August 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - Silvivor

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by saritas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is amazing! Dry very fast and this color is gorgeous! :) Would buy it again in near future!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite polish. Ever.A very metallic silver with very faint silver shimmers in it that almost make it a foil. You won't regret purchasing this at all! I love the formula, two coats is perfection. The applicator is the perfect size, the color is true to the bottle, and it lasts forever!

p.s. looks amazing in the sun

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color!!! It's great! I was amazed at the pretty finish and it wore like iron for me! My DH wanted to borrow it to make a cardboard axe for his Halloween costume, and I reluctantly agreed, the axe looked great! But my polish was over half gone! So I am definitely rebuying a replacement! It's great as a base for water marbling, and I am going to try it for nail stamping art, will update and let you know if its stampable! If you like silver polish, and want a good one that dries fast, this is your polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! 1.99! Two coats gives an opaque silver shiny finish and it does dry fast! I loved the denseness - not the usually
see thru silver.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mercurialish

I absolutely love Wet N Wild as a brand, but this nail polish is awesome. One coat was a little see-through, but still lovely. Two coats did it for me. This nail polish isn't as runny as others I've used, and the brush works as well as any other to me. It dried pretty quickly - after a minute or two, it wasn't tacky at all. I've gotten tons of compliments on my nails with this color! The only downside is that I've noticed a little bit of chipping at the edges, but only on one finger, and that could''ve been my fault.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

What you see in the bottle is pretty much what you get. Not quite metallic though. It's a smooth foil-like silver with microfine sparkle in the light. Could've gotten away with one coat but I used two. No streaking, good coverage, fast dry. I was contemplating buying Zoya Trixie but this looks pretty close according to the spoon I ordered.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This dried very quick. Most drugstore nailpolishes that say they dry fast do, but remain tacky and are easy to mess up. This one drys completely within 15 min., 4 minutes to the touch. I don't own anything like this, it has a very foil look to it when it drys. It only took me two coats, and it didn't streak. I reccomend to anyone who likes the look of minx nails. It looks like liquid metal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Couldíve Wet N Wild come up with a more terrible name? Eesh.
Anyway, Silvivor is your basic chrome-y silver Ė not terribly unique, but I didnít own a nice and proper silver yet, so I decided to pick up Silvivor. Itís $1.99 a pop Ė rather cheap, sometimes $.99 with Walgreens sales.
So nothing exciting to report Ė itís a very nice chrome silver. Itís not a super shiny mirror-like silver (anyone know where I can find one?), but itís not frosty and streaky. So it will do!
Two or three coats was enough to achieve an even and opaque look. I didnít find this drying any quicker than my other nail polishes though!
Not terribly unique, but great basic silver for those of you out there who are searching for one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a dupe to Color Club's What a Drag, a bright shimmery metallic silver. I needed two coats for opacity, and it didn't dry so fast, but it was only 99 cents at Walgreens.