December 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - FastDry - The Gold and the Beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by xade

This is the perfect gold glitter nail polish. I love it on its own as well as using a thin coat on top of other colours. I usually need 3+ coats if I want just gold polish but it does dry fast, as the bottle says. Something about nail polishes naming their colours horribly punny names just makes my day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is a vibrant warm based shimmery true gold. The glitter is very small circles. I got this primarily for layering & as a top coat & it works perfectly. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ThePamster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this for layering! It's so pretty, I have worn it on its own before, but I really enjoy using this one for ring finger accent nails! It's great! If you're looking for a glittery gold polish for layering or accent nails this is a great polish for that! I definitely will rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a shimmery gold sheer nail polish. I love the color but it's so sheer that it takes me three coats for it to be opaque! I only used this nail polish once and I made a dent in it! I think this polish would be better if you layer it over another sheer color so you don't have to apply as much coats to it! Good thing it's really cheap so I'm not wasting a lot of money! 4/5 Stars

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

Wow, I can't believe that this product doesn't have any more reviews!
This is a beautiful shade of sparkling gold. Though it takes about 3 coats so that you don't see your entire nail underneath, the nail polish isn't thick so it doesn't LOOK like you're wearing 3 coats (+ topcoat, etc).
It's a really striking shade of gold... it's on the yellow-ish shade, but doesn't look yellow on the nails at all (especially against my pale white skin). It's a great holiday colour on its own or topcoat over a different, opaque polish. Also, despite being a simple, what looks to be a one type of glitter, it's very dimensional and sparkles in false and natural light. It also has a true gold sheen, which is just beautiful!
The wear isn't the greatest - the tips chip within the first few days without a topcoat, but for something like $1.50 at Wal-Mart, I'm definitely not complaining about using a good topcoat over it!
If you're in the market for a gold polish, I would definitely try this before going to more expensive brands and save your $$.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the bottle this stuff is just Wow! A really dazzling glittery gold. But I put on FOUR friggin' coats of this stuff, and I can still see my nail line. I guess I'll use this as a top coat over an opaque gold. Doesn't dry all that quickly, either. I used SV over the last coat. I'll sooner eat glass that put on 5 coats of nail polish. Can't really complain since it was only 99 cents at Walgreens.