First of all I love the texture, feels like silk on the lips, moisturizes, doesn't accentuate flakes, applies evenly and precisely.
Smells sweet and flowery and the packaging looks very luxurious.
The color is medium pink/ berry on me and pigmentation is amazing.
It's pricey, though - as expected. Also I think it's too heavily perfumed for my taste. It does wear of quite quickly without even living a stain behind...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Rahsan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect! Very sophisticated color, moisturizes very well; and packaging can be used as a mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by scarlettchan

I really love this lipstick! My lips are always dry and chapped, so it's easy to leave color on the flakes which makes me look so bad! However, this lipstick is so moisturizing even it doesn't say anything about moisture, and the color is gorgeous! It smells good too! I put this pretty rosy color for the first time today, I can feel my lips are moisturized and I feel like a lady with this color! Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Moonstruck1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect 'Rose' shade - its feminine, elegant and pretty. Its got the right amount of pigment without being too dark, vivid or soft - its divinity in the tube. I'm cool toned and this lip colour brings out the best in me - I like to pair this colour with YSL #9 gloss - the combination is amazing! I will continue to re-purchase this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

This lipstick is fabulous. The texture is great. I don't need lip balms of any sort and it somewhat moists my lips. I know it does not look like a moisturising one but once you put it on, you can feel it instantly. The colour is gorgeous. Even my makeup-hating boyfriend complimented on this colour despite it is an obvious colour, you know, not a my-lips-but-better-colour. (It was a first, seriously!)
The only thing I would complain about is that the packaging. It is, well, pretty nice, but the surface is scratched and discoloured easily like all the other YSL palettes.
But still, I would definitely repurchase it!