July 25, 2014 | 1620 users online

Accessories - Earth Therapeutics - Dream Zone Eye Mask

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I wore this twice and returned it today. First of all maybe I got an old one but mine didn't smell at all and second...was very uncomfortable for me because I sleep on my belly or on the side and was putting pressure on my eye. The first night I tried it I managed to poke my eye with a lash and woke up with a sore red burning eye...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jakeeangel

It's probably not a good idea to write a review after only one use but I'm loving this thing so far!! My hubby & I are on different shifts. I currently have to get up at 6am and in a month 5am which means going to bed really early too. UGH!

My hubby leaves work work late in the evening and returns early in the morning. And he works different days from me. I'm either not sleeping well or bugging him to turn the lights and tv off and the sound down so I can sleep which is no fun for him. The slightest light bothers me and keeps me awake. I can't be making mistakes at work so I thought of a sleep mask. It's better than pills right?

Well, after one night's use I'm certain this is the answer for me. It's soft, comfortable, cushiony and smells divine. It's a lavender scent mixed with valerian. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not but I love it. I hate really flowery scents but this isn't anything like that. I find it very relaxing.

It smells lovely, feels so soft and gentle and really does block all the light. I had my bedroom light on, my very bright bedside light and the tv on. I had my eyes open with the mask on and couldn't see a thing. Not even ghosting. Perfect! I had the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time.

I love it so much I'm buying a second in case I have trouble finding it in the future and for use in between washing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this free due to buy1get1 free deal at ulta. I love this eye mask. it cancels out 100% the sunlight/bright moon light, and i like the fact that the strap is adjustable in case my husbands wants to steal it without stretching out the elastic (on my previous eye mask). I also love that it has built in slots in case i want to put a cold gel pack at each eye area, every innovative!